"""fembots"""

>be female
>get tons of attention without any effort
>can date a new boy every day if feel like it
>always someone there for you
>always have boyfriend, reserve boyfriend, best friend, second best friend, some beta to vent to, reserve beta to vent to
>be always desired
>do not have to overcome anything just for people to even notice your existence
>go to Jow Forums
>post about how lonely you are for attention
>300+ replies
>mission complete

Popular girl have roleplayed as a lonely loser for fun for a few minutes.
Popular girl now leaves back to her life.
Get out now.

Attached: Mh99VXX.png (687x855, 452K)

I approve of this thread!
My full support for this thread.

Attached: 43243242.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Thank you fren and nice dubs as well.

Bump
Abcc

Not if you are fat or ugly. Or both.

being a fat fuck is 100% on you, but even then it doesn't even matter so shut your whore mouth.

Attached: its over for you cuck.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

There couldnt be a more accurate thread.
Imagine being so much of a loser that you're born on easy mode and still complain about it not being easy enough(feminism).

Attached: AblWiQt.jpg (960x444, 49K)

you wanna OMAD and do cardio with me? I had my big meal today and I weighed in this morning just 10 lbs over the obese BMI line. Almost just overweight! It'd work for you too, let's be accountabilibuddies

FUCK YOU INCELS!!! YOU FUCKING UGLY LOSERS DISGUST ME I WILL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU YOU MISOGYNIST ASSHOLES!!!
STOP BEING OBSESSED WITH WOMEN AND STAY AWAY FROM US YOU FUCKING SHITSTAINS

Attached: bd4231f7c1f69063ded760075da9b542.jpg (236x166, 7K)

I love you fembot, no matter how you lash out. It's going to be okay

Remember: fembots are an urban myth.
Do not reply to fembot threads.
Do not console fembots, they've got dozens of people to do that already.

Attached: ahSHOlGb.jpg (160x160, 7K)

you can fuck off too you fucking orbiter

Attached: andwhataboutit.png (250x250, 118K)

I know. I can fuck off whenever I want. I just don't want to fuck off yet. I want to say sweet things to fembots and make them smile.

Simmer down, love, the men are talking

You couldn't even kill yourself if you tried and you want to kill others?

Attached: 1543492848760.jpg (590x409, 77K)

I have seen some disgusting shit in this shithole, but this... this is beyond repulsive.

Attached: 1550043061179.jpg (342x342, 50K)

jesus fucking christ. no wonder you incels can't get laid

Attached: YGsyGGFg_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

It's okay fembot, you can unleash your aggression and frustration on me. There are lots of bad men in the world, and I understand your feelings, though I don't yet understand your experiences.

You'll be okay though, someone will see the qt fembot frozen in an amber of her own hatred, and give her lots of hugs until it melts away. I'll give you a hug to help start the thaw, and I don't mind if a little of your hate gets on me

Haha my sister has like five boyfriends and a beta friend she does infact vent to. This post is truth.

Noooooooooooo! STOP IT!!!! I must maintain my victim status!!! If you don't hate me, how will i cash in my victim points!?!?!?

Attached: 1552640855708.gif (480x270, 237K)

Counterpoint: if you live in a shithole country you can be a fembot.

You know you would rather have a loving partner who doesn't betray you than a million victim points. Hugs every day, enthusiastic encouragement welcoming even your smallest accomplishments. A pair of warm hands seeking out all the cold spots on your body, another mind that wants to see you happy and confident with your place.

All this could be yours fembot

Nice self-damaging argument there.
It's even better in shithole countries, you're assigned a husband pretty much from birth, so even less worries, even less effort.
Worst counterpoint.

Attached: 9d4.png (680x242, 20K)

Lol the people on this board are actually the literal definition of loser. I'd never been here before, what a bunch of absolute cucks lol

Well, since you are in this board, dear, you are a loser too.
Also, fembots don't exist, they are just looking for attention in other places, like this board.

Seriously as a woman all you have to do is not be morbidly obese (which is not that hard) and you will get lots of chances. Many men work very hard on themselves and don't get an even comparable number of opportunities

stop with this incel shit. women are queens and you all have to accept this

*breathes in*
IF SHE BREATHES
SHE'S A THOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself white night faggot. Women are repulsed by you.

i made a fembot smile today, what have you accomplished?

That 'fembot' was actually a dude lol