White men are the biggest terrorist threat in the world, bar none...

White men are the biggest terrorist threat in the world, bar none. I'm 100x more terrified of people who look like pic related then I ever will be of any Muslim or PoC, and I am a white man.

I can only imagine how terrified minorities must be right now and it breaks my heart. Fuck white supremacism and fuck the alt-right.

Attached: 1552646038886.jpg (380x285, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42557828
wjla.com/news/inside-your-world/stats-in-sweden-show-rise-in-violence-after-refugee-surge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this is bait but I unironically agree with you.

>weekly terror attack in europe by muslims
yea rip i guess :/ *yawn*
>muslims killed in terror attack
NOOOOOOOOO! This is the next 9/11! How could this happen... Im literally shaking right now... fucking white males!

A FUCKING WHITE MALE! YOU'RE WHITE!

I'm scared of going outside and getting gunned down by a brown Muslim guy or a white racist guy.

When was the last islamic attack of this magnitude?

Good. Stay scared and be quiet.

>white male threatening another white male
Lmao

I can't even remember the last time I heard of a Muslim committing an attack. The Paris Shooting in 2014(?) or so I guess is the latest I can think of.

Either way, I see white men murdering people MUCH more often.

Their violent nature just can't be stopped

if you're white then what are you scared of

Attached: 1548319337649.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

get the fuck off my board retard

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

FUCK MUDSLIMES
FUCK KIKES
FUCK NIGGERS
14/88 DEATH TO ALL SHITSKINS AND RACE TRAITORS

Push whitey into a corner and he becomes a human meat grinder. That's the problem, there's going to be resistance to the replacement agenda, and the demoralizing, and this is the result.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear."

"If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it."

>the irony of this post
lmeow

Based Codreanu

>lmeow
are you sure hrt isn't causing your neurosis to worsen?

Some people(minorities) need to be put in their place or killed, retard

Imagine being so retarded you get programmed by Jow Forums and 8gag

>But it cannot survive treason from within
The traitors are weebs and alt-righters

Attached: I want the west to burn.png (1019x630, 98K)

minority here. not terrified thank you

I was waiting for one of these

>all those memes on his guns
>all those memes on his facebook page

This dude is a total assclown. The mere presence of nonwhites is """white genocide"""" so this dumbass goes and carries out an actual genocide on a bunch of innocents. This is what memes do to idiots.

Attached: Facebook-Classic-Sonic-meme-e07bcf.png (500x330, 92K)

That's the whole point of the memes. They want people to become radicalized NPCs that run around killing the opposition.

literally like 2 years ago, m8.

>be normalfag
>do everything in your power to fight fascism
>hear about evil fascist website
>oh boy here we go
>go to Jow Forums tell them they should be leftist because hating women is wrong
>go to /b/ and tell them they should vote bernie because pissing people off is wrong
>go to Jow Forums and tell them they should be leftist because racism is wrong

Do you understand the futility of your work. The only thing you are doing is filling this place with other normalfags like yourself. You aren't changing any minds. You aren't destroying the mega base. This is the internet. If you aren't changing our mind then we are just going to move to the next site until. Every time the same thing is going to happen. Every single time, normies are going to hear about these crazy radicals and become interested until they convert themselves.

You really think anybody here is going to give a shit that people said this? Where the fuck do you think you are? Half of the people in this thread that aren't normie newfags have probably said the exact same thing at least once in their time here.

To put it into normie terms you can understand. You are going to a biker bar and telling them they should be florists because bikes are gay. Everyone in the bar is either a biker or interested in biking.

Even a leftist, if he has been here for more than two years is going to laugh at how pathetic this appeal is. I want you newfags off my board already.

Yep but all the white news propagandists are gonna keep saying "mentally troubled lone wolf" because they don't want anything to be actually done

Attached: whiteterrorism.jpg (738x383, 41K)

There wouldn't be white terrorist attacks if the invaders would go back home

>Right-wing
>Left-wing
What a joke categorical separation

wtf I love Islamic communism now

lol fucking kys you pansy

You should be scared be lucky we let any shitskins live

>I'm 100x more terrified of people who look like pic related then I ever will be of any Muslim or PoC, and I am a white man.
Liar. You're a Muslim. Did you know London had 600 acid attacks in one year? Go live with your acid throwing friends.

