Jow Forums has turned into edgy cunts celebrating a mass shooting

>Jow Forums has turned into edgy cunts celebrating a mass shooting
>They'll just tell you to get off their board
I miss old Jow Forums when it wasn't all underage faggots or brainlets

Attached: images (20).jpg (424x347, 20K)

hello newfag originalsdlfsdifaodsufa

I agree. Jokes can be made without regard to the victims' feelings, but there is nothing lulzworthy about celebrating their deaths.

>I miss old Jow Forums when it wasn't all underage faggots or brainlets

Funny joke, OP. It was always underage faggots and brainlets, we just got older.

Lol be more mad normie

Some attentionfag shoots up a bunch of innocent people and gets our whole website frozen or shut down for days to a week and you fucking cuntniggers are celebrating.

Kill yourselves you fucking underage oxygen thieves.

This, Jow Forums has been ruined by these poltards and now it'll be under severe scrutiny for a while. They've fucking blocked it altogether in NZ. Pol needs deletion.

Jow Forums is fucking cancerous. The userbase has a 100% crossover with Jow Forumsthe_donald anyway so I don't see any reason not to nuke it so the r*dditors go crawling back.

Shut up, faggot. That's why no one posted in your thread.

I don't give a fuck either way. I've been posting user for the last decade.

But you, what are you in real life besides a disappointment?

How new are you? It has always been this way faggot.

>I don't give a fuck
>Attempts to insult me

Wew lad

No, it hasnt. I don't know why people like you lie about this shit or maybe you didn't understand that it was ironic shitposting when people were talking about brainlet tier racism. Leave this fucking board and maybe off yourself so people who can contribute to society can have a little bit more food and oxygen.

>what are you in real life besides a disappointment?

Just because a guy likes to lay down in the bath tub and pee on himself doesn't make him some sort of degenerate. Fuck you.

Same, stuff like pool's closed due to aids and toaster steve were hilarious bc it was turboautism, but celebrating mass killings always looks like larping edgy teens during summer break

old Jow Forums would have posted gifs of the dude who rushed him with DO A BARREL ROLL underneath

or "gutters closed due to brains" or some shit

>I miss old Jow Forums when it wasn't all underage faggots or brainlets

I don't know what timeline you are from, but on this one it's always been a cesspit.

Weren't you around during Virginia tech when Cho laid the high score? But I guess few on Jow Forums now were around in 2007...
Weren't you around during Elliot's attempt at a high schore? That was in 2014 and is still discussed from time to time on Jow Forums. He might not have gotten a high school, but Rodger got mad Stylish Ranking for his supplementary material.
Perhaps you were around for the Orlando nightclub shooting when Omar "Empty my 9 at the gloryhole line" went One Man Homocaust on the gheys. That was 2016.
There are many more. Jow Forums always liked the sensationalism of a new mass killing.

Jow Forums always celebrated mass shootings by edgelords. The only difference is that old Jow Forums would have celebrated it out of nihilism and shock value, while new Jow Forums does so because of ideology.

This was my point . There's a difference between making jokes without caring who's offended and celebrating the fact people were killed.

It's normalfag you stupid Reddit newfag.

This man knows

Heck, I forgot so many more.
Breivik.
Sandy Hook.
that guy in Canada who said he was an incel
Pekka-Eric Auvinen
the recent Brazilian school shooter
Nghtmrchld26
Vladislav Roslyakov

chan has turned into edgy cunts celebrating a mass shooting
ahahaha
no

didn't care for that edgy shit. of course it's entertaining for a day but the political fallout is going to be much worse. mass nightmare for a new generation, no recollection of 9/11, just memes and ultra violence streamed on the internet. Talk about dystopia

Breivik was definitely a massive meme here. Sandy Hook not as much since memeing about dead kids is pretty edgy.
I was on Jow Forums in 2007 but don't remember how people reacted towards Cho since I only posted on /v/ and /a/, and /v/ wasn't an off-topic shitpost board back then.

this spree definitely has great meme potential though so OP is a dumb faggot

I truly am forgetful.
How could I forget Stephen "Light them up at the country club" Paddock? James Holmes, too.

Jesus, it's the exact opposite with faggots like you running around now.

>Has turned into
When did you come here? Jow Forums has always been this edgy. I think the latest round of newfags just finished conforming to the site culture.

Attached: 15077116716196.jpg (881x882, 104K)

Sandy Hook took on a whole different meme, people to this day deny that it ever happened, that all parents shown were crisis actors, that there are no records of kids that day at nearby morgues or police stations, no spike in funerals, that Lanza's room was staged to look like someone lived in etc.

>Jow Forums has turned into edgy cunts
>turned into
How fucking new are you, brainlet?

Jow Forums hasn't changed. You're just hallucinating that it was something more than what it was.

Attached: Fuck you, newfag.jpg (1255x814, 69K)

>white girls beheaded on camera
BASED SHARIA. ROASTIES BTFO!

>random muzzies that spawn mongrels to replace us
OH MY GOD, THE HORROR. THEY WERE INNOCENT!
Is this shithole exclusively shitskins?

Attached: 1525962366848.jpg (640x640, 67K)

I hate what Jow Forums did to this site. I really want to quit for my own sanity but its impossible to leave.

13 years here and its these retarded dunnging kruger edgelords that make me want to leave.

