Im a female(female) with quite weird fetishes

Im a female(female) with quite weird fetishes.
Let's play a game. First one to reach 20 points will win a special prize.
+1 point for a really basic fetish
+2 points for a little bit weird fetish
+5 points for a really weird fetish
Let's start this.
Also AMA

Attached: 867cb3e1cfde4daf59ffa86df4241149f020a173_00.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eu2OYcgr4rM
youtu.be/6FMu2ah6DYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You like big knees?

Attached: big_knees.jpg (208x243, 8K)

gr8 b8 m8, females dont exist here
ill play along though. Rape fetish

Is not having anything I'd consider a fetish a fetish? Like missionary position? Also I would like to take you to missionary training camp plz. Cum with me.

Attached: missionary.jpg (3072x2304, 626K)

Nope, none of those
Not a fetish

aight,inflation

>Not a fetish
That's what she said. You're not in charge of fetishes. Nobody made you the fetish police. I'm the boss around here.

Attached: boop3.jpg (637x637, 51K)

Drugs?
Abortion?
Ryona?
Parasites?

Attached: 1551921499112.png (1500x2196, 137K)

You got a fat fetish and want to be crushed by some fat guy

I have an IUD fetish where I send my troops charging in to where sperm go to die.

Attached: dead sperm.jpg (815x436, 7K)

Based discord tranny, keep on shitting up our board.

Attached: 1552306937871.png (832x894, 462K)

Golden shower

I dare you to find something more degen than foreskin inflation docking cockvore.

Attached: ezgif-2-da8f0f48686b.gif (1250x766, 1.54M)

Sorry, but what does iud mean?

Attached: cover.jpg (1200x630, 114K)

It means Inside U Die

I have a kind of sensitive nose, so I wonder how it'd be to be overwhelmed with a strong odor. I can get off super easily to my musk.
For some reason I like having my balls bound and lightly struck. Maybe it's the dangerous thrill.
Being into pegging is like as normal as you can get on this board so eh.
I really like nice midsections...
Also pregnant bellies are attractive to me even if I don't like kids. I think that's a normal reaction though.

Intrauterine device. The type user is referring to is a copper IUD, which uses copper ions to kill sperm.

>our board
lols good one fren

Attached: goodone.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

knife play

armpit fetish for sure

Attached: JOI-FI-dagashi-kashi-kotoyama-gambar-hotaru.jpg (740x460, 56K)

Why is she eating butter though?

Pregnant bellies are great, I also get turned on by labor though. It'd be hard to admit to any partner though since it's pretty "eeeeh" because of the involvement of babies, even though I swear it's not pedo shit.

I think the most inexplacable non-degenerate fetish I know of is the one where you get off to other people popping balloons.

>Intrauterine device.
I see, thanks

it's an ice cream.
the manga is literally named Dagashi Kashi and talks about sweets.

>Why is she eating butter though?
It's a stick of crisco shortening. You use it to lube up the funcracks in female corpses, or also male corpses if you're into that sort of thing. No sense in wasting a perfectly good boner just because she can't lubricate anymore due to death and decay.

Attached: becom-fat.jpg (720x805, 66K)

>I see, thanks
Did it make you cream of cream soup your panties?

Attached: Phat-Albert_cream.jpg (215x300, 22K)

Always has been the virgin outcast board.

>panties
I'm not a girl or op

see my precedent post , it's ice cream

Attached: 86bed1fc1f79451ae3833bafe3ba5fe5.jpg (708x1000, 81K)

+2 Points
+2 points also for u. I really love armpits

>Always has been the virgin outcast board.
It has never been that, stop claiming it for yourselves you stanky entitled incels.

youtu.be/eu2OYcgr4rM

Attached: Ceiling_Cat.jpg (639x367, 20K)

>it's ice cream
It can be whatever you want it to be. The author's intention may have been to portray icecream however I interpret it as a crisco special necrophiliac sexlube stick. This is the true source of beauty in art: it originates only in part from the creator while the observer also plays a part. All the eyes (pink and lubricated with shortening or otherwise) of the beholder.

youtu.be/6FMu2ah6DYo

Attached: dninja.gif (160x120, 325K)

Does trap counts as a fetish if i only like the girl part?

>+2 points also for u. I really love armpits
What about sweat then? Or armpit hair?

>crisco special necrophiliac sexlube stick
this is the single greatest sentence i have ever heard in my entire life. Thank you so much for this incredible enrichment to my day

Only a retarded boomer would fall for this bait.

Shitting dicknipples?
Not original

Jokes on you, i am a doomer.

>+2 Points
STFU you slut I don't get any points for my necrophilia? You know like, technically the body may be dead but it still contains plenty of life to make things exciting.