Attached: 1541574998747.jpg (758x863, 138K)

They've already called it a terrorist attack you idiot. Stop being ignorant and go look at the NZ PMs twitter page. It takes 2 minutes...

>yea rip i guess :/ *yawn*
Not even dumbass, people were freaking the fuck out. The attacks were made my ((them)) anyway, this dude was brainwashed and low iq.
fits together good.

>acid throwing
>not pakis not indians
>all non white immigrants are muslims
you absolute fool

Stop the phobia?

>samefagging
Fuck off kike shill, go back to sucking black cock on

Admit it OP you're a nigger

Attached: laughs-in-right-wing-death-squad-26861662.png (500x465, 158K)

thats some badass papier mache dude

not very logical, but what ever you're going to hate who you want just realize your no better just on a different side

Attached: 1552658197648.png (1544x3100, 369K)

Maybe they should leave white countries.

The only thing that bothered me from the video is how he's driving away and the retard stops to shoot from the driver's street.

With Branton Tarrants attack 49 terror attacks have been prevented. Countless innocents lives have been saved.

Attached: 1552653365142.png (800x448, 321K)

I actually agree with this whether it's bait or not. God I hate 4channers so much. Why am I even here? You people disgust me.

Ahahaha, as a Chinese born in the West, I am really happy to witness the downfall of Whitoid civilization.

All the traitorous cuck Asians who side with Whites will be treated accordingly in the future.

Attached: 1482864291004.png (895x909, 65K)

Unironically this. Fuck muzzies and fuck jews

>retribution
Is that better?

Attached: 1552654600423.jpg (615x766, 128K)

really shitty weak bad op

Attached: 1552660994842 op.jpg (550x733, 99K)

>so this dumbass goes and carries out an actual genocide on a bunch of innocents.
That's no how genocides work. He only killed 49 people and it was an isolated event.

Familiarize yourself with the definition before saying something like that.

Also, it's weird how you point out
>That's no how genocides work.
yet say nothing to the notion that white people not reproducing is somehow a genocide.

So real genocides are not genocides but fake, paranoid ones definitely are. Alrighty then.

Attached: Capture.jpg (614x203, 16K)

Excellent, SoGay brand sin gas.

>white replacement
>Maybe we should have babies?
>...
>nah
>kill brown people?
>yes

>I can't even remember the last time I heard of a Muslim committing an attack.
That's because there's multiple every year and the news go over your head.

poc pew poc happens daily in the US, so doesnt make news, same goes for 'slams being 'slams

This fucking dude

Attached: 1552656696420.jpg (590x604, 35K)

Honestly it was only a matter of time before this kind of thing happened.

Wherever there were places with large groups Muslims invading there is like weekly terrorist attacks on innocent people and nobody cares.
But when one white guy finally gives them a taste of their own medicine everyone is calling it the worst thing in history lol.
Its pathetic but predictable.

This will probably embolden more attacks on whites but they would have done them unprovoked anyways.

Good, then get out of our countries you shitskin fucks. We don't want you here anyways. Go make Pakistan great again.

>maybe we should treat local customs with respect?
>nah
>kill white people?
>yes

why the fuck do you think that is you fucking nigger fuck yourself

If muslims didnt force them selves in white countries they wouldent be shot

Good. You should be afraid.
Did you think the white man would roll over and die without a fight?

what about the rapes and murders caused by muslims you dont hear on the news

FUCK Muslims

DEATH to all shitskins

Being shot by a dude with a meme gun, what an awful embarrassing way to die

What the fuck I want to shoot all white people then myself now

Naw mudslimes are way more likely to kill on any given day.

Attached: 7986CFA6-4AEB-45DB-85DD-EA8E5363B04E.jpg (598x617, 60K)

Have sex? Maybe then youll be less edgy.
KILL ALL AMERICANS.

race traitors are the worst of them all, those other ones are only here in the first place because of the race traitors. They are enemy number 1.

