Why arent non White girls attracted to white boys?

>Grow up with mixed group of frens
>All my non White frens lust after white girls agressively and sometimes they succeeded.
>Try to talk to qt Latinas and they tell me they dont date white boys.
>Never hear a white girl say anything like that ever.
Why does this happen? Why dont non White girls consider dating a white boy as an option

Attached: C71C5839-DC4E-4CD4-84D2-D496D4CDDE7C.jpg (480x640, 42K)

They are since they want to bleach their brown kids

I'm from South America and a lot of girls here would die to have a white gringo bf. including me

Attached: 43892344.png (600x499, 93K)

They are attracted to white boys, they just aren't attracted to you.

South Americans are gross. Keep your diseases away from my big white gringo dick

>have dating on easy mode
>still too lazy to try

yeah because we're your meal ticket out of your shithole

>including me
Shut the fuck up, Waldiscleysson.

Is Eastern Europeans also gringos?
Asking for a friend

This OP

I hate to say it, but they're just saying anything to lessen the blow of the rejection for you. It's like when girls say "Sorry I have a boyfriend" when they really don't, they just want you to go away

Here in France there are tons of non-white girls who dream of white bfs. In fact most ugly/desperate white dudes who just want to lose their virginity go that route.

Gringo means outsider mostly.

Why date latinx girls when you have your own cykas?

>Why arent non White girls attracted to white boys?
They definitely are, just don't be ugly(ie: don't be 3/10)

but most racemixing is done by white men, ironically.

You sound like someone with next to no real life experience.

>Why arent non White girls attracted to white boys?
is not a social norm that anyone who has ever gone outside has witnessed.

pic related is OKcupid race attraction scores, and in my personal life I've dated and fucked every race except gooks. and we all know they love whites anyway

Attached: 7e422aa2-07d6-4409-800f-3c4aab85a642.jpg (1248x702, 61K)

Married an Asian girl 1/3 my age. OP is a retard.

Why date roasties

Does that mean that you call Asians and blacks gringos too then?

Because they have a love hole which feels really good

asian chicks are pressured into marrying white guys because they see white men as rich, and pale skin is extremely valued in asian cultures. Yet we dont see sjw articles about the white supremacist disgusting asians

From the us, non white girls are extremely interested in white guys from my experience. In fact I've gotten way more interest from non white girls than I've ever gotten from white girls, i think.

Vice made an article crying about white supremacist Chinese in Canada.

That was a hilarious video desu

latinas and blacks wont be interested in white guys if they are really heavily indoctrinated into ghetto culture. they think black culture is the coolest thing ever and wont settle for any man outside of it. as affluence and education rises this changes

Asians are called the chinese "chinos" and blacks are called "negros", blacks

Yeah but you're a male

>latinas and blacks wont be interested in white guys if they are really heavily indoctrinated into ghetto culture

From personal experience this is completely false. When a white guy moves into those areas he gets lots of female attention. It's the men who are intimidated by him and try to act tough. When the women are alone with the white guy it's nonstop flirting.

Source: I dated a QT white girl who lived in a ghetto black area cause she fell for the cheap rent and ended up in a bad lease she didn't want. She got harassed regularly and couldn't go out in the evening because of the thugs (the danger for women in these communities is very real). I had to stay over now and then when she felt unsafe and was scared. Sometimes she'd see some thuggish black guys standing outside her building who would follow her a bit and make sexual comments and would immediately call me needing me to come over.

Back to the point though. Some of the thugs would try to intimidate me, but the black girls around always flirted. Always. They weren't shy about it and absolutely wanted to fuck me. The only time they didn't do this is when the thugs were around. Then one day gf's apartment got broken into when she was out, and she realized what could have happened if she had been home (no doubt she was probably targeted for being a white woman). She left that evening and broke the lease. I helped her contact the landlord and said we'd complain to everyone possible saying his properties weren't safe for women, and he caved in and let her off the hook for the money. He probably got government money to let another thug move in instead.

Attached: 912345.jpg (1024x683, 108K)

Thanks for the insight user this is really interesting yesh

Not true at all. This thick spic at my job is completely entrenched in nigger/spic culture but only fucks whites.

Attached: SpicCunt317.jpg (950x610, 109K)

They do seem awfully keen desu

I havent really noticed this really

Me neither I domt know what OP even means

As far as a relationship goes, most women in world would prefer someone of their own race, with a white boyfriend coming in second. Women want a winner and white men have been the winners of history, even when women complain about white supremacy and privilege, that's what they crave in a partner.

My gf is black, your statement is invalid

Dude this the like the 4th or 5th time u made this thread idk if ur a black guy coping or a shill but plz stop.

u just uggly nigga lls

They are attracted to white boys, quite frequently. I've experienced it myself. However I don't know why you wouldn't just want a white girl honestly.

Nah aint no body like lil pink dicked white boys

>including me
>9 hours and 52 minutes ago
I guess I'll die.

What did you want user? Please tell me

Nah OP is right, no one wants a lil pink dick

This, non-whites love white boys

They fucking love white boys

>mfw south american and months away from marrying my white gringo bf

My mom couldnt believe herself when they were introduced. Thought i was kidfing on her or smt.
I think its alright tho bc according to my ancestry test im 87.5% white :3

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 1005K)

Spanish-Mexican girls are easy mode for white guys, you're just ugly.

