/Medication you take/

I'm on 100mg of paliperidone taken via injection every month (anti-psychotic), 2mg of clonazepam (anxiety/panic), paroxetine (anti-depressant, 20 mg. 80 mg latuda for anti- psychotics and I don;t know how much mg of Atenolol I take but it's used as well. How about you. what are you on?

Attached: 183982716169.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Looks like a bunch of normal cunts that don't have anything

Most of the faggots, durr I have depression plz help with my basic shit

The sate of r9k and normal fags

*state
originali

Do you feel like the klonopin affects your congnitive skills at all if you take it everyday? How's tolerance?

>calls him a normal faggot
>literally does a reddit edit

You uncovered yourself normie.

I feel chilled on it, helps to relax but my mom said I popped 12 pills, I think thats bullshit I must've been drunk and lost them

Piss off, call me what you want I don't give a fuck

Fags can't say what they're on because their fucked in the head and too paranoid,. Should've used reddit instead loopy cunts

Paroxetine 20mg as well, but I only started it a week ago. I've been putting off going to a doctor for years

Anti-depressant and anti-psychotics

Zxprexia, i don't know which anti-depressant i take anti-depressants are a meme anyway

Attached: 1552565645059.png (494x591, 317K)

How could something so simple be so arousing?

Ant-psychotics work but the depressant idk, I was on sertlaine for months and felt no difference, maybe see the doc and explain the shit and he'd prescribe you something better

Yes anti-psychotics work but they make me depressed so it's a catch 22

Thats's why I'm on benzos, when I get fucked up because of my injection I take the shit and feel calm as

39mg monthly invega sustenna (paliperidone)
2.5g daily of sarcosine (I'm worried it has expired because it has lost its taste and the bad does not seal properly)
I hear a voice in my head maybe once or twice a day and I'm slightly paranoid.

Booze, I don't trust pills.

Is it a voice or split personality? because I deal with that annoying fucker everyday

I don't take any prescribed meds, but I do smoke weed every day nigga

Weed is shit for cunts with mental illness, you might think oh it's safe for everyone but that's the opposite. Enjoy it while you can still smoke it

>Is it a voice or split personality?
It's just my own inner voice saying random words and interrupting my train of thought. I'm not even really sure it's psychotic in nature. It's like words or phrases that I hear throughout the day just "echo" randomly inside of my head. It's like having a song stuck in your head.

If it tries to influence you to think and do shit it's a split personality. Shitty thing is you can't stop it, but try to take control it's hard but you can do it

0k so there's about 10 mentally ill cunts on r8k, what a surprise

You forgot the 9 dickehead

It was done on purpose faggot

You're on the wrong board normie

originally

I'm on 30mg Mirtazapine. I still feel like killing myself daily.