Again if you guys were having a lot of kids,it would be hard to force feed immigration on you. All this stems from white women not having kids. If the fear is demographic replacement,then this shooting means nothing.

That is an edit, it really says remove kebab

Attached: 2B7DEA47-FC68-40F8-8A6C-95CD9AB07A30.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

look butthurt sandfag knows I am right, go back to sand land muhammed

Yeh, that's what i meant. 49 is not enough to characterize genocide. If that was the case, then blacks would be genociding whites for more than a century now.

white men with access to rifles*
white men on their own aren't scary at all

weeee im a big white loser, hear me moawn

moronic racist, leave your basement and read books not meme sites

woah 1.1 percent of NZ populatian are muslim, what a number
you need to an hero user

kek cry more fag

I can, with a few storebought ingredients, make a chemical weapon capable of making this mosque shooting look like a joke. Anyone can. Guns are by far the least efficient way to commit mass slaughter. If this guy wanted to simply kill muslims, there would be hundreds dead. He wanted to make a cool video.

Leave basement, have sex. Poor white man cant even to that, only cry on internet.

Cause white virgin boy thinks hes the victim, pro tip; you arent.

Can you point the flaw though?
If 49 kills is enough to grant it genocide status then 9/11 would also be considered genocide of whites and blacks perpetrated by muslims.
Do you call 9/11 a genocide?

If whitey didnt fuck up middle east, non of this would happen.

I obviously don't condone violence, but this is something everyone should have predicted

no one gives a fuck about muslims. these people kill us every day, they kidnap our girls, they overcome our countries and riot in the streets, and normal people are laughing their asses off that for once in history someone actually gave back what we've been getting.

no one cares about this, and if you are pretending you or other people care about it, you're simply lying.

this guy was not a virgin or "incel" - he traveled the world and experienced many cultures. he was simply enraged by the evil which was being inflicted on his civilization. his response was horrible, but it's totally understandable

me white weak, me white kill

Oh man all that >implication

>When was the last islamic attack of this magnitude?
Almost 600 people died in bomb attack in Mogadishu on 14.10.2017

Attached: 1545783787894.png (411x508, 127K)

THEN ALL WHITES MUST DIE IF 1 KILL 49+ PEOPLE.

t. has never opened a history book

really pathetic and sad

>If whitey didnt fuck up middle east, non of this would happen.
Bro middle east was already fucked before Roman times

In the last 30 days there were 99 Muslim terrorist attacks around the world that killed more than 700 people.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

>these people kill us every day, they kidnap our girls
proof? or do you live in Afganistan?

muslim all bad, white never bad

Get laid. Nobody was innocent in those wars.

I agree with you OP.
lots of incels with their head in the sand on this website trying to pretend there isn't white terror.

>muslim terrorists=right terrorists
Post corextly, right wing nutcase.

lmao you people need to stop sharing that meme site.

it was a very slight exaggeration. not every single day, but it happens quite often.

terrorist attacks: >Germany: Migrants 'may have fuelled violent crime rise'
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42557828

wjla.com/news/inside-your-world/stats-in-sweden-show-rise-in-violence-after-refugee-surge
>Stats in Sweden show rise in violence after refugee surge

i am sure you can find a day or two when no white person was killed by muslims.

but white people benefit in exactly 0 ways by flooding their country with muslims

>or do you live in Afganistan?
if all muslims lived in muslim countries, this wouldn't have happened. the shooter had no problem with muslims in other countries

'foiled' is such a cool term it sounds straight out of a cartoon

>muslim all bad
that's goofy, not even the shooter believed that

>white never bad
the worst people are whites who allow non-whites to flood into white countries. they are the true enemy, not the muslims

>Get laid.
already done, plenty of times. projection much? was fucking a 2/10 your greatest achievement, or getting fucked in the ass?

>Nobody was innocent in those wars.
i don't really care. the fact is, it doesn't matter how badly someone wants to come to a white country. they come in, because they are allowed to, end of story. evne if 100 million people wanted to immigrate into a white country, not ONE (01) necessarily has to be permitted entry

No one said that you fucking prick