Thoughts on Asian women?

Thoughts on Asian women?

Attached: 51840537_407207639847106_3675635597112665936_n.jpg (1080x1350, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtNF-WfXgV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can be so cute and I want to love one

they have nice feet, mmmmmmmm

Attached: mayu-nozomi-00711880 (1).jpg (1200x1800, 588K)

superior to other womens

Attached: FancyV-20180918-124153.webm (800x600, 2M)

Inferior to white women but I'd date them if I have no other choices.

Attached: 3BCFC52A00000578-4084318-The_best_opening_line_24_year_old_Jade_Orvis_ever_got_was_Do_you-m-50_14834 (586x985, 109K)

>Thoughts on Asian women
Hapa women DESTROY them and white women. We need more hapas.

Attached: 1548258351660.jpg (647x478, 89K)

Are these the same ggirl?

Attached: A79861F.jpg (1080x1920, 161K)

yes its mayuko, she has a youtube channel
she is a dumb swift programmer, loves apple and is a total SJW living on the West coast of the USA
so basically she is a westernized piece of shit
in general, eastasian women are godtier and are the real aryan women
dubu is GOAT

Attached: blondeDubu05.jpg (1250x2048, 260K)

more of Dubu because azn qts are patrician

Attached: blondeDubu03.jpg (1200x1800, 251K)

more Dubu incoming, nothing you can do about it

Attached: colorDubu04.jpg (1500x1024, 162K)

Dubu webm

Attached: dubuBirthdayDab.webm (720x362, 1.38M)

/unsermaedchen/

Attached: violDubu17.jpg (1200x1800, 404K)

I always immediately get the strong urge to jack off when I see one, like your image.

Particularly obsessed with status and wealth. Even if she's not a gold digger her mother is and it will destroy your realtionship.

What about liberal Asian women in California?

I want to date one
Which will never happen
Because I'm a Robot
And I live in a all white area

same here bro, its not fair

Attached: dahyun_eating.webm (334x530, 292K)

Love em to bits

Attached: 1551962035222.jpg (500x750, 76K)

JAWOHL! OP

They look really cute in traditional outfits

Attached: 76t1p5h0muamv4463uf7j6bu.jpg (2316x3088, 664K)

They need to get sent to whatever shit hole their parents came from with no support to see why their parents left to give them a better life.

asian women need to stop dying their hair blonde. they look pretty with dark hair

They have a special something

Attached: 1552220834715.webm (1920x1080, 1.82M)

She's not really an SJW, just wants to inspire more girls to go into software engineering.

Attached: Screenshot_68.png (475x595, 602K)

i got the yellow fever hard man, asians are fuckin cute as shit dude

And if you marry her, her mom will make you delicious meals.

Attached: Screenshot_69.png (928x593, 976K)

I like em, but not if they are westernized.

I agree, dark hair all the way. HOWEVER I do find blonde Asians hot in a slutty bimbo kinda way. It makes them look like air headed whores which also makes my peepee hard.

I married one. Best decision I've ever made.

Attached: 1518218026928.jpg (1936x1936, 545K)

I went and got one.

t. also in all-white area

Annoying and overly materialistic. Quintessential tourists, even at home.

They're black women, but yellow in appearance. Love rap, dress like hood rats, have no redeeming qualities.

>don't speak the language
>only live and work in their part of the town
>always travel in packs
>about as approachable as Muslim women
>dyed blonde ones look terrifying
I'm sure they're fine in their own country

fucking disgusting looking and insufferable personalities they have very punchabke faces and I would like to set one on fire

Gyarus are the Patrician fetish. Look up Aika.

They're only interested in white men. Feels bad as an asian guy.

Less empathetic, more opportunistic, immature and status-driven than other women. Obsessed with white cock to a point where they would sell their own mother to get impregnated by white seed. Tend to have bad breath, receding hairlines and extreme mood swings which manifests in screaming and beating when they don't get their will.

Attached: yeji blacked.jpg (1200x675, 306K)

>that pic

The irony is it's white women getting blacked. Asian women are far more feminine and pleasant to be around. Anyone who has dated one can attest to this.

Sorry. You can take our white girls, we don't want them.

Are you talking about white women?

>loyal
>warm
>love monogamous sex
>usually christian
>hate niggers and love white men
They are objectively the best women on the planet, bar none.

She looks 40. White girls age faster. Kys old geezer.

>asian women
>hate niggers
sorry to break it down for you user
but asians are increasingly falling in love with BBC specially koreans and japansese

Go back to Tenda

you can't refute me tho
can you ???

Check any statistic yeah. Asian women largely prefer white or asian men.

Same shit different face

i said increasingly nigga
learn how to read
if you cold take those statistics from 2019 and compare with statistics from 2010 you would see i was right

user obviously it happens, there are billions of Asians on the planet. but don't be daft. You know damn well most of them are with Asian or whites even today in 2019.

You are arguing semantics for the sake of Concealing you own desires, by that I mean your cravings for black cock, it's all right nobody will hold it against you, certainly not me, in fact it is understand giving your lifestyle.

God speed friend

Ugly faces, but nice bodies.
Also nice voices as well.

