How do you hate women as a straight man?

Without women you couldn't bust your nut to such beautiful creatures? I love women their bums their boobs. Without women I would kill myself as life wouldn't be worth living.

Attached: b36f583bd19e82e438366275ed178ecdb2b97e024d7424db115971902da4a36d.jpg (705x876, 82K)

i don't hate women but you are fucking pathetic

I nut to drawings made by greasy Japanese dudes.

Pussy worshipping faggot

hating women is indeed stupid, but not recognizing the advantages their biology and modern Western society gives them is even dumber. so don't hate women, but never trust them either

I like women physically but hate their personalities and mentality

because since my sexual desires are satisfied with my GF other women have literally no worth to me, for they are mentally as sound as children.

I hate pain yet I understand it is necessary for existence.

Your life doesn't revolve around pain.

Its OKAY to love them, but you have to recognize they are inferior to men.

Attached: 1448223135318.jpg (960x513, 90K)

Whats wrong loving pussy. Its warm and tight and feels so good when you cum in then. What's better honestly? Posting frog images? No.

Its not worship they know their place.

>not worship they know their place.
If its like that then i see no problem, but what about the ones that don't know their place, don't they deserve hate?

Attached: 1552259490560.jpg (1038x1080, 158K)

Put them in their place then. You are the man and should dominate them into their place.

But what if I want them to dominate ME and put ME in MY place?

Then you aren't a man and lose all right to complain as women are attracted to men not pussies.

Do I still get to be a dominant girl's pathetic masochist slave?

I just hate non-Asian women as a straight white man. I married an Asian girl, so it's all good.

I hate women because they don't love me. of course I probably wouldn't if I had a gf.

this extremely much

Attached: 47398218_10209792053797709_7005764621021741056_n.jpg (664x960, 47K)

>Without women I would kill myself as life wouldn't be worth living.

I agree with this, but because of their qt smiles, not anything about busting nuts.

I don't really hate women, most of my misogyny is banter and joking around to express real frustrations.

I think gender relations are fucked though. There isn't some perennial norm of "dating," courtship changes with historical conditions. Our present historical conditions are unbelievably bad. Women have been taught that they will be young beautiful princesses until they're 35, when in reality their prospects for finding a husband drop off drastically beginning at 24 or 25 (both because their beauty fades and because their college socializing lifestyle ends). They're also taught that there are no consequences for being a whore, that they can have stable relationships any time they please and nothing will result from spending their best child-bearing and man-attracting years (16-23~) using men's sexual attraction to them as their primary hobby and lifestyle.

The latter is the real problem. Any problem that a woman has can be superficially solved by the always-available option of "let a man pay attention to me." Men willing to kiss your ass and make you feel special are never in short supply when you're a young woman, so it's like a consequence-free drug - it's like free weed hand-delivered to your door whenever you're feeling down. So naturally, women take the path of least resistance, and they use men (who constantly want to talk to them, make them laugh, show them a good time, etc.) for validation, attention, friendship, companionship, sex, and financial benefit. It's like a rich daddy's girl becoming completely reliant on daddy's money, daddy's connections, etc., because why wouldn't she? He's always there to help.

But then it all vanishes, and they're a 26 year old working in an Office and making a bitter Bumble profile that says something like
>ugh I keep uninstalling and reinstalling this app.. Please don't make me regret reinstalling again.. I can't take shallow horny men anymore..

Yeah, but you were fine with it back when it worked, weren't you?

hate their personalities, not their looks

Women are inherently despicable. How could you not loathe women?

I noticed this behaviour mostly in dumb women. More intelligent women threat men with the same respect and are not demanding any special treatment at all.

Dumb sluts are dumb sluts and they don't deserve attention, but I'd say at least 25-40% of the women are just regular. Most of women are insecure as hell and don't even recognize their level of attractiveness.

Go for those ones, the smart ones, the ones that are not total bitches. And about the looks fading, if you exercise you can expect them to stay fit with you. Make it a lifestyle together.

> "WHY CANT I GET QT GF REE"

Attached: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee+sry+_d4adf15965bb8a5ea896d560b0a0a660[1].jpg (325x324, 10K)

right? i cant imagine a world where an incel/mgtow wouldnt be gay, it just doesnt make sense. Hating women is extremely homosexual ngl

As if everything revolves around getting a gf in life, there are plenty of whores to go around and they are much cheaper then a gf. Capitalism at its greatest!

Attached: 1552651088294.png (327x316, 187K)