Let's mock the shit out of this fucking nerd

To not inspire more people, lets make fun of this fucking nerd faggot. Let's make him a joke. Make edits of him, call him a queer. Just make him seem like a fucking nobody who nobody will remember.

Attached: dc-Cover-m482e2r1n2tei6lsvek9ovrvb3-20190315141031.Medi.jpg (800x448, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>make edits of him
>nobody will remember him

>making a thread thus giving more attention to him
You have already failed at your mission

A OP that delivers cannot be a faggot.

Attached: 1552636186467.png (540x397, 114K)

I think you all get the picture.

Attached: FxyEY62.png (846x592, 42K)

He had a gf, and a pretty cute one too.

Attached: image.jpg (605x807, 105K)

When's the BLACKED coming out?

t. Mohammed Khan

I think you misspelled reddit/twitter/facebook in your browser, your on the wrong website and you might also be retarded.

Attached: 1551353951037.png (446x435, 81K)

of course he did. He is a violent sociopath and a murderer

>tfw you know all the songs he played

Attached: 1544383596390.png (652x712, 321K)

>hate on a based guy who removed the dirty Muslim fucks
At least Randy Stair had a reason to be hated, but this guy? Come on, man.

Why on earth would we do that? He is a hero.

Attached: Right+wing+death+squads+when+_6c84a07fc7cb4e393d3bc7e26d6b2555.jpg (385x567, 81K)

This guy is actually jealous that muslims have more children than whites. Imagine being a limp dicked faggot and being mad that you cannot conceive a child so you have to shoot a bunch of people because of it.

>thinking cyberbullying is gonna affect anyone except roasties and gullible autists like chris chan
Mister Metokur is so delusional, I swear. Nobodys gonna decide not to do this because you mock them

Absolute degenerate, even as far as terrorists go

Deserves to be put down, in the name of eugenics

Remember subscribe to PEWDIEPIE

Attached: 1552626957161.jpg (486x305, 30K)

the only nerd faggot is you OP

>butthurt goy OP making fun of the most based shooter
OP drinks gallons of cum on a daily basis

>zoomer faggot OP is mad that this guy made history and will be in the books in NZ

On a completely different note, how long until we get a full blown meme ridden high score? Like he dabs on the corpses or something.

Anyone else here read his manifesto?
>admits he was too much of a brainlette for uni
>"I learned it online, where the real truth is"
Dude was a literal retard and had the writing skills of a 15 year old. Most of it is just him regurgitating propaganda and he literally signs off with "see you in Valhalla". I really hate how these absolute retards appropriate Norse culture, like he admits his family was English, what the fuck is he doing going on about Valhalla?

>call him a queer
what OP does not realize is that he is the only queer in this thread

Attached: 1552645554129.png (1024x610, 660K)

Imagine killing people because of memes and shitposting. This is going to reflect very poorly on whites, now people are going to sympathize with Islam which is the worst fucking thing that could possibly happen. Pol is and always will be retards. Now we wait for the retaliation, fucking idiots.

Ah, yes. I love image macros of WW2 pictures of german soldiers. Hail victory, kamerad!

Attached: you killed the men.png (601x635, 348K)

too late faggot, I am a zoomer and when I shoot up my school I will do fortnite dances on the corpses of my victims

Attached: 1552643121463.jpg (919x857, 164K)

it had nothing to do with memes. you're really dumb if that's all you can get from this

what music did he play? I need the full video!

Are you fucking stupid? He was literally memed into become a "terrorist" and your take away from it, "it was for a noble cause" you should be terminated from the breeding pool you fucking degenerate.

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
here you go newfag

no he wanted to do this. had nothing do with memes retard

I just started reading his manifesto, it seems like he actually knew his shit.
Stuff like leftists call for more gun control are exactly what he wants in order to cause more tension, and eventually lead to a civil war.
I hope it happens soon.

You're fucking retarded, did you even read his manifesto?
Stop thinking you know things when you don't even bother to research them.
He states his exact reasons for why he did it, and even what he expects the results to be.

He had memes in his manifesto. You're really retarded. I'm not saying memes made him do it. God this board is so fucking dumb.

Meme boyed memed into white savior. You lot are retarded back to pol.

