Robots should all move to snowy areas so they can keep a QT warm

Do you know what it's like in snowy areas? Just imagine when the QTs get cold and all bundled up, so wholesome hiding their precious soft skin from the harsh weather. When you have one over she can't wait to let you unwrap her and put all your clothes by the heater to dry while you snuggle up keeping her warm.

Did you know there's a certain amount of babies that are always born 9 months after big snow storms and power outages? It's because all the QTs want robots to hold them tight and save them from the snow, and they feel so warm and safe in their arms they start making babies. If you can, move to a snowy area and get snowed in with a QT and let her share your blanket. Nature will do the rest.

Attached: icewomandog.jpg (474x324, 32K)

Or just get an anemic gf

I live up in Canada and am a big guy 4u so i got that down. Now i just need to find a qt.

I think this qualifies as the dumbest post I've ever read

After her hot cocoa and warm hugs and she'll be yours.

where in canada orginalbro?

i live in the snowiest part of the US. where's my QT to stay inside and play video games with

i do not believe you, i'd rather move somewhere warm and let mother nature keep me warm and cuddly.

More like mother nigger keep you assraped and dead

Simcoe county

I live in alberta, Canada and this is a trick
winter is the incarnation of evil in earth. it is nothing but cold and death with very little food going for it. To bring a child into this lifeless white expanse sounds terrifying.

Just have to hold your QT tighter to get through the winter.

I don't have a qt, I'm really picky and can't into these small town prairie girls, they're all alcoholics with no hobbies

all the snow melted today in New England, time to find a qt to hike and kayak with.

>with no hobbies

Holding you will be their hobby.

Well I just gotta get to know someone with a mutual interest then
but that's tough in canada, not many people

This february was fucking brutal. Coldest temperatures in 4 decades.

People get fucking depressed in harsh winter climates, too. Most girls in my town are drunks/potheads, mentally ill etc. There's tons of Orientals around though. I'm thinking of snagging me one of those little filipino women that work at timmies

I live in Canada already but I'm real skinny and cold so she'd probably be keeping me warm more than anything.

Simcoe is fuckin gay. not really I barely go there I just wanted to say something because I vaguely know that place.

Just gotta give one a chance user. They don't sound like roasties, though I don't know how much drinking you're talking about. They're probably just lonely and depressed being a QT alone in the snowy wilderness.

Prairie girls are easy pussy though. Buy one of their pretty little blonde asses a few drinks, be mildly interesting and they'll put out

You just have to get a bit active, then you can warm her up with your cock.

That's it, I'm booking a flight there

> and they'll put out

That's because country QTs want to be kept warm at night just as much as you want them.

Just be nice user. If they want to spend the night don't send them out into the cold. We have to keep all the QTs warm.

Attached: womansnowhappy.jpg (1600x1000, 354K)

Lots of robots snuggle snowbois

Yeah, I liked that it was a shorter but this February was too brutal, I'm glad it's getting nice now, eager to go for some bike rides
where abouts do you live?
this region is really just ranching and food production so the most hobby we get is horse girls, it's not interesting to me
not into it for the pussy, I want companionship before sex :(

>Lots of robots snuggle snowbois
Yeah but that's gay.

a fembot didn't keep warm with me this winter...

feels bad man

>this region is really just ranching and food production so the most hobby we get is horse girls, it's not interesting to me

Think about what it's like for them. You might be the most interesting bf they've ever had, and some are so lonely and will really appreciate if you stick around and have a real relationship with them. and fall in love and marry them because they're still untouched by roastie culture.

When a country QT smiles at you grab her by the hand and go for a walk. Go spend time in nature together just you and her but bring protection because bears and mountain lions. When a country QT sees you're a decent guy she won't ever want to leave your bed.

What a waste. All that body heat and warm bed and a fembot was somewhere cold at night the whole time. Save her user. We have to keep the QTs warm.

Spent all week inside with my discord friends, ultimatE comfy. come join us for a nice fireside chat uwu
/26hSff

Attached: 1540721172529.jpg (471x476, 24K)

i know, i even have half a cord of firewood i didn't burn in the fireplace this winter because most of the time, i wouldn't start a fire for just myself.

This is a gross fetishization of country girls, they are the same as other women
I would much rather date a sweet city girl who has hobbies and a job

No, they don't like me because I don't drive a truck or own a dog. That's what interests country girls.

country girls suck, best girls move to the city. The best thing to do with a gril is marry her in the city and get a house with her in the country to raise your kids.

Yeah, that sounds like the best of both worlds
the only girls that stay in the country are passionless things

or they like agriculture, or their daddy pays for their horses, or they're one of those gearhead tomboys.

but if a girl says she likes mudding, she's a slut.

How will a country girl respond to a European male?

Europeans are queers

I don't know how I could stand a women who still gets free shit from her dad, sounds in insufferable

anyone who romanticizes winter is the enemy
fuck you OP

City girls are way more into roastie culture and dating multiple men at once. Far less are sweet and far more have adopted being cruel in dating, not to mention being completely confused about what they want.

