He had a gf

The NZ shooter had a gf. Why do women like these psychos?

Attached: 1552658124661.jpg (1368x1008, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
vocaroo.com/i/s1b4hSEsKD68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks kind of like my sister's boyfriend on the left
crazy stuff

He wasn't a psycho. That's the scariest thing about this, he was an ordinary man who'd decided that he'd had enough.

>the white birth rates are low... That means there's a WHITE GENOCIDE. How do I fix this? Should I fuck my girlfriend?
>Oh I've got an idea! I'll just start killing everyone who isn't white!

Real genius, this guy.

he live-streams himself murdering innocent civilians in cold blood as if its a casual part of his day and your conclusion is that hes an ordinary man. have you considered becoming a psychologist?

>avg white newborns 1.87 in NZ
>avg non white newborns 7-10 worldwide

Math says his call was right

cute normie boyfi
a twisted hecking weeaboo

It's adding every race that's not white together as one single unit. That's like if a black did the same thing and went "blacks are being outbred by everyone who isn't black! This is black genocide!" and then started killing every nonblack in sight.

It makes no sense two times over. His manifesto even says that even if there were zero nonwhites, whites will still die off due to the negative birth rate. So why wouldn't the priority be to increase the damn birth rate? The dude is just a psycho.

>thinking women actually care about personality
You have a lot to learn, kid

Attached: 220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg (220x270, 14K)

bah, please don't reply to these guys anymore. Don't play into their nonsense

Because their manly, faggot.

Link pls?
Liveleak is down apparently.

this
killing innocent muslims will do absolutely nothing except get right wingers persecuted. literally just have kids and encourage every other white person to.there is no other way.

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-123321_Firefox.jpg (1080x720, 138K)

pfffft nigga UNIRONICALLY memed it the entire time

one question.

did he
or did he not
say "gamers rise up"?

Attached: 259D4EE8-4F5D-4B00-9FF6-F02F1F3E3162.jpg (326x326, 23K)

The market is due for a correction. Let it happen.

he was a low iq brainwashed goyim that believed in LARPagan ways, No suprise.

>innocent

Eeeeh, no.

Attached: c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.png (680x574, 127K)

It's funny. Theyre never fat bearded incels, yet that's who is blamed.

thats fine. let them waste their energy.

He had enough of the sand niggers and decided to take action. That's not called being a psycho, thats being a man. You wouldn't understand this op because you are too busy sucking nigger cock.

Attached: 1551483638974.jpg (550x733, 99K)

No, he was clearly an incel. Why would she lie?

Attached: incels.png (722x559, 80K)

lolllll. ya the incels did it

i thought i felt bad at first since they where random civilians but you know what nevermind

>ordinary men are incapable of committing atrocities
Nice fantasy.

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
I got ya

a single tweet from a no-name writer changed your mind? what a fucking retard

How do you think she'd feel about this course of action if you replaced references to Jow Forums, eightchan and incels with Islam and Muslims? I think she'd say something about not making generalisations about people due to the actions of a few.

Wouldn't surprise me. His "manifest" was a mish-mash of edgy memelord shit.

>muslims
>innocent
He was a hero who did the right thing and I hope the muslim parasites will now see they are not welcomed. Bless Israel and China, they understood how to treat those animals.

Reminder that the Quran is meant to follow word for word and the Quran glorifies the killing of non muslims.

ya. when those two women were killed, there was barely an apology from morrocco.

In the long run this only makes your side seem worse dipshit

>Bless Israel and China, they understood how to treat those animals

Attached: 1526395838188.jpg (960x914, 345K)

did marocco kill those women?

maroccan authorities jailed the perps and they are now in prison, because 1. marocco doesn't want to lose it's tourism business and 2. murder is illegal in marocco

how old is he and where can i get his manifesto?

yeah they did. when a non muslim dies they dont bat an eye.

Get laid. Its easy.

>incel
>good guy
you really showed you true colors

ya good guy frank

Attached: A37BB205-250B-4115-9631-02AEC3050893.jpg (726x440, 41K)

He wasn't an Incel, he had a hot gf.

I was posting about user, who glorified the terrorist.

The truth is that ordinary people are capable of committing extraordinary acts of violence. Branding every killer as a psychopath is just hiding from the reality which is even more terrifying. When millions of people were being exterminated by the Nazis, was the entire population of Germany made of psychopaths?

He apparently said "subscribe to pewdiepie" while he was shooting people

Attached: 1552499757144.jpg (719x717, 76K)

>>the entire population of Germany
>implying they knew

Now shut up and tell me how old he is and where to get his manifesto.

Incel! Incel! Incel! The witchunt has started!

Attached: Incel! Incel! Incel!.png (512x822, 538K)

God damn she looks like chloe toy

plenty of people are saying it you moron
and i said "thought" as in kinda
burn in hellfire

No muslim is innocent.

>tfw this ugly psycho with terrible fashion sense can get a girlfriend and you can't

No incel is innocent.

>hur dur war never happened
Your view of reality is a Hollywood fantasy in which war only happens becuase of evil disconnected rich people and murder only occurs if the person cries about it.

Welcome to humanity faggot. Enjoy your stay or don't, i don't give a shit.

Loser, you cant even get a date. Leave you room sometimes and get a life.

Muh optics
At this rate you'd be bitching about public perception if we gathered an entire army of people inside Washington

Oh I'm sorry did all white people, kiwis or guns kill those muslims? Then i have nothing to feel angry about so i?

If he really hated muslim criminals why not go to a dangerous slum and shoot up young males that probably commit crimes? Simple, he would have been in danger himself. This has nothing to do with morals, he was a coward and comitted a cowardly act that martyrs the victims and makes anybody he associates with look bad. If you hate muslims go join a church and spread the word of your god through helping people. Foreign enemies of English speakers want you to excuse, justify, or commiserate in any way with this insane bastard for the detriment of your health and safety.