Attached: 1552608507308.jpg (236x233, 12K)

I hope they get all this fuckers and hang them

Tfw no qt shooter

woahh HE HAD MEMES IN HIS MANIFESTO????
REALLY??????
MEEEEEEEEMES
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMES

Just because your entire life revolves around memes, doesn't mean it's the same for others, retard.

>tfw you have the exact same playlist

i did read parts of it
>i was born to a low income working class family
pretty much all you need to know

the entire thing, the manifesto, him being a gym teacher, the gopro cam - it just oozes of low intelligence

and Jow Forumsfags like it, lol

> nerd

using this as a derogatory term on here is just counterproductive

>tfw civil war happens and you remember all the movies and tv shows that get made about wars

Attached: comfy.jpg (409x409, 45K)

I want to support you friend. Give me your paypal.
I think OP is a Discord Tranny

Wtf i hate based tacticool shooters now

Do you actually think you're some royal noble pure saviour of le white Evrovpean race? just lmfao'ing
Jesus dude, get off Jow Forums and swallow the nearest bullet.

Look at the retard get triggered because his white savior is a retarded polfag whose a meme spewer. Gas gas gas

Literally the only reason you are upset is becuase it was a Jow Forumsack. You really think Elliott Rodger was super intelligent
>inb4 your a plebbitor who hates all happenings

OP = eternally triggered

I obviously don't condone violence, but this is something every 3-digit IQ person should have predicted. and it's easy to predict it will happen more and more and more in the coming years

no one gives a fuck about muslims. these people kill us every day, they kidnap our girls, they overcome our countries and riot in the streets, and normal people are laughing their asses off that for once in history someone actually gave back what we've been getting.

no one cares about this, and if you are pretending you or other people care about it, you're simply lying.

this guy was not a virgin or "incel" - he traveled the world and experienced many cultures. he was simply enraged by the evil which was being inflicted on his civilization. his response was horrible, but it's totally understandable

he fucking killed that meme so fast no one is ever going to want to say it again.

nah
brejvik was a polack before polacks even really existed
you can't deny that, as a person, he was smart, regardless of what he did or why he did it

way smarter than this aussie dude

As long as everything keeps going to shit, I'll be happy and entertained. Don't care which way the pendulum goes as long as it keeps swinging.

I like you, no homo. Ah fellow chaosfag I see

A hero to be remembered

Can you point out one of those so called memes you talk about?

>Imagine killing people because of memes and shitposting.
>I'm not saying memes made him do it.

These are both the same person, right?

He is probably a paki. His life is already shitty enough. Give him a break.

are you going to send me shekels to fund my politically motivated mass murder if yes then you are a very nice person

Hmm he does have a gay face desu

No, I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

You can call the guy stupid all you want. It won't bring 50 shitskins back from the dead. And I can already see just how many like-minded individuals he's inspired to follow in his footsteps.

i'd like to see you attempt that shit in America homeboy. The response time alone would scare a little faggot like you.

definitely isn't a hero he's a fucking faggot that pussied out and killed a bunch of innocent people, we should of sent this bastard to a war zone and see how long he'd last in there at an even advantage he had a fucking gf and shit he deserves to rot for eternity.

>larps as a nazi, attacks muslims
>now people are going to sympathize with Islam
>white sharia becomes a reality, roasties are now kept in check by Islam

The long con.

>wahh he was stupid
>he had a g, something you incels can't do

lol

>sent him to a warzone
I agree. Ideally he would have killed enough browns while he was there where they would be discouraged from migrating, but he had to resort to getting rid of them in a white country. Oh well.

Sure. We're all going to be rallied against this charismatic operator by disheveled spergs such as yourself.

Where did you guys find his manifesto? i'm curious but more just to see how much of a fucking retard the dude is.

>OMG HE HAD A GF SAY THAT TO A MUSLIM'S FACE IN A WARZONE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS FUCKER
Just stop. People will sooner rally with him the more you post.

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

here you go, dingleberry

What happened today is tragic. I feel bad for all the innocent people who never wished anyone any harm. But he did what had to be done. Im done watching Muslims fucking around in our western world. If they want to destroy what we built up, they deserve to feel what they make us feel. All the terror, rape, murder. Today we gave 0,0001% of their actions back to them.

Can someone share the playlist? I want his music in my Spotify

>i'd like to see you attempt that shit in America homeboy
First of all, cease the nigger speak. Second, I never said I'd do anything. But someone will.