I'm not entirely sure, but I think i'm experiencing disassociation. Nothing feels real anymore...

I'm not entirely sure, but I think i'm experiencing disassociation. Nothing feels real anymore. My brain is always in this fog, like I can't think straight. I can't even type normally anymore, making constant mistakes with spelling. I'm drifting. I'm terrified to leave the house and I don't know why. But every thing is the same each day. I can't stand this shit. I'm fucking empty.

I used to be somewhat normie back in high school. I had a girlfriend and everything. But with each passing day my brain worse and worse. Like my IQ is dropping all the time. Any other anons just numb? Or actual shut ins? I love you, frens.

Attached: despair.jpg (400x313, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4JTE76Xnp0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=rCDrBbciDvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=u4JTE76Xnp0&feature=youtu.be
I just sit here listening to music. Can we be sincere with each other anymore? This place used to be better. Why are we so sick now

any idea what could have started all this? did you lose your friends or your job?

Tried any mindfulness exercises?

youtube.com/watch?v=rCDrBbciDvY

Yes, I feel like a shut in. I work from home and it's so easy to order stuff off the internet. I try to mix things up but it's hard. The days just fly by sometimes, the years fly by all the the time and it's scary

Ever feel like you're on the verge of "waking up" and the feeling just keeps going? Because I've experienced all of that plus the weird dreaminess, and yeah, it's dissociation.

It's shit. It'll take months to taper off but it can get better.

Man, I felt that way for a bit of time. Until it just stopped. Then I felt as if the disassociation started to gradually... disappear, step by step. There were just some points in my life, where I was lying in my bed, contemplating about why I shouldn't kill myself. Then, sudden, weird emotion of mindfulness followed by... It's really hard to describe. Gives you a different look on everything. A bit like an LSD trip, but without psychodelic stuff. Your mind opens up and you discover stuff you didn't feel for quite long time.

Have you been taking any drugs recently(not judging, trying to help)?

No I still kind of have friends. But they're online now. I don't have any friends where I live now
I have tried a little bit but it hasn't helped. Maybe I should try harder
I know the feeling. It goes by very fast now. I'm on autopilot

Attached: 1535361494899.jpg (319x331, 15K)

user, are you christian or smth? Not going to judge you, but that might help.

>I'm not entirely sure, but I think i'm experiencing disassociation. Nothing feels real anymore. My brain is always in this fog, like I can't think straight. I can't even type normally anymore, making constant mistakes with spelling. I'm drifting. I'm terrified to leave the house and I don't know why. But every thing is the same each day. I can't stand this shit. I'm fucking empty.
delet

Attached: 1423177090788.png (509x411, 18K)

I'm not sure. I usually kind of feel like i'm dreaming or floaty. Sometimes I feel a little more normal than usual but then I fall back in for days or weeks
I hope that happens to me, user
No, I used to smoke weed a lot a few years ago. Now I just vape like a fag because I wanted to stop smoking cigs

I have no idea what is wrong with me. It's impossible to self-diagnose, every mental problem I look up can sort of fit me. Psychiatrist in high school told me I have bipolar but he was an old idiot looking to give me prozac. Didn't take that shit, no sir.
I'm pretty agnostic. I've looked into many religions but I can never seem to follow the rules. I just sin too much, doesn't matter what belief system, I never fit in

Attached: 876435246357468567564.jpg (700x550, 30K)

No, delete yourself. This man needs some real help. I've been in this state for quite some time and I know how it can fuck up your life.

we're in this hell together, you and I. Why do we feel connected to this little frog? What is it about him that makes him special? I enjoyed Pepe for years but something about Apu makes me feel better.

Attached: 43546587453647534756.jpg (1387x702, 76K)

I don't talk about sins and stuff. Do you believe that there's afterlife? It might make your condition a bit better - the feeling that even if you waste your life, nothing really matters, because it's going to end someday. Not now, you still have a chance to fix it, but maybe someday.

user pls, it's a indication of solidarity

The feeling of childish innocence. Reminds you of these days, where world felt so complicated, that there's so much to discover that you won't stop discovering, ever.

Sorry, I thought you're thinking that it's a worthless thread.

I want to believe in an afterlife. We all do, right? But I don't know. The fact that nobody can ever know frightens me more than it comforts me. I think about suicide sometimes but it feels like not even that is worth the hassle. Might as well stick around, but everything feels so boring. And I don't want to tempt fate in case God or whoever gets pissed off that I did it.
That makes a lot of sense. Apu makes me want to cry, honestly. He's a good little lad.

Attached: 1531369581208.jpg (240x240, 11K)

That's what happens when you check out of society and just sit at home all day playing video games and jacking off to anime. The good news is, that's it's reversible. The hard part is convincing yourself to do something with your life and get out there and be around other people. I was like you starting at 15. I dropped out of school and became a shut-in NEET. At 20, I was offered a job by my uncle and live with him and Chad cousin. I basically turned into a normie for 3 years. Then, I lost it all and went back to becoming a shut-in and all those symptoms that you've mentioned eventually returned. I can't talk to people or do shit. I know I should do something about it instead of drinking myself to death every day ... but the fact is that it's reversible.