All women regardless of race are the same.

imagine being this mad because i said your precious asian women like black guys too

i am very aware of this fact that's why i said increasingly

Absolutely wonderful going to meet my long-distance Japanese girlfriend in August.

Claiming someones preferred race of women is into interspecies stuff would rightfully trigger anyone.

reality is often disappointing
user is a cuck and probably have a 2-digit iq

Try a whole white country
t. Poland, inb4 "white"

Naturally blonde Asians is something we should genetically engineer

Attached: IMG_20190304_023054.jpg (720x1080, 77K)

>The irony is it's white women getting blacked
>HURR THAT PIC IS SO RELEVANT AND IT TRIGGERS ME HURR BLARGAGH!!!1!

>Asian women are far more feminine and pleasant to be around
If anything that is not a genetic trait but a cultural one. Western society is hyper-masculine by default. Western women are raised to perceive femininity as 'weakness', same as Western men. Western women are from an early age indoctrinated to be like men. Add the difference in nutrition and hormonal imbalance and you get women with wide shoulders, a lot more body fat, pronounced jaws, bigger hands and feet etc. It's all a purely cultural thing.

>Anyone who has dated one can attest to this
A Westernized Asian woman is basically a modified white woman. Native Asians are more agreeable and less self-centered in social situations because they are raised to adhere to the more dense populations and harsher societal implications of Asian countries. However this facade is bound to crumble at some point when you're in a relationship and she starts to claim her ground, which often ends up in yelling, violent temper tantrums etc. Anyone who has been in Asian family circles knows it's not uncommon for the kids to get the belt. Again, this has nothing to do with genetics but is a purely cultural construct.

TL;DR: You guys sound like jaded, immature basement dwellers who watched too many K-dramas and/or anime and hence fetishize women with Asian genetics. (Surprise!)

Attached: WMAF.jpg (1337x1337, 369K)

exactly no one is attractive in that picture and it's okay

Herp? Herp derp?

sickly-looking skin color
too soft, too round
too short, uncomfortable high-pitched voice
unattractive, impersonal dark hair and eyes
foreign-looking and unattractive slanted eyes

4/10. Unimpressed.

Asian men increasingly settle for black women. White men are marrying Asian women in increasing numbers every year because white women are trash.

>My pure japanese waifu will never date a nigger

huh...

youtube.com/watch?v=gtNF-WfXgV0

Attached: Black french guy and Japanese qt.png (875x438, 430K)

>he learned to speak Japanese
>she learned to speak French
How do you expect me to get mad at this? P. cute.

wow her soles are really pretty

Asian women are about the only hope any of you have for reproducing. Asian girls will settle for a fat white loser over an Asian guy because the status stereotype is strong in them. Hell in Korea they have TV shows devoted to documenting the lives of Korean/White families and their children.

From experience, Asian women are different from each other just like any other race or culture. The whole "submissive to men" thing is a MYTH. Goal-oriented and loyal (she'll stick with you through the good and bad) but don't expect her to be your slave.

Attached: 1280px-The_Gaze.jpg (1280x851, 270K)

I think Asians are strong, family-oriented, more conservative, less prone to crime, less prone to violence, higher IQ, kind, and loyal.

I intend to breed with an Asian girl, raise kids with her, and perpetuate strong genetic lines. Life is good

Attached: pusheen icecream.png (454x510, 256K)

your child will be brown, will not look like you, and will have a flat face with soulless black eyes.

Bullshit user all around my uni I see asian girls and they're always walkign around holding hands with some Chad. It works the same way as it does with any other females they always go for Chad

Not always true, your kid might look like the other parent even if you're the same race, and I happen to like dark eyes.

Are you sure my children won't be extremely good looking and brilliant, like the rest of my genetic line?

Attached: pusheen pencil case.png (561x446, 211K)

Im engaged to a Filipino woman and she's such a breath of fresh air. Her family is so close and they are always bright and positive, always inviting us for dinner. She and I cook together (everything from scratch), taught me how to clean absolutely anything with only vinegar and water which saves a ton.

She's a very loyal and true person and we spend a lot more time laughing and smiling than bickering and grumbling. Every relationship has arguments but if post-honeymoon phase you're still enjoying each other's company during all of your free time, you've found a special person.

My parents are Trump-supporting, anti-immigrant conservatives but absolutely love her and her whole family.

I'm glad you got to grow out of your parents politics

I think they're cute just like most women
I've enjoyed a relationship with a half asian girl, and would do it again

Can confirm that, my best friend is dating a one from china and she's kinda crazy but some kind of sugar momma so I don't know if that cancels out.

Are you white and racehating by breeding with an asian girl?
>less prone to violence
Its always asians beating their child, not the white families.

Attached: 1F38F427-11B2-4C98-8C96-C65D46FD362B.jpg (284x284, 11K)

Yes, I'm a white cis male who's gonna breed his pure han gf

Attached: Uni-Chan.jpg (4032x3024, 941K)

Asian women = Yes

Asian-American women = Nyet

Asians don't beat their children, who told you that? They slap them, that's not the same as abuse, it's associating bad behavior to discomfort. It's not ideal, but Asians just want the best for their kids.

Other groups just hit their kids out of frustration, and not good will.

Most asians are grateful to their strict parents. Vast majority of asians without strict parents end up poor, it's just part of their culture.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
/FY3P3g