How smart in Jow Forums?

This is a question off an IQ test meant to discriminate at the 150-170 IQ level.

Can Jow Forums solve it? You must show your work or explain. No posting the result /b/ got to after taking 4 threads.

Attached: iq.png (582x417, 29K)

Anybody in the 150-170 IQ range would decide the interviewer is trying to have a laugh at their expense.
OK, let's start at the beginning. Am I right in thinking it's not the second one, because what the fuck is h doing there, and it's not the third one, because 0-based seems unlikely?

Organicu chekoment

Attached: Agreeing.gif (320x240, 1.42M)

It has to be the fourth one. It's the only one with proper pattern correlations between the numbers and the boxes.

Some of you have given answwers, but you have shown no work. HOW did you arrive at your conclusion.

Maybe you got it right. The answer is super easy, but you must show your work.

Attached: hottie 1.jpg (488x488, 48K)

the box is suggesting that people who claims to be smart because of an internet quiz are dumb

is it 673258719?

This is a question off of a legit IQ test. It's not internet faggotry.

Okay
I think the answer is 3 (not 4) as I originally said
because it's the only one with two identical numbers that could be the right distance apart as the identical boxes in the image. However this requires the box to be read left right from the top, right left in the middle, and left right on the bottom.

It's the only one that makes sense.

it's on the internet isn't it?

>this requires the box to be read left right from the top, right left in the middle, and left right on the bottom
>It's the only one that makes sense.
??????

-->

it just works

read an user response but I still think that we need to make a square out of this, but for that to be it the seventh needed to be in the first square, and there isn't any answer with an 7 on the beginning.
don't mind me I'm a retarded

this test makes no sense

By that logic it could be any of the last three.

also didn't see that and also want to change, I just thought it couldn't be 4 because 4 has two repeats and the pattern only has one.

Try to figure this out. Pretend that if you get it right, you get a free blowjob from these girls.

True story: I got offered a blowjob from one of these girls if I would take a physics exam for her. I fucking denied her. How based am I?

Attached: Hottest_Arizona_Fans_1A.jpg (320x473, 18K)

It can't be 4 because 4 repeats as well yet has no apparant match. It could be 5 but that one requires a greater amount of abstraction with the 7s being set one place further down the line.

Source: I played Chess once.

What is your reasoning? Christ!

Attached: brie larson.jpg (638x961, 80K)

The middle seemed like a dissected number so I played with the fact the other ones could be dissected

Attached: 1552634851502.png (582x417, 36K)

I gave you my reasoning you fucking faggot.Am I wrong or right?

170 iq confirmed

Nah, you're retarded, sorry bro.

Got it right, but there is a good chance he just saw the threads I posted on /b/ and Jow Forums about this question.

Sadly, Jow Forums and /b/ both proved to be retarded. Maybe he got the answer off of those threads, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt.That is the answer and he showed his work.

This guy is a 170 IQ super-genius. Worship him so he may he get many blowjobs from desperate college girls wanting to pass physics 101.

Attached: Alex_Grey-Oversoul.jpg (1200x1600, 676K)

never seen those, I just thought it was weird there were lines cutting through the middle square and I got the visualization of slices/slicing, otherwise I probably would have wasted some time assuming the icons symbolized something and maybe it required me to decode it

Props to you then, bro. It took 4 maxed out threads on /b/ for everyone to piece this together and get to the answer. No joke. I solved it faster, but only because I thought it was strange there was a potential linear answer, so I used Photoshop and got where you did.

Attached: iq final.jpg (582x417, 50K)

Answer B because it's the only answer with an h in it, and that makes sense given that only one box in the puzzle has lines going through it. One box with lines, the rest no lines, one letter and the rest numbers.

What do I win?

>iq test
>instead of pattern recognition the answer is only possible with drawning on the paper/screen
>forced logic
I suspect this is in fact an autism test

you do have to recognize a pattern though and you're kind of given a clue with the middle box. It's divided into four slices, 2 of which have symbols. You could infer that the white slices are hiding the completed box. Then if you drew imaginary lines like the middle one, on all the other boxes, you'd get a white slice on the other side of the slice that contains a symbol, in the adjacent box.

Not only is the center square a clue as explained by but everything else IS pattern recognition. Shows the pattern. Look, it isn't our fault you're retarded.

If it's this, then that's retarded because there is so much shit against it like how the center isn't bisected, the center would indicate a pattern that the number is meant to be in the center not off to the side, and the fact that your solution doesn't give any pattern discerning the vertical orientation given the center throwing it askew.

Attached: 1552447252933.jpg (819x630, 93K)

There's a lot of patterns going on, but the positioning of the numbers oriented to the box doesn't matter besides the slicing. It's sort of like a clock, so you'll notice all the parts are facing one direction on the bold lines and they seem to move clockwise if we're focusing on the upper portion that is the number. imagine if the bold lines weren't there but you still had the 4 pie slices for each box. Does the orientation of the middle number matter now? The thing is the lines don't really matter, they're to help you solve the puzzle. Then you just look at the choices you have to the right and you see it actually takes the numbers counter-clockwise because those were the pieces of the puzzle that needs to be solved. The inverse of what the other half was.

First off, it's not the inverse on the other side, as evidenced by 4, 6, 7. And yes, the center does matter because patterns require all adhere to the standard with the exception being a cipher that tells what the pattern is. This however doesn't work since the cipher is inaccurate and still part of the pattern. Any brainlet can see the clockwise pattern on the outside though.

There is no substantial pattern recognition here. Having a anti-clockwise clock of split-in-half algarisms isn't pattern recognition. Any logic is appliable here if you force it enough since there is no clue of what the rules of the "pattern" must be (that's why in general IQ tests they give two rows showing the pattern and let you deduce the third row, the logic is strict and there is only one crystal clear answer).

On the top image there is the pattern in clockwise, the supposed official answer is counter-clockwise, and the bottom image is the clock-wise two-by-two pattern. The former two are self-evident, the later goes starting from one as: 1-[8]-2-[7]-3-[6]-4-[5]; the top 2 algarism are spinned 270degrees, bottom 2 are 90degrees, right 2 are 0degrees and left 2 are 180degrees.
I could spend all day making up new logics that are self-contained and not forbid by the information given in the question's command, but I won't.

Not only that, but the user who suggested the answer is the third one because there are two '4' and the pattern is reading left-to-right->right-to-left->left-to-right is also technically correct since there is nothing that forbids that besides the greyish cross in the center square that could be explained by the simple fact that it is the center square and also reflective of the highest number in the sequence.

Maybe I am dumb for not getting the question right off the bat, but even if this is a legit question from a high IQ society exam, it is a bad question.

Attached: collage.png (373x376, 28K)

>legit IQ test
Anyone can make an IQ test and claim it's legit. This is in no way measuring intelligence. It's just another instance of "figure out what the creator of it was thinking".

Answer=B. Work/sauce=my mind.

I don't see much in the ways of a pattern in that. Looks kind of like a clock? Doesn't seem simple.

If the question has "no pattern".
What answer is out of pattern.
That's not too hard.
Just a thought...

Pretty dishonest question then, you're lead to believe it's some cryptic pattern but it's just a bunch of numbers cut in half.

What this user said, this question is too ambiguous and isn't a good indicator of pattern recognition. Post another one op

Just draw the rest of the symbols. Totally logical and not just autism.

>like how the center isn't bisected
this, this is what makes the clock solution very annoying

it's nice to have threads like this with no fembots