I hope that is the case. I've always had problems, even before this. But being a shut in has definitely made it all worse. I just don't know where to begin. I don't know how to talk to people. I start to speak and then lose my train of thought and mumble the rest of my sentence. I went from slight sperg to turbo autist.

Attached: 1532229929228.jpg (549x559, 44K)

>I used to smoke weed a lot a few years ago
When you smoked, how old were you and how much would you smoke a week?

Attached: 1549999650654.jpg (641x530, 76K)

the human experience is largely socially constructed, and so when you become isolated/detached from humanity, the psycho-social nature of the universe slips away and its true nature begins to emerge. the human brain wasn't equipped to comprehend it; the negative feelings are your brain/ego telling you to turn back to at least semi-normihood. many thinkers in history have opined that pushing through the urge to go back will lead to enlightenment

I'm not op but I have the same condition and I think it's because of weed. I smoked weed regularly for years since I was 12 but one time a year ago, after I smoked I got into a dissociative state. I wasn't quite the same after that. Its been year of this. I have smoked weed periodically but even after 3 or 4 months of not smoking the dissociation doesn't change.

I've felt this way for the past 5 years now. There are only occasional moments in my life where I suddenly feel as though i'm truly alive. They are very short lived. Its scary whenever I try to remember things from my past because I just can't remember anything thats happened in my life.
I don't think its just social isolation. Its probably depression. I felt this way while attending high school.

I started when I was 16, but only once or twice. It ramped up 1000% when I turned 18. And it would be all day thursday-sunday every week. On monday-wednesday I worked so I didn't smoke much on those days.
However, i'm remembering a time on New Years 2015. My friends and I had bought some pre-rolled blunts from a dude that we pestered for hours to drive over and hand deliver them. He was irritated. I didn't like the guy, but we wanted weed. This was early on when I had no tolerance. I paid the guy and because I paid, I said I wanted one of the two blunts for myself, and my two friends shared the other one. The blunt I got had a sticker on it, which was supposedly filled with THC wax, and we were told to light the sticker end first obviously. So I did, and I was way too fucked up. The sky was spinning and I felt dizzy. I was tripping balls and I was convinced my one friend was the devil, and I couldn't stop shaking. They thought I was overreacting and just put a blanket on me. I felt very strange for days after that. Was I possibly drugged with something that wasn't weed? And/or did that experience unlock some mental problem? I don't know.
shit bro.

stay in school and don't do drugs underageb& lurkers. Weed CAN make you retarded like us.

Attached: 1245356585532534557687.jpg (656x555, 32K)

That could be pretty cool, actually. Or maybe enlightenment is just being batshit insane.

Attached: 1535342382102.png (657x527, 27K)

>I've felt this way for the past 5 years now. There are only occasional moments in my life where I suddenly feel as though i'm truly alive. They are very short lived. Its scary whenever I try to remember things from my past because I just can't remember anything thats happened in my life.
Yeah I find it is very hard remembering anything that happened more than a day ago, unless I really really think about it. Then other times random shit will spark a random memory. I also had a shit childhood so that could also be the reason I don't dwell on the past much.

Attached: 1535345430441.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

Hello I also am poisoned from smoking cannabis,I also dont remember stuff

Attached: eab.gif (200x167, 21K)

welcome fren. remembering things is for fukken normalfags

jk i'm dying inside

Attached: 1535355852879.png (657x527, 28K)

Studies have shown that weed during the developmental time of the brain(and most drugs drugs during that time) can severely impact you.

Brain-imaging studies reinforce this concern. A number of studies have seen differences in the brains of habitual weed smokers, including altered connectivity between the hemispheres, inefficient cognitive processing in adolescent users, and a smaller amygdala and hippocampus structures involved in emotional regulation and memory, respectively.

Sorry user but you may have smoked yourself stupid by going into it so early on.

Attached: 1552638412936.jpg (700x557, 41K)

Yeah that's what I figured. But I feel like i'm getting worse as time goes on.

Seek medical help, but depending on your country, status of cannabis legality & financial ability, that can be quite hard.
I can only recommend that you take gym seriously(lift weights & cardio) as it was shown to reduce and sometimes completely remove these symptoms.

Attached: 1549625835324.jpg (960x837, 60K)

Proper hydration (2l a day), stop smoking weed regularly, exercise at LEAST 3 times a week. Doesn't have to be full blown gymcel lifestyle, just some fast walking after dinner or maybe a little 30-40 minutes outside shooting some hoops or juggling a soccer ball. I started seeing big improvements in my cognitive abilities after 2 months. Sorry for bad englando.