Why do people hate me on the internet?

Why do people hate me on the internet?

Attached: 1484409729535.png (596x739, 52K)

your kind are smelly and ruin every neighborhood they move to

I use a roll on deodorant that is made of ionic compounds from Thailand. These salts create a hostile environment for bacteria. Hence why I no longer smell. Before I started using this, I smelt really bad.

counter productive anti racism measures making more racism.

i feel bad when you respond that honestly, i don't actually hate you, most e-racism is just memeing because it's the only place we can get away with it while everyone can say the most vile shit about us and nobody bats an eye. in all honesty my neighbor is black and he's a fine dude.

where did the meme about black people smelling bad come from? i asked my white and chinese and indian friends and they all say i smell like nothing. serbian coworker did comment saying she liked how i smelled though (which is weird because I was only wearing deodorant)

apologies for poor english, it is 4am where i live

They hate you IRL too, nigger.
Fuck off to africa.

Whites and blacks both smell bad. Blacks trend towards being poorer though, and the lower income classes also tend to be less hygienic, exacerbating the situation.

t. Asian

to me asians smell worst, but there couldn't possibly be any non-cosmetic differences between humans of different ethnicities >:)

Whatever stinky white piggu.

>giving a fuck what people think about you on the internet
OP I'm black too and I stopped caring about that shit a long time ago.

Attached: 1337479641068.gif (454x480, 809K)

the only people that smell bad are indians. white trash landwhales are also really bad, but it would be like that for any race (more obese whites around here than any other race).

You probably have a faggot personality that has nothing to do with your skin color and people hate you for that.
t. Native American who has plenty of internet friends

Obese whites smell absolutely rancid, you can always smell them from meters away. It's a weird moldy cheese smell

I don't hate you friend.

Attached: 74F1BD0E-C541-48C7-867F-5D17330AAF92.gif (316x228, 1.91M)

Reminder that diet has an impact on how you smell, and certain ethnic smell bad often because you are not used to the food they eat. It does not always have to do with hygiene.

Does it have aluminum (You are referring to aluminumsalts) ?
I don't like aluminum

Attached: 1552634708203.jpg (500x350, 76K)

I don't know. It just says mineral salts. My mother uses to tell me that aluminium was bad for you, but I thought that was just from the spray cans. And I was under the impression that those anti perspirants just blocked your apocrine glands. Hence being anti sweat. I still sweat a lot. I just don't smell.

Honestly I think it has to do with the vast majority of their kind. While there are some who are fine, cool and good people, the majority I've encountered are loud obnoxious thugs who dropped out of high school for [insert stereotype that exists for a reason here].

Blacks really do smell bad, though. They get this weird mix of musty and moldy cheese with a hint of something like sulfur in my experience. I always used to dread when they sat next to me on the school bus.

For one you talk like retards.
You chimp out like a retard having a fit
Your are responsible for most of the violent crime
Your stupid
You came up with Rap music.. dear god I want to kill some one or even my self when I hear that shit
Any place you move to in mass you destroy, just looks at Chicago and Detroit as a example
You always want gibs
Just go back to Africa with the rest of your people
Leave us poor white folks alone
We made you slaves, your free now, just go

Attached: IMG_0446.jpg (1200x674, 84K)

>For you talk like retards
>reddit spacing and writes with poor as fuck grammar
>your are stupid
>your
>you came up with rap music
>a white person was the first one to rap

Attached: 2af9568eb66d3911b85c08ae10a4870971de0f87.jpg (640x640, 92K)

I didn't use any Reddit spacing you fucking retard

lmao you dreaded it because you got bullied desu no need to lie on this board of all places

You're a nigger.
It's deserved, don't worry about it.

I'd say don't worry about it, but some autistic nationalist have been taking the internet too seriously lately. Either way just don't ooga booga your neighborhood and you'll be fine. Bonus points for having a job, getting married, and raising respectable children

just like Jow Forumstards?