All these cry baby trannies on HRT getting fanny flustered over the shooter because they crave Muslim cock to dominate...

>all these cry baby trannies on HRT getting fanny flustered over the shooter because they crave Muslim cock to dominate them
The absolute state of this normie board

Attached: subscribe.png (770x431, 195K)

I'm a crybaby tranny on hrt and I think islam is disgusting. Murdering people just living their lives is more disgusting though. Invaders physically steal, rape, or murder. Someone moving to your country without doing those things is not an invader.

>I'm a crybaby tranny on hrt but
opinion discarded

Attached: 0519f12bc8481002118603b42effa86b26d9035b3940f25786fe387199c8bc10.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

How can you not get sad or cry over all these dead people, trans or no?!?!
Maybe it's the estrogen but I was tearing up and had trouble sleeping last night after seeing a clip of what happened

i had trouble sleeping after watching several clips of all the atrocious trannies you shill daily on r9k you fucking disgusting piece of shit, if there is such thing as divine retribution then you faggots deserve to die by a mass shooter in the same manner this dude executed those muslims in the mosque

>>all these cry baby trannies on HRT getting fanny flustered over the shooter because they crave Muslim cock to dominate them
Imagine actually typing something like this. Reflect on your life and commit to bettering yourself user

Who would not want to be a Muslim girl? And be fucked,spanked and forced to wear hijab by those guys?

You people realIy are demented.

Then leave you new
faggots. You've seen the true face of this site when push come to shove.

I've watched the full thing several times without batting an eye. Just call me Edgelord Supreme.

the shooter was a pathetic memelord, he wasted all those lives just for a moment of validation by a group of unironic neo-nazis and pedophiles.

these kinds of people are terrorists. if they are ready to go and slaughter innocent religious people in the god's room. then they are a threat to our society.

Can you not be so hateful and bigoted towards people for no reason? It's disgusting, especially in light of this attack. I hope you grow out of your edgy phase soon, sweetheart.

>Then leave you new
>faggots. You've seen the true face of this site when push come to shove.
muh secret site

>Normies: keep treating us like shit, ignoring and bulling
>Also Normies: get mad when someone don't pretend do have empathy

i hope you grow out of your phase of deluding yourself about not being a man, hon

ooh, look at what unique snowflake we have here! we've all been there and we have all grown out of that phase.

my family is muslim and i saw the video and was just kinda like eh whatever. it hit slightly close to home because my dad and uncles and stuff go to mosques and they're not violent or evil people so i know a lot of the types of people that go to mosques aren't really bad people, just a bit naive and loyal to their sky dad

wonder if i'm weird for it cause a lot of people were talking about how they couldn't watch the video at all, but it wasn't very bloody or grotesque so it was easy to be detached from it

What did I miss? Did a muslim kill a tranny or something

>le grow up meme
Want some congratulation because you cared so much about the poor victims?

When did I treat anyone like shit?

*dabs on the trannies* :^)

Attached: 8e24c418e549e23816516ba38a5669feadf6a8168f41951f95655835e30cd9bb.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

bruh nothing in life matters, we all die and then there's nothing... there's no god or objective morals. who cares, we're all gonna die eventually just have fun.

>look how good I'm, I'm nice to everyone and I do pretend to care about some random deaths

Take the time to read and reflect on his manifesto instead of shooting up estrogen and feigning outrage you pathetic bitch of man.

his manifesto was filled with shitty Jow Forums memes. he had no objective justification for the slaughter.

I do care, it made my night shit.
Even if you don't care it's a bit dickish to celebrate a psychopath like an edgy idiot anyway

>no objective justification
user, anything that don't follow your petty ideology will seem like it's not objective

>it's a bit dickish
Ok user, i'll try to be as nice as you pretend you are,

Why do you think I'm pretending? Is it that hard to imagine not everyone is as much of an unempathetic ass as you are?

im a tranny and this didn't bother me kill yourself
infact i watched it twice and would rewind on certain parts just to enjoy them more

my petty ideology? what's so petty about not wanting to kill innocent people just because they're wrong color?

You need to excuse yourself on how good you are in Jow Forums... look like you just want attention to me

Normally I wish I was bluepilled again because I'd be much happier, but days like this make it all worth it. It's been a while since I was in such a good mood.