Attached: 1552342612136.jpg (466x423, 49K)

Don't worry they are just women and zoomer cucks.

You're fucking retarded.

Old Jow Forums celebrated shooters too. I bet you remember NOTHING about the Virginia Tech shooting.

Attached: cho.jpg (480x360, 18K)

these sentiments have been on Jow Forums (/b/, then Jow Forums and later Jow Forums) for a long while
>dunnging kruger
how ironic that you'd misspell that

I'm not bothering with spell checking, you get the idea.

Don't forget the Parkland shooting.

i'm gonna bring back the EVERYONE WHO POSTED ABOVE ME WERE TROLLED because this thread is bait.
you're all retarded newfags.

congrats.

It's almost like /r9k isn't just one person or something. Weird.

>I'm a sensitive woman in a failed man's body and I can't stand reality, everyone else must be wrong

Muslim's deserve to die. This man did what the american military couldn't, actually succeed. If you want a safespace where you can post about how you like your women with dicks, hang out with your buddy noosey goose at >>>/fb/ or >>>/ms/ or >>>/reddi.t/, you're not welcome here. It was never edgy, it was never a meme or a phase.. My youth is long behind me and I can say without hesitation seeing muslim's die is euphoric. Don't you think it's time you just, you know, something hero.

That sounds very immature. Starfox was and always will be a piece of shit game, you furfag bitch.

and they were regarded as ironic memes before dumbshit reddit kids flooded the site and injected their larper politics into everything

Those not of the Volk must be treated with any means necessary.

Fags who can't create joke heavily rely on be the most edgiest memelords of the thread. As if it compensates attention or acceptance.

>implying Jow Forums hasn't celebrated pretty much every mass shooting that has happened since its inception
nice b8 m8, back to R**dit with you

Edgelords like you need to leave
the memes are fine but unironically supporting this shit is not

Lmao kys u fucking pussy

we're on a board where people have unironically worshiped Elliot Rodger for almost 5 years. support for mass shooters on here is hardly new or shocking, at least to anyone who's been on this board a while. if you can't handle it, maybe Facebook is more your speed

I cut myself on that edge
im bleeding out help

it was edgy when there was distance, now you've got meme rahowa terrorism incarnating into the real world

Mass shootings were always celebrated on here.
That was the beauty of it, no matter what terrible tragic shit has happened in the world, and no matter to whom it happened, white kids dying, black kids dying, muslims dying, white americans dying, this was always a place to make fun of it.

But desu the associated racism with this particular shooting is fucking lame. Today brainlet kids on Jow Forums think being a nazi is actually the cool thing to be. But in the beginning we just acted that way for the lulz, because it was a fun part of our counter culture to call everyone a nigger or faggot. Every OP was a faggot or a nigger, or sometimes even a doublenigger. Your political views didn't matter on here, no one gave two shits about you hating muslims or not.

This has changed and like every community pretending to be idiots (or nazis) the place was flooded by actual idiots and nazis not getting the joke. Now this place just become sad and low energy.

The people unironically idolizing him need help.
Also loose the tripcode, nobody uses them except reddit transplants

we're all furry for krystal son

Shhh shh sh, the night is young and you still smell of the Spanish coast. We shan't waste these fleeting moments, my love.

Attached: 1466265958162.jpg (363x357, 61K)

shouldn't you be getting fucked by your youth pastor, larper?

So true, OP. If there's one place known for being not edgy at all it is Jow Forums.

Attached: you.jpg (500x1200, 115K)

Deus vult you apologist leftie kike cunt sandnigger subhuman bitch.

Side note: According to Islam women have no souls. Assuming afterlife is a thing all the men are running around asking where their wives are. kek.

you'll have to speak up user, I can't hear you with all that holy dick in your mouth

>Mom! MOM! Mohammed what have you done with my mother!
>She is like dog she has no place here with us. Only Aisha has soul, good soul. Very good soul.

Kek.

Attached: EatDickMohammed.jpg (600x337, 19K)

Get of my board you redditor new fag!!!

Attached: 1551982814331.png (882x794, 1.02M)

mass shootings do tend to bring a bit of that magic back. people forget the incel shit, tranny shilling, etc and everyone's just an edgy teen again

>Anime pic
>Telling someone else to get off Jow Forums

Anime pic on an originally Japanese anime/manga board, who would have guessed it.
Now gtfo new nigger faggot.

Attached: 1506747617347.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

i am fairly certain the thread was on 8cuck.

difference between new Jow Forums and old Jow Forums is that shooter threads would just be on /b/ and self contained

now they're everywhere cause mods don't do their job anymore

also the amount of traffic
you just can't moderate these days

Why do newfags always make fun of anime images? Are they that retarded?

Attached: ED472AF0-F9E6-458B-8FE2-B969B0A4BDEF.jpg (671x513, 140K)

I say ban international IPs to cut down on traffic

or make them pay for Jow Forums pass

thinking the NZ government can shut down anything, based

They think the are some hot shit for being here for a year or so.

Attached: 2j2nbu.jpg (470x694, 116K)

Except old Jow Forums was even more edgy and immature, newfaggot.

just cut the problem boards. sure there'll be a huge wave of shitposting over it, but they'll fuck off back to whatever hole they came from eventually

and block mobileposting too