He wanted a latina gf probably.

the only girls that i can think of that are iffy with white guys are black girls, some hate white guys, some love them. doesn't seem to be any in between. same thing the other way around too, some white guys love black girls, some white guys hate them.

The average dick size of the continent of Africa is smaller than the average dick size of Europe and North America. White guys actually the most penises in the ideal preference range for women, which is 6.3 inches length 5 inches girth. Far above that and far below it aren't ideal.

Mind you, women of all races are into white guys for other reasons, but it is interesting that every study ever done on preferred penis size puts woman's preferences on white penis size. It's incredibly really how close it is.

Attached: 3489994.jpg (1024x683, 179K)

Many such cases, very sad :(

He isn't wrong, a latina gf would be very based and redpilled.

If youre 87.5% white then desu being with someone whos 100% white wont really look any different. Dont really know what your mom was talking about. Shes probably just glad you werent blacked

What is this? Hope? Glad I'm white.

this guy is a sad little troll who posts the same thread on pol and got no attention today so he's here. he is just some sad non-white guy who is deeply bitter, probably some hapa

>tfw no weeb latina gf

Attached: 1276917197158.jpg (525x700, 56K)

having a penis doesnt make me a boy

They wan't money of course.

Hahahahahaha lmfao.... no

Bumpy for more replies please :)

Im white but have shitty hair, dont tan easily and am thicc, while my sister has reasonably curly hair, big lips and is slightly dark (a bit bronze-ish? But lighter) bjt otherwise looks white. Interesting how 12.5% shows so much. I wonder how 93.75% will look like since bf has slightly curly hair.

If the 12.5% is black then yeah itll show a lot. If its Amerindian it probably wouldnt. Still im happy for you. I hope you both have lots of babies :)

>Why dont non White girls consider dating a white boy as an option
Culture. White culture may seem a lot less... rough and relatable than other minority groups. There's also the perception that white guys may be a bit weak/more easily violated.

You don't seem to notice asian girl love for whites, though, nah?

fuck off, you dumb slut.

One side of my senpai has a amerindian greatgrandma, then a half amerindian one. The rest is black so id say that the amerindian part would count as 5-3% of the ancestry?
But the other races got washed down by a lot. The one great grandma married an european farmer, then her daughter married a italian, then you have my other grandma who is first generation spanish (blonde/blue eyed and everything) and married a lets say 25-50% black guy.
Now im marrying an european. This all honestly makes me honestly think the white race is not dying down. All my parents siblings are very light bronze-ish at best and have at most shitty hair, only with the plus that 3 out the 5 of the women are dummy thicc. Otherwise they look pretty white.

This. Statistically speaking non white women are most attracted to white men when dating outside or their race.

Well theres no point dwelling on what you cant change. I hope everything works out with your partner and family. Have a nice life femanon.

as you gradually go down the scale of light complexion to dark the prevalence of inferiority complexes increases, its really embarrasing how the darker someone is in the superficial portion of society the more of a inferiority complex they have to the higher degree, not for everyne but on average much of this is true with the broader dumbshit society

Thank you user for the wellness wishes and listening to my rant :) i hope you also have a very good life with gf/bf/whatever and are happy ^^

Whites can't be robots and that's a fact, if oyu're white but can't get a gf then you're just lazy, just imagine what we non white robots have to endure n this world where whiteness is seen a godhood

Attached: werewr.jpg (300x212, 22K)

Nutrition has a big part to do with penis size, and the size of everything else, really. I could have been 5ft 9 if I had eaten more as a kid.

white boys don't have masculine culture and are smaller. For some reason everyone just knows that a bmwf child could beat up a wmbf son any day of the week. (and you know its true lol)

They fucking are. In college I had trouble getting white girls but fucking nigger girls were lining up to take my sperm. It was incredibly easy. You can literally just grab a random nigger at a party and do what you want with her. White girls have a shred of fucking dignity and are a pain in the ass to deal with. Asians were hit or miss. I'm now married to an asian though.

Well yeah but I also imagine that a WMBF child would be ricer, more intelligent and an all round better person than a BMWF child on average anyway.

White women are whores.
Asian women are gfs.

this copypasta on all boards. ethnics love white guys. everyone does. white guys are the hottest and the most manly for sure. t.niggergirl

Attached: 0eb5806a9153db5da26c8d9871e06419.jpg (564x844, 68K)

The brow ridge is what does it.
T. White guy

H-How would you feel about a mixed race guy? Specifically half Scottish ancestry half Maori?

Im from mexico, anyone would be able to get laid here so easy except other brown mexicans. Foreigner is a symbol of status mainly if you aint from a spanish speaking country.

Nigger, arab, white, asians you all can get laid here, asians are in great demamd due to kpop and japanese shit.

>go to mexico
>get beheaded
no thanks ese

I'm just here to post booty

Attached: 1547732315275.jpg (600x887, 270K)

tu eh feia puta. se prestasse tinha namorado playboy aqui mesmo. dai era soh uma questao de dar um roleh em miami, pretinha

This is a copypasta being spammed

No, you confuse primitive with masculinity. The darker the skin the younger the soul, aggressive behavior has it's place in sports and competition not having a tantrum because someone called you a nigger, just proof they have not only a low logical intelligence but also a low emotional intelligence.

Little brown girls crave my bwc, deal with it.

Thats a pretty sweet booty