I'm not saying there aren't sweet QTs in the city, but you can usually expect a country QT at least won't rip your heart out for fun like roasties do.

Ok, go marry a city girl when she's 40 and finally decided it might be time to stop going to parties until 2am every night. Good luck making babies with her though.

country girls are the exact same
in fact, they're probably more involved in roastie culture because they have less going on in their lives

those aren't the ones you marry user, you marry the 27 year old girl with a good career, then by the time she's 30, you take her to the country as the stress of city life starts getting to her.

>i know, i even have half a cord of firewood i didn't burn in the fireplace this winter because most of the time, i wouldn't start a fire for just myself.

Do you split it yourself? Great exercise. That was part of how I got in shape. Great for your heart and gives you actual real upper body muscles which are far superior to Chad's delicate prettyboy muscles. Now I can knock a heavily knotted log in two with one good swing of the axe.

You need a QT to snuggle with by the fire user. QTs swoon over a strong guy and a fire. It's so romantic.

yeah, i cut up fallen trees in my dad's forest and then split the logs by hand with an ax. I only did a day of it last year to get the firewood i need. I'd be doing a lot more if I was relying on firewood for heat, thank god i'm not.

No QTs though...

The winter is our friend. Winter anons are the best anons. More robots should embrace the winter, and embrace the idea of holding snow QTs close.

Attached: iceagewoman.jpg (474x587, 41K)

Less apathy and thousand cock stares with country QTs. Less hyper drama dating and partying that lasts years and makes it impossible to rely on them to commit.

I mean at that point you're convincing her to leave her career to make babies in the country with you. If you can swing that then great, but if it's the wrong time you're looking at a year or two more to decide, then more time to actually move and settle down, then who knows how old you'll be. And if she's still in college debt good luck doing any of that.

>Do you know what it's like in snowy areas?
Yes as it tends to suck outside of a few weeks when you actually enjoy the snow and Cold weather and by Mid January you want the cold weather to be over with. Also winter increases Anxiety and Depression unlike the warmer seasons.
>by the heater to dry while you snuggle up keeping her warm.
That is if you even can afford a heater. If not then there is now snuggling up rather you start freezing needing both of you to wear jackets indoors.
>If you can, move to a snowy area and get snowed in with a QT and let her share your blanket
I have enough snow to deal with where i live moving to a even Colder Region (like Boston, Detroit, Ontario or god forbid Barrow) would suck.

you truly underestimate just how much country girls party
they drink way more alcohol than city folk

I split cords and cords of it every year for a few years. Had a tree guy who would swing by and unload dumptrucks of logs.

Do you have a wood stove or open fireplace? Open fireplace really sucks that wood away fast but a wood stove is so worth it. QTs really go crazy for the romantic ambient light of the fire and toasty heat while you snuggle up in blankets together. I'll always love winter because of that.

I knew you were the enemy, winter is evil and so are you

I know they drink. One friend I visited everywhere I went the country girls were offering me a beer, morning to night, and the bars were packed with women looking for a guy.

Still, it's not as bad as whorish roastie city culture.

Open fireplace. It uses a lot of wood if you count on it to heat the place, but if you just run it at night when a QT is over, you can go the whole season on a cord or less.

Yeah a few hours in the evening isn't bad. But damn does it guzzle wood down trying to fight a bad winter. One winter I had a wall of split and stacked wood stretching across the property I was at, but that was because a QT was staying with me and I never wanted her to ever get cold. After that I looked into wood stoves and the efficiency was just too great to ever go back.

I thrive in the winter user. I do better with QTs in the winter too for some reason. I must have cold atonement. Why can't we be friends? You can be the robot in the south and I'll be the robot in the north.

>That is if you even can afford a heater. If not then there is now snuggling up rather you start freezing needing both of you to wear jackets indoors.

Well this is just unacceptable. You have to keep your QT warm at all costs. Even if you have to go outside and cut down a tree. Rule 1 of winter, never ever let your QT get cold.

>I have enough snow to deal with where i live moving to a even Colder Region (like Boston, Detroit, Ontario or god forbid Barrow) would suck.

Surprised me when I got to this line. Sounded like you were already in the worst of it but it appears you're just a delicate tropical flower who should stay in San Francisco. It's ok user, not everyone can brave the winter and save the snow QTs.

>walking in snow
>see this QT
>she needs a warm place to stay the night
>what do

Attached: snowbeauty.jpg (267x400, 19K)

>Live in Finland
>Fuck tons of snow
>No girl ever comes over
Nice, thanks.
I just want cuddle under the sheets with a grill while watching animu.

Attached: 06c5c106.jpg (498x960, 89K)

Why no robot Finnish gf?

They are surprisingly hard to find. I would definitely want one. I'm kinda autistic so meeting grills irl is hard.

Kind of harder in Finland isn't it?

Kinda
Social life is hard in Finland if you don't like drinking, partying, going to bars etc normie stuff.
I just want a non-normie fembot gf mane.