Approached 10 girls today and had a small talk then ask them for their number

>approached 10 girls today and had a small talk then ask them for their number
>all of them turned me down
>after that I realized that all of them were giving one word replies
People are trying to belittle me, they're trying to fuck with my mind... I thought approaching women was suppose to get me laid? All of them were average or below average as well.

Attached: njkl.png (614x673, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ySydPBUgirM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you tried getting a clue?

Cold approaching is going to not work the majority of the time.

have you tried not being schizophrenic?

Getting a clue about what? That I'm unattractive or autistic? I'm above-average looking and I had plenty of friends in the past, there's no way that I'm ugly or lack any social skills.
Really? If that's true, then I'm aiming for the minority. But, seeing how so many normies and Chads get numbers so easily it's sounds reasonable to do the same.
Never been diagnosed, but I'm convinced that this was just really bad luck and all of the women were shallow. One of them called me 'a repulsive monster,' but to be fair she had dyed hair and was browsing Tumblr in fucking 2019. I'm thinking of going to the club soon.

>so many normies and Chads gets numbers so easily
Not from random people on the street. Only social situations where this is acceptable is at a club/bar or if you have a reason for needing their phone number (eg group project or study partner etc...).
Even in a club or bar it will seem really desperate unless you've built good rapport, but you seem oblivious to what that is. Keep talking to girls but just try to understand them before chasing every one you meet.

Keep your questions open-ended and your demeanor light and breezy. Make yourself someone she'd want to talk to. Go out to the bars on busy nights and chat people up then. I don't know how the fuck you're supposed to open conversation, but it sounds like you had something you were saying at least.

>Repulsive Monster
Oh, uh...nevermind then.

have you actually ever seen anyone ask someone out on the street, or really anywhere other than i dont know, a club or bar? Cold approaching NEVER works.

>jsanza
What ever happened to that guy?

I've seen something. Strip mall. Hot tourist mid 20s white women walking. Some hipster nignog on a skateboard comes over and starts spitting game on them. They were nice back but not sure if he got their number because I wasnt paying too close attention but they chatted for quite a bit. It was a really what the fuck moment.

He probably smashed one of them while your faggot ass was jerking off to interacial.

Most girls just reply out of politeness. A friend of mine had a guy come up to her in the shops and say she was beautiful and asked for her number. She gave it to him but obviously didn't intend on seeing him ever again.

I once went into a store to apply for a job, and there was this model girl who was bored as fuck selling some super overpriced router, I was waiting there like a dumbass because the manager hadn't arrived so I started talking to her, she was super nice and she really opened up about her life to me.
After talking to her for about 30 minutes the manager arrived, I had my interview and on my way out she said "I hope you get the job" I gave her a peck on the cheek and said "good-bye".
I didn't ask for her number and I didn't get the job so I never saw her again.
The point of this story is you're supposed to approach people in a closer, more personal situation, not just randomly.

>after that I realized that all of them were giving one word replies

You should've immediately picked up on that. It's one of the easiest social cues to recognize. You're probably autistic or something.

Here's a tutorial video Spencer:
youtu.be/ySydPBUgirM

Attached: gah.gif (498x336, 445K)

>2019
>asking for phone numbers

Nowadays is all about the jew social media, if you don't have an instagram showing off all your cars, your fancy house, your travels to exotic places, your ridiculous huge amount of friends, your past model tier gf and how handsome you are... is over

Did they feel intimidated?
You would've had more successs if they felt intimidated by you. They probably thought that you were a spineless creep who, as you said, would put up with being belittled.

It was from a Tumblr girl who had her hair dyed fucking blue. I had no idea why I talked to her.
Men do it all the time though?
Last I heard he killed himself. Could have been a meme.
>so I never saw her again
And your opinion is disregarded, my man.
I'm not autistic. It's impossible.
>Spencer
Thanks for the video though.
I had no followers on my Instagram for months, so I deleted that shit and I don't wanna post bullshit. Fuck off with that.
I was really aggressive with some girls like the dyed hair one. Touched her, complimented her hair(even though it had awful dandruff), and commented on how her Mac was an overpriced piece of shit. Do you got any tips before I go to the club? Feeling nervous since it's the first time I'm going.

>I'm not autistic. It's impossible.

How is it impossible?

try being less ugly bro, you just gotta not look like skinny, pasty-faced ggx :)

You insulted something she probably really liked. I can't imagine why she didn't fuck you.

>I was really aggressive with some girls like the dyed hair one. Touched her, complimented her hair(even though it had awful dandruff), and commented on how her Mac was an overpriced piece of shit. Do you got any tips before I go to the club? Feeling nervous since it's the first time I'm going.
Sure, don't spend more time looking at her eyes than looking at her boobs or hips. This is so she feels more objectified. If you decide to touch her, don't hedge, meaning don't go for the arms or elbows. Go for the butt or the hips or the face (like brushing her hair behind her ears). Dismiss any attempt of rejection in a jokingly manner, but in a way that she feels like she has no saying in the situation. I'll give you an example:
>"I have a bf.."
>"I'm not that interested in your personal life"
If you see an opening, hold her by her sides while talking to her. This is meant to make her feel more powerless and to restrict any attempts of evading the exchange.

Oh and i forgot something important. If she is trying to look away from you, feel free to lightly grab her jaw and motion her face towards you.