Yes, people think in many manners, it's sicking how the idiots that believe "all live is good" think every other human don't deserve to think and act as they think it's right.

I'm bored already, we need a new happening.

The worse part of this shootings are the idiots signaling virtue. Why people that don't move a finger to stop this things always cry like shocked babies?

Because seeing people die is sad.
Does this really need to be explained?!?!

Go be sad on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. You normalfags have the entire fucking internet but you fucking come here.

I'm not a normalfag
or is anyone that isn't an edgy poltard is a normalfag then?

We use to tell stormfront the same thing, yet here we are.

You are a fucking normalfag if you are genuinely, unironically sad about some random ass people dying in fucking New Zealand. People die all the time, all over the world. Are you constantly in despair and grief over this fact? Death is a fact of life, and death is oftentimes violent and sudden.

>Because seeing people die is sad.
You can be sad without telling people all the time "look how sad I'm with this".
If you have something good to say, go ahead, if you just want to state how the deaths made you sad, keep quiet.

if it's sad then why am I happy

You're taking credit for this guy's actions now? Ok, faggot. Either you do something or shut your fool mouth.

I feel bad for you. Sorry for your loss of humanity.

If you live in the US more people die from our trash tier medical system daily.

>all those who colonise other people's land share guilt
what where aboriginals then
what were native americans
what were southern africans

really makes you ponder

More people die in a small town hospital than in a killing, I'm sorry for all the forgotten dead.
Why do you care when someone die in a shocking way and it's shown on tv and don't give a fuck when someone in your own town die?

No you fucking Abdul. I'm saying the reaction of the chan boards to this incident after reading his manifesto is par for course. This isn't Twitter you illiterate mong.

>what where aboriginals then
savages that gang raped the women of the tribe so they could feed magical semen youth elixirs to the elders or tearing out of the womb with hooks?

>"Look at me, I'm so edgy xDDDD"
About as original as this post

They are no innocents in an invasion, all those who colonize other peoples lands share guilt.
Said the Amerilard living in Navajo/Cherokee /Iroquois/Sioux/etc. soil.

Alert faggot

Indians ain't doing shit cuz all they got is arrows and feathers. Their only power now is screaming at silent kids wearing red hats lmao

i laughed throughout the whole video

t. white devil
Always making bullshit policies that might sound a bit logical but that they apply according to their own biased and treacherous criteria. Never trust whites, not even what they say about the Japanese matches their own deceptive nature.

Modern indians have tons of guns. Everyone on the rez is armed. Its .mostly because they feel the US government cant be trusted and will come for them again.

>had trouble sleeping last night after seeing a clip of what happened

Things like this happen every day in numerous countries all over the world.
Statistically, there is somebody in the world being murdered, right this very second.

>invasions and actual genocides are only ok when whites do it

Attached: image72.png (379x480, 131K)

Based gayboi

Wanna date a bad hombre?

But muslims do rape and murder when the move to the country and they are invaders. The vast majority of people did not invite them here, porky politicians did. They are invaders the same way the homeless guy that moves into your crawlspace is invading your personal space.

Muslims are invading our communal space when they have the entire middle east to play throw the fag off the rooftop.

This is what happens when you skip the /b/ newfag school enrollment. If you haven't spent time in gore threads and even have some saved you should fuck off.

Maybe it's because living far from cities requires a gun, instead of some hidden feeling of insecurity

>imagine
Imagine starting all of your sentences with imagine because you lack creativity and follow trends like the normalfag you are.

You're entire dialect has been altered by the media you consume and you aren't aware of yet because you're such a moron. You have no authority to give anyone advice.

>implying
All he stated was Indians didn't do shit.

>Native American
>Believe that nature belongs to nobody
>European colonists come
>Natives: Hey this is OUR land!

That last part is pure conjecture. Some Indians are radicals though and want to kill white people. Most of them feed off the goverment tit though.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE LOVE TRUMPS HATE

why do people kill each other why can't we all just hug and not have people die... why do you people think it's funny or cool when people die? It's always sad when people die.
It makes my stomach turn thinking a human being could kill dozens of other human beings. I could never hurt a fly, let alone a human.
I just want everyone to stop being so hateful and mean towards one another just hug it out instead, please

Attached: 1231323412.jpg (343x338, 15K)

They were just trying to stop the childish, bully attitude of saying 'mine', not suddenly claiming it as their land.