Attached: sl150.jpg (504x1455, 211K)

>this is the single greatest sentence i have ever heard in my entire life. Thank you so much for this incredible enrichment to my day
Has it made your day boom bigger than the biggest blackest boner ball blast alive?

i have the same fetish as you user.

Attached: 1.jpg (1133x1576, 486K)

Seducing a necrophiliac by faking suicide.

Attached: sl096_97.png (1008x1505, 374K)

Armpits
Hairy
Breeding
Watersports
That one with knees

>That one with knees
A sinful breeze blows her half-shin skirt up to half-knee height revealing that sweet provocative capskin... the memories of the sight will last me many a lonely night.

Attached: would_you.png (2048x1638, 430K)

OP here, Once I had a guy in my class, total Chad, went to gym on a lunch break. Always came back really really smelly, and had a tank top and his armpit hair was showing. I hated that guy, but I loved those armpits.
As I already said, yeah, armpits, and hairy? Idk what body part u mean, but I love typical bear look.
Breeding also
U get 6 points dude

Taking a few shots in the dark here

Beatings?
Broken bones?
Cuckqueaning?

what about female armpits or female hairy armpits ?
does that turn you on ?

Armpit fetish is not that weird, you know

None of that
But If I ever had a husband (hopefully) I would want him to fuck other guys and traps
Never thought about it, but probably, yeah

This wasn't really degenerate. More cartoonish and funny.

Macrophile fetish?
Microphile fetish?

Attached: executioner_mikuru_by_pogojo_d8m2h16-fullview.jpg (1024x854, 84K)

Also female. Try to keep up.
>watersports
>anal
>painal
>analingus
>scat
>bdsm
>bloodplay
>breathplay
>impregnation
>birthing
>male centaurs
>shota
>yaoi (non-bara, that's disgusting)
>traps
>yuri (I'm somewhat bisexual and am frequently sexually attracted to anime girls)
>coercion/blackmail
>rape
>prostitution
>/ss/
>egglaying, oviposition
>monsters (I masturbated to Lovecraft)
>torture
>guro
>genital torture/destruction
>large insertion
>gape
>prolapse
>branding
>spanking/whipping/paddling
>electrical stim
>forced vomit
>stomach/uterus punching
>nipple insertion
>lactation
>eyefucking
>vanilla loving consensual sex within a monogamous heterosexual relationship

Attached: 1301291635971.jpg (971x1341, 447K)

Roleplaying as a female on anonymous imageboards.

What about your husband/bf cucking other guys/traps with you? Making them watch as you guys fuck, or making them do things like buy you condoms or dress up as maids and clean the house while you're going at it?

Well might as well post some of mine.
>armpits:
Both giving and receiving, I like hairy armpits a lot and sexy smooth ones but I once had a gf shove her face right into my pits and it was really hot, she said she loved the smell. I also like how they look, very angular and hidden, so I'm always looking not just at other's but mine too.
>femdom
Nothing too extreme, just getting dommed sounds really hot, I think anything but pegging would be game maybe even finger in bum during a bj or even rimming.
>ruined orgasm and orgasm denial
I love edging all the time and I can go for days without cumming and stroking 3 hours a day every day, the load once I eventually cum is incredibly thick and really big. So having someone stroke me to the point of orgasm to then slap my balls or grab my shaft really tight so I don't cum is my dream.
>cbt
Again nothing too extreme, maybe some stepping but in a fun loving way.
>exhibitionism
I got my own ph channel and the attention makes me diamonds, I would cam but it's a fucking chore to set up and male performers get pennies
>pee
Something about another human being allowing me to see them pee feels like the ultimate trust demonstration, not to mention them peeing on me or letting me pee on them.
>public sex
Can you imagine fucking right next to a busy highway hidden behind a small tree? Or a bathroom in a concert? Or teasing your partner during lunch with their parents? Or even fucking in an empty park at 5am. Hot.
>petplay
Put a collar on me and peanut butter on your parts.
>pregnancy and breeding
Making love for the sole purpose of procreation on then fucking like bunnies once her hormones go crazy and her breasts grow like balloons.
>breastfeeding
Sucking on someone's tits and getting a nursing handjob hnnnnggg
>milking
Getting on all fours and have my cock milked HNNNNGGGGGGG

