ITT: ask a muzzie anything

ITT: ask a muzzie anything

Attached: 1525375584770.jpg (389x384, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/33/53?translations=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats your favourite part of Clausewitz's "On War"

never read that

Are muslim people really that into Islam or is it like western christians that enjoys the traditions and all that jazz?

Attached: 1516191588316.gif (462x500, 285K)

Why do you hate America?

I'd say on average, a Muslim is much more religious than a Christian is. Most Muslims that are first generation in western countries are not that religious though.

I don't hate america at all. That being said, I don't think america is an infallible entity which shouldn't be criticized. That's a notion I've heard many times both online and in real life, where if I say I disagree with some action or policy America has taken, people automatically think I hate america. I don't think countries can improve without criticism either, so in my mind it's vital for governments to be receptive of complaints coming from their population.

what do the clocks taste like

hwat is your >ancestry

Pakistani.
Dad moved here at the age of 16, and mom came at 18, so they've both spent most of their lives living here. In my dad's case I think he moved from Pakistan to the UK when he was 8, so he isn't even very culturally paki.

do you or your parents speak the language of your ethnic group from there? which one is it anyway?

In Sweden, Muslims are called "Mussar". This is short for Musse Pigg, the Swedish name for Mickey Mouse. How does that make you feel?

Yeah, the language is "Urdu" and its very similar to Hindi, which is commonly spoken in India. My parents speak it at home and I understand it, but cannot really speak.

Mickey mouse is pretty cool.

first name?

are there any other people from pakistan in the place where you're at? are your friends mostly white or muslim or all kinds of ethnicities?
do you still keep any traditions like food, dress, music, etc. from pakistan?

can you tell me obscure islamic facts?
it’s for LARPing purposes.

Attached: tumblr_mahn6zAQy41qj8u1do1_1280[1].jpg (1116x734, 212K)

t. buttblasted oklahomo

no need to get antisemitic

Attached: Sour.png (1366x768, 1.5M)

quran.com/33/53?translations=20
tl;dr
mohammed was an autist so he told his followers that allah didn't want them to stay around for small talk because he (mohammed) was too shy to tell them himself

also he told them allah ordered them not to marry his wives even after he died because he didn't want to get cucked posthumously

don't really want to post it because someone might see it and recognize who I am. Its a common name in Iran, starts with R and is 4 letters. I'm sure you can find it on wikipedia or something.

Yeah the mosque I go to is mostly south Asians. I have a few friends from the mosque, but my friends from school are Asian and white mostly.
The cuisine we eat at home is like 80% paki food. For clothing, its more common for women to wear traditional clothes while men wear normal clothes or suits for formal events. My parents are not really into music at all, but I listen to mostly American and some European music.

That's kind of vague, so I'm not sure how to answer that.
Also I unironically hate Saudi desu.

is it reza?
>Also I unironically hate Saudi desu.
fyi that dude you're replying to is american

yeah. Does he use a VPN for the Saudi flag?

:^)

Attached: spongebob ramadan.jpg (722x1280, 119K)

How many rapes have you committed?

What were the genders/species of your victims?

N/A
I do fantasize about being raped by a qt anime girl though. Too bad it'll never happen.

Attached: Oshino.Shinobu.full.1173759.jpg (1600x900, 262K)

yeah, he's from texas. never actually clamed he was saudi, but iirc, used to be he was able to fool people (including me) that he was an american in saudi.

When will you save Europe?

you should go to /jp/, honest to god they have an onahole general there. they can tell you how to set up an onahole linked to a vr headset. pretty wild stuff. sometimes i go there and read a few posts for a chuckle.

>to a vr headset
needless to say, you can have vr hentai on that. i'd say that's your best bet

Are you a muzzie

I've tried /jp/ a few times, but I'm not really interested in a lot of the content there. I stick to anime boards like /a/ and Jow Forums though.

yes (kind of)

can i ask you anything

yes