Certainly, the settlements they lived on were theirs. Having it all burned to the ground by the European refugees you taught how to survive off the land probably pissed them off a wee bit. Plus there was the whole keeping the best looking females as rape toys only to be murdered when they got pregnant probably wasn't looked upon too fondly.

Attached: 870CV.png (803x179, 25K)

Why can't you not invite millions of muslims into our countries? Why can't jews just go back to Israel? Why can't we just live separately from each other?

colombus was jewish

Why do you people always act as if the natives were just living off the land. As if they were 14th century environmentalists. No, they just didn't have the technology or populations to create large farms and cities.

>this random picture of comic sans text is proof that its real
Fuck off and find some real sources tranny

He single handed dominated a entire civilization, he was the Chad of the Chads

>There's no subversion user, now go vote for a democrat, take your HRT and defend Islam!

>I-it's n-not real, y-ou tranny!

wew.
>While I was in the boat, I captured a very beautiful woman, whom the Lord Admiral [Columbus] gave to me. When I had taken her to my cabin she was naked - as was their custom. I was filled with a desire to take my pleasure with her and attempted to satisfy my desire. She was unwilling, and so treated me with her nails that I wished I had never begun. I then took a piece of rope and whipped her soundly, and she let forth such incredible screams that you would not have believed your ears. Eventually we came to such terms, I assure you, that you would have thought she had been brought up in a school for whores.

i cant tell if people like you are serious, you all have the same thoughts and obnoxious mantras that i genuinely have a hard time believing that real people think like this.

You ignorant shitstain.

Attached: 15585ded2a385d0ed57b36ea17579a8c.jpg (748x561, 107K)

Maybe if hrt makes you an actual empathetic human being instead of a hateful poltard you should get on it

Old/r9k/fag here

I posted a lot way back in 2012, stopped coming because I stopped feeling sorry for myself and a lot of you became faggots

All Muslims and trannies should die

Actually before that and obviously I was on /b/ and shit way before

Yeah we all know you disgusting leftists would drug us into submission if you could. Its too bad your propaganda only works on weak pieces of shit like yourselves huh?

>If I greentext it it becomes a legit source
Absolute retardation. I didn't say it wasn't real but at least put some fucking effort in. I doubt you even know the source yourself you fucking brainlet. Too many trannies posting shit they don't know anything about.

Nobody seems to go to /b/ anymore. The current state of /b/ is atrocious. All the newfags immediately start at Jow Forums or here.

Gore isn't allowed here and Jow Forums doesn't typically have gore dedicated threads. I haven't been on /b/ for a long time but whenever I visit I never see gore threads. They used to be a staple thread. The point is all these fags never even went through /b/ initiation. They've never seen animals get tortured. They've never heard a man beg for his life and choke on his blood. They've never legitimately tried to get someone to kill themselves. They just don't get it.

Checked and lurk moar.

You go back to your hidey hole with your fingers in your ears, kid. These are all actual memoirs written by columbus and his entre crew. But what would a dummy like you know about books anyways? You just go back to being an ignorant dork, not that you have a choice.

Attached: 1291046487910.gif (263x356, 460K)

It doesn't affect me, so why would I care? Human lives are wasted all the time and this is no different.

Can someone post the vid I havent watched it yet

Jow Forums used to have a lot of gore threads before 2016. Since then its been constant fast news cycles, leftists always being hysterical about nothing, theres always something more interesting to talk about than another vid of subhumans slowly beheading each other

Welcome to Jow Forums, the people here are already dead inside.

go cry about how you're the victim on your exmuslim echo chamber you will always be a sandnigger to them remember that

This isn't the first shooting most of us have seen. Good chunk of Jow Forums is desensitized to this kind of thing I guess.

Also remember most of us hate normalshits. I'm not saying these people had it coming or any thing, but I care about as much about their life ending as they care about mine.

Attached: 1550439282357.jpg (1280x853, 248K)