Attached: 1482348244900.jpg (306x625, 59K)

actual i can i have chad potential ez
dad and tons of relatives are chads

>Oops! We ran into some problems.
any other sites that have it ?

i was correcting your clone friend there, that it wasn't morocco itself that killed those women

Why can't you miserable fucks at least go find a child prostitution ring in Las Vegas or something if you wanna kill people?

Attached: 1552497168564m.jpg (928x1024, 109K)

Of course. Women are a meme gender. It's very hard for them to rise above the rank of NPC.

Dude this guy was most probably a pedophile himself he was nuts

All humans are capable of committing a massacre. Throughout history men have almost always had to kill other humans to survive.
Everyone has the capacity for it, they just need to be a little desensitized first.

Mention in a public conversation that maybe the NZ killer was understandable in his motivations. A person that talks with people every day would never say something so ghastly, but a robot might because he socializes on an internet board where what you say has very little consequence in reality. Watch as the faces of the people you're talking to turn to spite if not simple disgust. Then they outcast you socially, which leads to even more isolation and unfamiliarity with what is appropriate. The cycle continues until you have nothing worthwhile to live for or believe, then you're a perfect candidate for subversion. Even your sabotaged perception is enough to harm yourself and the people around you without any more influence. I just want everyone to be aware that there are many people who get paid to shitpost carefully crafted propaganda all day on this board.

Attached: 1481906512810.jpg (392x395, 52K)

No he didn't.
He was an incel.

I always think it'd be hype if one of psychos just went to war with a doomsday cult or something.

Chad commits another massacre and once again incels are somehow blamed for it.
Are incels the most persecuted group in all of history?

Not a real GF tho. So basically an incel.

He's an accelerationist faggot. Jow Forums hates the dumbfaggot.

>ther's a WHITE GENOCIDE, that meens kill moslooms!
>ends up making an idiotic decision that gets the entire right prosecuted further

I fucking hate this guy. Not only was he an awful murderer that killed innocents rather than actual criminals, but he's also a traitor to any cause for the alt right that he claims to support. What a fucking idiot.

vocaroo.com/i/s1b4hSEsKD68

Attached: caGX20RcEG5S8QxnlqRVO40gMw6f49aEwfZ9h1Tg2d8.jpg (906x474, 50K)

Use the torrent posted in the notification on the same site.

That's exactly what he wants. In his manifesto he wants the left to relentlessly attack the right so that it creates a backlash against the left.

That's LITERALLY what has happened after every shooting, and it works out less than favorably

The left won't have any backlash for prosecuting a murderer. His plan wasn't thought out, and he's a madman.

>ha! I was only pretending to be retarded!
This never works.

Nevermind that he had a gf, now he's going to be proposed to by hundreds of roasts, both right and left-wing.

This dude wasn't a Chad, just a normie who got sick of muslims invading his country.

This.

"Incel" doesn't mean "involuntary celibate" to them like it does to people who literate. It's just a synonym buzzword for "ugly male" because humans have set a prevent of blaming unsexy males for literally all problems, regardless of how much crime sex-havers commit.

who is she anyways?

>twisted psycho
>assume he wasnt good at pretending to be something he wasnt to seem likeable

u boys r rly retards arent u? stay single lol

perhaps it was women that made him psycho

i will say it again: MEN ARE THE NIGGERS OF THE WORLD

race does not matter. you all are violent and disgusting creatures. i chuckle when men die. fuck off losers.

there in is the issue
when we write people like this off as nut jobs, we completely ignore the fact that most people are capable of this sort of stuff if pushed the right way
obviously he's not "normal", but I bet he seemed fairly normal on the outside
the peers of the next white terrorist probably have no idea what's coming

>and shoot up young males that probably commit crimes?
you have no idea what accelerationism means

so, i tried googling it but can't seem to find clear results, has he been caught yet? and what about the other mosque? people are saying TWO got shot up, but i've only seen the one in the video

did he travel to a second mosque and continue? before the video? i have no clue, all i know is he definitely didn't kill 49 in that video alone

Attached: 1548160522532.png (374x374, 195K)

>If you hate muslims
they hate non whites and use religion as an excuse,
hell Hitler himself admitted that he liked Islam as a religion but preferred if its adherents were instead aryan.

he's a nut job by the nonchalant manner he went by it, most people committing such acts do serious the fuck up.

>non-whites getting murdered

Attached: 1549850714088.jpg (645x773, 92K)

Did you not read his manifesto? That's what he wants, he wants to sow the seeds of chaos, he hates every group apart from white nationalists

>Did you not read his manifesto?
tried to , gave up pretty early.

There were two other shooters, one in camo one in black

You somehow were able to answer a NEGATIVE amount of questions that user had, nice.

>Go to a child prostitution ring
But user, that's what he did.

They have it on infinitychan. in the first thread the op posted a webm

>bless israel
lmao who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

It's the ultimate cope, for some reason people have to be deluded into thinking morals are not relative and you have to be defective to do something heinous.

Killing 50 people will not affect the birth rates and will ruin his life. In the stream he was not angry or sad, he knew what he was doing. The shooting was completely unnecessary, and what said further proves the fact that this guy is an idiot and doesn't think before he does something.

He wanted to draw attention to his manifesto too, which he likely accomplished.

>have 3-5 kids who will probably race mix or barely reproduce
>wipe out 50 muzzies, some of whom are baby factories
Not condoning his choices, but his math checks out.

He's not ugly. Ugly means having a beta face.This guy isn't pretty but his features are masculine.