Why do white people disproportionately suffer from back pain?

Why do white people disproportionately suffer from back pain?

Attached: 447E5C9A-6A7F-422A-93EC-61991BF5C2CD.jpg (640x371, 28K)

White people are more likely to work hard and put effort in

Its hard to carry civilization around for everyone else

We actually work, saged

im a hardworking blak guy and i never suffered from back pain. anglos would rather sit back and let people work for them

This is eerie that this would be posted. I did my back just three days ago. Tried to stay active but can barely move and have had to spend a lot of time lying down because that's the only way there was no pain.

>anglos would rather sit back and let people work for them
Might want to check out the welfare statistics from your country, Dreondra.

Blacks and Hispanics have the same feeling. Problem is what weak ass white people consider "pain" is what blacks and Hispanics are conditioned to ignore and just take without complaining. It's the difference between being a weak bitch pussy and NOT being a weak bitch pussy.

Attached: 16214261414.png (618x545, 789K)

We have to carry niggers on our back our whole life.

Explains why shitskin parents take their kids to the hospital for any possible reason and cost the healthcare system billions of dollars

>Jow Forums: the only place people think they can checkmate with a picture

Fuck me. I'll just take your word on that. What else you got so I can get my shit straight. blacks are the reason you didn't get a raise right?.

They dont know how to have sex right. Also white ppl masturbate sitting down more.

you could google it yourself if you weren’t a shitskin

Same here. Did exercises, got back pain, now curious why it is posted right now

our backs are weak from using nogs for manual labor for so many years.
just a little devil's advocate.

Why are you attacking me personally? Are you really so uncivilized that you're going to just chimp out at me like some angry baboon because maybe so facts hurt your feelings?

>No source ridiculous bait thread.

Attached: 1505957111337.jpg (640x400, 75K)

This is true. white people don't have normal sex. They do this shit and then can't tell their doctor (or family) why their back is all fucked up. They have to lie and say they got it at the office picking up a 50 pound stack of printer paper.

Attached: Wooldominatrix.jpg?itok=qEzEJKl-.jpg (1191x842, 146K)

white people are taller, more slender

white man's burden

>Jow Forums: the only place people think they can checkmate with greentext

it's the jewish knife sticking in our back

Because they work

What is anecdotal and bait

lack of 2pl8 squatting

>tfw herniated a disk a few years ago and am nearly pain free atm

Feels good considering the prognosis for these things is usually pain for the rest of your life.

>only white people participate in bdsm
faggot, how about you look at some statistics

Attached: Judge cartoon.jpg (1600x1015, 371K)

cause we literally carry all the minorities financially

>Why do white people disproportionately suffer from back pain?
Because whites are low tier humans who still do physical labor. Us Jews don’t participate in any physical labor because we are superior.

Because Neanderthal DNA, bad backs // arthritis helps with cold weather somehow

Because we carry all you lazy ass non whites on our back

Fpbp.

Because slaves are heavy

>we are superior.

Jews are prone to all kinds of weird diseases. How is that superior?

You're stupid. Obviously you want me to look at a statistic that says white people are the minority in bdsm because white people don't admit they're into bdsm. It's in the closet type shit.

White people do shit behind closed doors (in open doors they're clean and civilized) that other races don't. blacks smoke dope, sell crack and hate to work. We all know this shit and they deny it.

White people molest their children, are into that bdsm shit, kill their spouses for money or insurance. It's just what they do.

Fuck, you beat me to it.

Attached: 1525623136290m.jpg (1024x1014, 92K)

>blak

Is this like the imitation crab meat? Krab?

what would happen if all us hard working TAX PAYING honkies just stopped allowing our money to be used to feed/cloth/home non-white folk. i wouldn't care at all if other white folk were on/needed welfare. hell i'd see it as just taking care of my fellow white people. things would be so much better and happier without the burden of carrying darkies.

Not to mention they need white people to prop them up constantly. Superior Jews wanna try to keep Israel for yourselves without forces outside the ME helping you?

Slinging crack on a street corner isn't a job, Tyrone.

white female user here, Have bad back, from doing manual work, mans work really and being thrown off a horse, spent 20k trying to fix it but am fucked now at age 46 can barely walk.

No but you pretend like only whites are doing it. Hispanics and Asians are also into it, and even blacks. But maybe blacks are less likely to be into it, fair point, but instead they are in fact more likely to rape entire towns. Just look at any black city and you'll see a menace of black on black rape. Blacks are also statistically very likely to rape their younger cousins, much more than whites. That's just anti-white propaganda that triest to attack white people as the only race who molest children. Sure, whites are probably more likely to molest their own children, but blacks are far morel ikely to rape in general, and often rape underage girls without descrimination. So not a whole lot better.

>doing manual work
i suppose making your money on your back can be seen as manual labour