When dating someone new it's a good idea to get STD tests so you know she does not have herpes...

When dating someone new it's a good idea to get STD tests so you know she does not have herpes. A lot of women have herpes or HPV today and it's accepted that nobody can be trusted to answer or know about this, both partners can be tested.

I am wondering if there is a test I could have a girl get to make sure she has never had an abortion. Can they see the scars in the uterus or does it make the vagina looser? I am not religious but I don't want to date a girl who has killed or would kill.

is there a way to be sure?

Attached: 1548265829615.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

I am told that most STD tests don't even screen for herpes unless you request it, since herpes is so fucking common. I mean, Kim Kardashian has it. Jessica Alba has it. Katie Holmes, et al.

As for the abortion thing, yeah. Most abortions leave scarring of some kind on the cervix. They should be able to check really easily. Actually, multiple abortions, like the girl in your pic had, will lead to potential infertility.

Inspection of the uterus.

>I am told that most STD tests don't even screen for herpes unless you request it, since herpes is so fucking common. I mean, Kim Kardashian has it. Jessica Alba has it. Katie Holmes, et al.
well of course you request it user, it's an incurable disease that causes your dick to break out in sores till you die

>Kim Kardashian has it. Jessica Alba has it. Katie Holmes, et al.
wow some literal thot whores have it, well no fucking shit

that does not mean it's good, Freddie Mercury had AIDs so it's fine to get aids right?

Who said it's okay to have a disease, you silly, illiterate nigger? I was just stressing the fact that it's more common than people imagine.

>well of course you request it user, it's an incurable disease that causes your dick to break out in sores till you die
My point was that a lot of STD tests will test for everything BUT herpes since they treat it like a forgone conclusion that you already have it. Lately, the medical community has taken a similar position on HPV.

I'm not saying that these diseases aren't a big deal, for those of you who lack reading comprehension, nor am I am apologist for sluts who get STDs.

>My point was that a lot of STD tests will test for everything BUT herpes since they treat it like a forgone conclusion that you already have it.
are you retarded? barely 20% of white people have herpes, it's all niggers and literal whores that have it. Herpes is a very big deal, if a woman has herpes she cannot give vaginal birth or it can cause the baby to go blind or kill him. You can have recurrent outbreak of sores on your genitals for life and have to take expensive medication daily till you die, it's a big fucking deal

we are talking genital herpes here

Attached: 05 - Niggers Have Herpes_jpg.jpg (424x533, 56K)

I want you to act like you are functionally literate.

Can you do that? If so, please read what I wrote in the very post you are quoting.

>I'm not saying that these diseases aren't a big deal, for those of you who lack reading comprehension, nor am I am apologist for sluts who get STDs.

What do those words mean, user? I find it odd that you are trying this hard to have an argument with someone who agrees with you completely but then again, I'm not autistic and you appear to be very autistic.

Attached: autism.jpg (620x360, 76K)

that's not autism

it's not true that doctors assume white people have genital herpes, that is wrong

>As for the abortion thing, yeah. Most abortions leave scarring of some kind on the cervix. They should be able to check really easily. Actually, multiple abortions, like the girl in your pic had, will lead to potential infertility.
Holy shit i didn't know this, what do you tell the doctor when you send her in to be checked? What is the test called?

Attached: 1539534234403.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

From 14 to 24 I fucked around 300 women never once got a stud, I did get 2 UTIs for fucking them in the ass, I just got lucky never used a condom because my dick was to big now days they have trojan Xlarge. Dont bother with std test unless your fucking blacks or dudes. That's weird to request this anyway

i know a cute 22yo girl with herpes she got by being nigger raped, you just never know you have to get them tested

>nigger
that is racist

I'm not even a footfag, but Ciara's feet are so cute

>I'm not even a footfag, but Ciara's feet are so cute
i concur

Attached: 1539534832703.jpg (1080x720, 220K)

I'm just open about the fact that I've slept around when I get into a new relationship, and most of the time we just get STD tests together.

As for abortions, just ask. If you're dating someone who'd had an abortion, you'd know by the time you started dating.

>As for abortions, just ask. If you're dating someone who'd had an abortion, you'd know by the time you started dating.
how can you tell if she is an abortion girl?

>have you ever had an abortion?

or if you're scared of asking her that
>how do you feel about abortions?
Generally speaking, if she had one, she's going to mention it.

>Generally speaking, if she had one, she's going to mention it.
a lot of women know it was wrong and don't talk about their abortion user

Something like 80% of people have herpes, cold sores are herpes. Genital herpes is a different thing

Not to strangers. If she's about to date you but you isn't open enough to mention abortions to you, you have bigger issues than the fact that she's had abortion.

As for getting a doctor to do her a test, there's no way you'll get a doctor to reveal any confidential information about her, or get her to do a test she didn't agree to do. More than likely, the doctor will tell her what you asked him to do, and you're going to have a relationship-ending argument over it.

this is a christian server user

>Something like 80% of people have herpes, cold sores are herpes. Genital herpes is a different thing
we are talking about genital herpes user, that's what you would want a sex partner tested for

is this really confusing to you?

You didn't make the distinction between the two. Saying everyone with herpes is going to die and their dicks rot off is wrong

>You didn't make the distinction between the two. Saying everyone with herpes is going to die and their dicks rot off is wrong
i think you might be retarded, when people talk about getting their sexual partners tested for herpes they are always talking about genital herpes

glad to clear that up for you

wow months later its so funny people claim she got an abortion

Attached: 643D7D4F-02CF-4FE3-B80E-4327F7C70BE4.jpg (1242x2208, 446K)

It also causes Alzhiemers disease.

"2 abortions" ciaraposter is my favorite ciaraposter.

Salty: the post

>ywn video call with Ciara

Attached: 84A5466D-B73B-4C7E-840C-4757F4DA167F.jpg (1242x890, 739K)

Cute irish tootsies indeed

Attached: 151.jpg (720x888, 126K)

how can you get an abortion if you are the purest virgin girl of the u.s.a?

Attached: 106.png (596x597, 568K)

nice trolling fag

Attached: 05992443-AD38-49EE-9E2F-4F82A51C0B0C.jpg (1080x720, 125K)

Eat shit infidel

Attached: 1452040747393.jpg (1080x720, 159K)

>infidel
that's racist to be honest