Why aren't you a vegan? Many of us have so much self pity...

Why aren't you a vegan? Many of us have so much self pity, how about redirecting that pity to animals and oppressed peoples?

Attached: 2ia3afcjhx911.jpg (637x782, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/going-vegan-isnt-actually-th/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am already vegan.

Attached: 8658f82.jpg (960x791, 106K)

>Why aren't you a vegan?

because i simply do not give a shit

Vegan food either sucks ass or is expensive

>t. every omnincel

Thank you friend

Wrong you just have to cook it yourself, I know it's annoying but stealing it from animals isn't right

Attached: VmWqA9-gw0Z6qb70QT0BqJNlItvU4bJJbeCr56-zMVY.jpg (640x640, 52K)

I've been considering it for a while.

I hate and oppose the needless amount of cruelty inflicted on farm animals worldwide.

Yet meat tastes so fucking good.

I think that the moment, if it ever comes, that I become a vegan would be the moment I ascend to a higher state of enlightenment.

Because I'm not that selfless and you're all a bunch of obnoxious faggots.
Vegetarians are generally pretty ok people though.

I went vegan for a while. I came to conclusion that its fuckin fine to eat animals. I do agree people eat too much meat and need much more variance in their diet though. And that there is too much meat industry

>Yet meat tastes so fucking good.
I know, but user ask yourself this - how often do you eat raw unseasoned meat with no sauce? Seriously. Most people don't do it often unless it's REALLY fatty chicken or something

Once I realized this I also realized that meat alternatives can be just as good with the same seasoning and sauces.

Hey vegans, have you ever made the claim that being vegan is more sustainable or environmentally friendly? Guess what, it's not!

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/going-vegan-isnt-actually-th/

You can feed more humans on an omnivorous diet, or even just a dairy-friendly vegetarian diet than a vegan diet. The reason is that not all of our arable land is suitable for high yield farming. By allowing some land to be used for animal grazing, we not only allow nutrients to be returned to the soil, but also allow more caloric output to come out of otherwise useless land.

>But why not just let the animals graze and not eat them or steal their milk/eggs
Because then we can't feed as many people, dipshit.

By the way, for all of you fellow meat eaters out there, next time you're cooking up a pork loin, let me suggest taking a hint from Simon and Garfunkel on your choice of spices: parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Toss those in a pan with butter and fry up a pork chop or something in it. Absolutely delicious.

I am vegan, but as an eco-fascist. It's okay to oppress subhumans, but not actual animals and nature.

i saw my vegan co worker eating chicken the other day. i just sat there listening to music and didn't bring it up.

that's how the real world works. you just don't give a shit about trivial bullshit like that, none of it matters.

i respect people's beliefs even if they don't practice them.
this might be a lost virtue as religion fades further over time.

I've eaten unseasoned meat, and it's fine. Spices make it a lot better, but it's perfectly fine on its own. That said, you should probably not eat *raw* unseasoned meat unless you are looking to get food poisoning.

This isn't the lunch table, this is an online platform for free speech and subversion of ingrained cultural values for the better

That's how the real world works, I can post whatever the fuck I want here about veganism and you can make your claims that cultural norms dictate reality but they don't

It was just his cheat day dude, no biggie!

Was a vegetarian (no eggs) for 21 years. Stopped being one. The only thing depriving yourself of meat does is hurt your health. Not worth it, desu. Wish I could do it but I've wasted 21 years of my life already.

>make your claims that cultural norms dictate reality but they don't

this is a little autistic don't you think? i have no idea what you're talking about and no one said you can't post what you want.

your butthurt response to me doesn't even make sense, i was sharing an anecdote about how being a vegan isn't set in stone.

>no eggs
Explain this shit. Eggs are more nutritious than meat and can be obtained with minimal harm to animals and environment.

I've actually considered it recently and but it comes down to the fact that I really can't and mostly won't cook and ready made meals don't really have vegan or even vegetarian options that align with my tastes

However I hope more and more do go vegan

Anything and everything that came from animals made me profusely ill.

I have such a poor appetite and health that cutting that many dishes out of my diet will actually kill me. That said I do try to eat at least vegetarian when I have options.

Because I love the taste of meat
Especially Bacon
>but eating meat is bad for you and will kill you
What's the down side
Like I wanna like to be 96 year old senile retard