Anyone got the Christchurch video?

Anyone got the Christchurch video?

Attached: gettyimages-495016086.jpg (2546x3000, 855K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
youtube.com/user/PewDiePie/community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170

What happens after the stream ends? What happened to the shooter?

He's apparently been arrested.

I believe he drove to to different mosque, killed a few more ppl, then lost a chase to the cops.

He shot up some other mosque too.

I have it, but I am not stupid enough to upload it. I downloaded it the same way I downloaded the livestream video of the kid who offed himself in here. Morbid curiosity combined with psychosis that manifests through watching the live deaths of others.

torrent link

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

What! I wanna see that. Watching muslim's die to me is like footfetish or females with cocks for you the majority of new-r9k. Damn it! I demand the lost footage. There has to be cctv of it or something.

Attached: EatDickMohammed.jpg (600x337, 19K)

>I believe he drove to to different mosque, killed a few more ppl, then lost a chase to the cops.

I have heard they have a few others in custody. I have read reports that the attacks took place simultaneously and other reports that he did both. There are two confirmed shootings with the big one from his live cam.

The chase to the cops is confirmed...in the video of his arrest, you can see his right tire still spinning from where the NZ cops basically did a "PIT Maneuver" on his car. All this shit comes straight out of GTA5, and the NZ cops were no exception (with the exception that they didn't shoot him on sight). They apparently T-boned his car at a high rate of speed and knocked it into a fence, it then bounced off that fence and onto the curb at an angle, disabled but with the keys still in the ignition, and they yanked him out of it before it could be turned off. Which is why the wheels are still spinning in the video. Dangerous as hell for everyone but I'm assuming by that point that it was disabled anyway, like the driveshaft or the steering or whatever was kaput.

im pretty sure pewdiepie unironically approves this guy

what would happen if pewdiepie made a video publicly pronouncing his support? the shitstorm would be amazing

pewdiepie is an obnoxious asshole who used up his 15 minutes of fame and is now desperately jerking off and hoping no one notices. "YouTube stars" should never, ever have been or be a thing.

They never were unless you were under the age of 4. I never once subscribed to or followed anyone I didn't just plainly enjoy the videos of. I never gave 2 shits about who they were irl. Anyone with a mentality that fixates on a random normal person just because they put out content goes well beyond autism. Pewdiepie is a normie who never once put out quality content. How he managed his subscriber count is nothing short of Israel.

at 8 minutes he snipes that guy holy fuck.

why isn't there just a webm link or something?

>what would happen if pewdiepie made a video publicly pronouncing his support? the shitstorm would be amazing
no more money for him anymore
maybe he will if he retires

Remember, archive everything.

He's already got tens of millions. He could literally come out saying he supports the genocide of all non-whites and be sipping champagne and eating foie gras on a golden yacht for the rest of his life.

What's his death count?

Only 27 or 28, pretty low.

yeah its just a bench of edge lord paristically trying to cling to him.

49 according to bbc

>but I am not stupid enough
your entire post begs to differ

>your entire post begs to differ
words hurt user

Attached: crying akko.jpg (1440x810, 100K)

Wait so the guy really livestreamed himself going in and shooting up the places?

Yeah, it's in the thread already. About 16 mins long. It's not really horrific or anything, just some shots here and there. Only reason it's talked about is because the guys white instead of another muzzie.

49 atm.
and 30 something hurt

Oh I mean I've seen plenty of shit after many years on the internet, I was just surprised that it was an actual livestream.

that woman on the sidewalk got to me, the rest is standard boilerplate mosque shooting

When does he say subscribe to pewdiepie?

I'm sorry user *kiss*

>that woman on the sidewalk got to me

She didn't suffer for long.
And that was part of her brains, skull and hair that went flying. Looked like she might have had a chance of survival; then he shoot her in the back, it went through her and took out her right arm, the second shot was the killing shot.

>He's already got tens of millions. He could literally come out saying he supports the genocide of all non-whites and be sipping champagne and eating foie gras on a golden yacht for the rest of his life.
that's literally what i said

CUZ MEMES BRO xd

Fuck her for being where she didn't belong. Since you find yourself being a white knight, please go.

Is there more footage? In the video it didn't look like that many. Certainly not enough.

this fucking nigger had in his manifesto the fucking navy seal copy pasta holy shit hahahahahahahaha

>19
yeah but he said it better

did he just shoot a random not muslim woman?

Maybe? She was in the mosque parking lot though, and she has a Middle Eastern accent

I think that he does, secretly, but pretty sure he tweeted something along the lines of "a person with a functioning brain wouldn't do all that". He just doesn't want his channel deleted, so he's being a part of the system.

ive seen the 16min footage, dont think theres more than that.

>I think that he does, secretly,
no he fucking doesn't you parasite.

It would still affect his future. Imagine a government takeover by democrats. He'd be shot, and he would be 100% certain he wouldn't get into a history book.

what?
also what was it about some accomplices arrested?

he can go anywhere he wants and do whatever he wants
can hire an actual team of navy seals to guard him

All life is parasite to the planet. Every. Single. One. Doesn't matter if it's white, black, democrat or a dog

He'd eventually run out of money. And he'd lose connections (unless other influencial people do the same)

>subscribe to Pewdiepie
Holy fucking shit, this lad is actually mad

I think she escaped from the mosque

>did he just shoot a random not muslim woman

LOOKED LIKE she was escaping from the mosque and he got a lucky shot in as she ran.

He clearly doesn't
youtube.com/user/PewDiePie/community

So his intentions seem pretty clear, then why the fuck was he drive-by shooting what seemed like random people on the sidewalk?

Why would you say or think something so stupid. What a bad troll.

How the fuck do I not look like a Muslim as an Indian guy? I do not have a beard. I have a moustache and long hair. Scared one of you fucks are going to shoot me

I wouldn't be afraid. There's a whole kind of fallacy where you think the world is more dangerous than it is because of what you see on the news, even though I do think most things are pretty dangerous. But still.

Going back to India would be a good place to start.

I think he meant Native American but I could be wrong.

I do live in India, but I holiday a lot in western countries. I spent 3 months in the southern US late last year and plan on spending 3 months in Gothenburg as part of my job.
Nah, I meant real indian

30 secs into the video

>bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170
looks like virus

no just an edgy faggot

I downloaded it, it's fine, cleared sandbox.

If I vacationed in the middle East, I'd be worried about getting shot for being a white dude. Your smug condescension rings hollow.

shit keeps buffering every 2 seconds. anyone have a better site?

richard spencer has millions and he's said a lot less than that and they have made his life hell