/ss/ is the best

Cont

>cuckold
I used to be with a girl I hated and she was really insecure, she had some issues and didn't want to fuck so I couldn't help but feel like I wanted to fuck other girls all the time, but not as cheating, I wanted her to watch and record me fucking other women.
>traps
I want to fuck a cute trap while rubbing his nipples.
>smell
Something about a girl being really smelly feels really arousing, not a bad smell or a good smell, just any strong smell. I can get used to bad smells aftera a while but I have a pretty sensitive nose so I'd love to bury my face on her bushy pussy.
>hair
>musclegirl
I wish I could date a wheyfu, or go to the gym with one and encourage each other to get bigger and have really hot testosterone filled sex in the shower.
>chikan
Having my cock played with by a complete stranger in a crowded bus is my number one fantasy, of course I could do this with someone I know, and also consensually molest them back and forth.
>monstergirls
Can I get a slimegirl please, or a spiderwife pls, or a centaur maiden thx.
>bimboification
"Pure" girls turning into huge sluts. Sign me in.
>gloryhole
>forniphilia
>sex machines
Also things like remote controlled vibrators n all sorts of public stuff.
>ENF

Be my gf so we can do all this together

>coercion/blackmail
>rape
>prostitution

Be my gf so I can put you out on the street and take all the money you make for me being a cumdumpster for complete strangers.

well I'm glad I typed all this shit for nothing, never change r9lame

How about BEING RAPED BY INSECTS?

Attached: 15435294668900.jpg (800x450, 79K)

How about being hypnotized into a mindless sex slave?

No one cares about men's fetishes, if you wanted attention you should have said you're a girl btw

I don't want attention I just want others to reply or whatever, isn't this a community? Why the fuck would you act the same way you do in real life?
Fuck this gay board you are all doomed to be ostracized from society.

Oh, wait. I remember reading a page about Tomoko and there was a pic about Jow Forums`s fantasies about her. It was SOOOO weird
hehhheh

Attached: 15524772355290.png (800x450, 357K)

Underrated post indeed

not sure if this count as a fetish but i love scenes when two girls crush both of your balls at the same time, sadly i only know two doujins with it

Attached: double trouble.png (1294x968, 1.09M)

The OP's goal was to attract attention and nobody gave much of a fraction of a shit, so they bounced AFAIK

Oh, BTW "attract attention" in other words the game was: hey everyone, guess my fetishes and I'll assign points while I fap to all the attention

Attached: womd.jpg (606x425, 84K)

>feet
>macro-micro
>farts
>oral vore
>anal vore
>cum inflation
>hyper cocks
>transformation
>bestiality
>cock vore
>absorption vore
>absorption/body part transformation
>clothing transformation
>hyper inflation
there are more but I'm forgetful, I could name a bunch of vanilla shit things like excessive cum but lol whatever. assuming I'm right in my assigmnents of weird and not weird, that's 44 off the top of my head

I think you two missed the idea, you're supposed to be guessing OP's fetishes.

Tickling

ori ega nali i 1

Attached: original.gif (540x304, 1.26M)

I saw a thread discussing fetishes so I hopped in and shared mine, you think I want to give attention to some roastie? lol

Orgasm denial
Chastity
Breathplay
Choking
/Ss/
Naval fetish
Cat boys
Did I get any??

straight man, below are all regarding females, and in order of most normal to least imo:
>gentle femdom
>gigantic thighs, even to the point of being highly disproportionate
>huge biceps and back muscles
>occasional 2d dickgirls (although i probably wouldnt like them in 3d irl)
>sweaty
>body odor
>body hair
>braaaaaaap
>reverse cowgirl with smelly butt
>not wiping her ass at all
>bedwetting
>pants wetting / shitting
>wearing / using diapers

i dont like doing any of the above things myself except the ones that are obviously participatory activities (gentle femdom, reverse cowgirl)
the other stuff is just the things i think it is really fucking hot for a girl to have / do

im an average height guy with a sort of grizzly build
sort of chunky but with a lot of muscle mass, also pretty hairy for my age (23)
im also explicitly turned off and creeped out by ageplay and "daddy kink" despite the diaper fetish

im pretty degenerate, but not to the point where the world would be a better place with me dead
also most of my fetishes are things i can easily live without and will probably never mention to a significant other
the only ones that i would likely ever express are body hair, body odor, maybe braaaap, and of course body type/shape preferences as those are tame as fuck

>pants wetting / shitting
>tfw no bf into this
I just want a guy to coax me into peeing my panties, why is that so much to ask?

can basically be summed up in a sentence
>i like gross girls who are physically strong and slightly dominant in personality

where you at (broadly speaking) and what age?
i can do my age +/- 4 years

Handholding fetish?

Is it a humiliation thing for you or something else?

no user, it has to be my loving committed longterm bf doing it. I'm not some slut, peeing my panties for a stranger is no good.

that just makes it better
im still a virgin because i refused to have sex with the uncommitted girls who offered me in college because i want something with deep personal intimacy that will hopefully last the rest of my life
kind of hard to find in my generation, makes be sad tbqh

Date me for two years and let me marry you

Because you're a mentally ill brat who doesn't want to do her half of a normal relationship.