Robot Journals General

Second day of the Robot Journal General. This is the General for robots to post their journal entries. If you don't have a journal, you can write an entry for today or a day in the past, and you can begin your journal. Any entry, long or short, new or old, interesting or boring, will do. You can take a picture if the visual in your journal is important, if not you can just transcribe your entries here. Lets hope this takes off.

Attached: JOURNAL Luan.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Sear journal,

I am late on rent(again) and currently in default of my lease. Ive lost count how many times this has happened though. I shouldnt have anything to worry about once I get my paycheck but its a bit depressing that im 37 yrs old and still livr in such a state of financial instability.
Not entirley my fault. My dumbfuck parents siring me take a lot of the blame.

Crikey user, late on your payments. At least you get a paycheck soon. Why do you believe your parents are kind of at fault for your state? What did they do bad?

Parents were broke idiots who never taught me anything.
Grew up poor and stupid which is why im 37 and still work for min wage.
Cant get a better paying job.
So im always late on rent.

Who are robots

Ouch user, nothing worse than having a bad start at life. Really screws up the rest of it. Shame you're parents didn't teach you anything.
Kek.

March 15th, 2019
Today a man representing a Polish online music blog sent me an email, saying he wants to write a review of my band's demo got his site. I'm going to have to send him a physical disc, so I'm just awaiting a mailing address from him. Hopefully shipping goes well. Hopefully they like it. I would be real happy to have Polish fans.
This job is draining me. The standards are so low for behaviour, I feel like I'm rotting away. I've been a half hour late every day for about a week and a half and nobody gives a shit. The tasks are menial. I spend time lifting objects I don't need to lift just to feel some sort of stimulation because there is nothing to think about here.
Conversation with Anonette has ground to a sudden halt as well. Maybe I bored her. Maybe I said something wrong. Maybe anything, who knows?

Attached: beak-of-a-large-humboldt-squid-paul-d-stewart.jpg (672x900, 59K)

Wow user, thats cool that youre in a band. What genre do you play? Or are you the metal Catholic from yesterday? What job do you do user? Seems apparent that you don't like it.

I am the metal Catholic from yesterday, yes.
And I do inventory stuff in a warehouse that isn't well overseen or even considered in the broader sense of the business. Easy, easy money but fuck am I ever losing my marbles.

A warehouse worker eh? Sounds interesting. It sucks that it isnt well overseen, but money is money. Its cool that a Polish dude is interested in your musjc user. If it's not too bold to ask, whats the name of your band?

Almost forgot to Czech your digits user. Haha nice 88 you got there.

Attached: 1552596573469.jpg (172x196, 10K)

Warehouse work doesn't sound interesting lol. No need to lie to me.
And I would give it to you but I also don't want to dox myself. It's a band in western Canada, I'll give you that.
The band doesn't make me any money, but people talk to me whenever I go out. I'm going to a friend's show tonight, actually.

what kind of bird is this?
(You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.)

It sounds interesting to me. The only thing I know about warehouses are from pop culture. Do you ever just have fun at work? Do you ever operate any machinery like fork lifts? Also a Canadian. Thats cool that you get out. You're pretty interesting. Is your friend's show also metal?

>you're pretty interesting
Thanks user. I try to live as interesting a life as possible.
I do operate a forklift. I'm sitting on one right now, in fact. Sometimes you have fun at work, but mostly a lot of the guys here are stressed about literally nothing. Very poor communication skills.
And yeah, it's a pretty big show for one of the bands. They're releasing a vinyl record of their first album. I know 3 out of 4 of the bands playing personally, including the ones relasing the record, so it's really just a nice evening with friends.
It's actually a squid beak

Wow right now there is an user in Western Canada who posted this. Ain't that something. Sorry for takins so long, but duty called. It seems you have cool people in your life user. Thanks for contributing.

Attached: SmugLuan.jpg (500x500, 80K)

There are a lot of people on Jow Forums, my dude.
And glad to take part. If you keep these up, I'll keep posting.

Alright that's cool. I hope other anons start to join in too. Others people's lives are just so fascinating.

>Posting worst Loud

Stop.

>implying Luan is the worst Loud
Honestly that distinction goes to Lisa. Get good taste my fellow.

Attached: STOP POSTING LUAN.png (600x480, 130K)

Lisa is up there but I fucking hate Luan and her shitty jokes. I want to strangle her with a rubber chicken.

Luan jokes are funny. All you need are a sense of humor user. Her family deserved those April Fools pranks, they should have laughed at her jokes.

Attached: Luan Gives A Duck.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

user, I hope you stub your toe. Fuck you.

Well good on ya. Lets end this here, cause I don't want to derail my thread with my autistic ramblings about how you're wrong. Post an entry if you want.

Attached: Can't Hear You Luan.jpg (395x570, 93K)

I also hope when you're in pain from stubbing your toe you step on a Lego brick.

dear journal,
I wanted to make a journal post but OP was an avatar fag and it made me uncomfortable.
Ive been going through some shit recently, I feel like keeping a journal will help, but I hate to have things written down and out. It makes me feel exposted, idk.
Im just going to make a solo discord channel and use that as a journal, I guess. Less public, less avatarfags.
oh well.

Attached: 1547135842701.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Well its good that you're beginning a journal user. Writing down yiur thoughts and events in your life can really help you reflect. Good luck on your private Discord journal.

i would never post my journal but it's a noce thought

Well thats cool user. Theres no pressure to post anything. Thanks for the bump. If you ever change your mind, you know where to go.

Here's a shameful self bump. My last resort for other anons to share an entry

Journal entry #1

OP was a huge faggot today but what else is new.

Today was a shit day, like every day I'd say. But before heading off to work my dead end, minimum wage job, I picked up my wall scrolls that were stuck at customs for like a month. They charged me 15 Euro fees for items worth like 40 Euro + shipping. Well, not much I can do about that anyway. Once at work I got so pissed again I nearly flipped my shit on the phone and instead just pulled out my headset, faking a technical difficulty. I can't work that shit much longer, especially not for that shit money. We are basically half into the month and I'm down to 60 Euro. Well, apparently they plan on shutting down our whole department anyway.
The only enjoyment for the last couple of day was that video of that mosque shooting. Kinda sick, if it wouldn't be so comedical. I fucking hate myself for saying shit like that, but I cant deny what I am, eh?

Attached: CQIChAtWwAA4WXa.jpg (401x376, 19K)

Interesting user. You a Euro? What is your minimum wage job? I must confess that the video was interesting, but I didn't feel anything during it.

Yes, Austria if you wanna know exactly. I'm working in a call center because I never had any ambitions in life whatsoever, so I never went for any higher education, desu I think I'm too retarded for that stuff anyway. So after forcing myself throught 3 years of apprenticeship as a chef I and working 3 more years in the gastronomy, which was basically hell on earth, I got myself a souldraining call center job I despise every second of.
Also I just checked my emails and noticed that I don't even have my 60 Euro anymore because a shitty figurine I preordered just got released and it automatically got withdrawn off Paypal. Serves me right I guess, time to steal snacks at work again.

An Austrian eh? Do you think in English, or in German/Hungarian? A call center sounds real soul draining, any interesting calls lately? Also kek at the figurine using up those 60 euros. Nice digits you got too.

In German, we speak German in Austria, and some slovenian in the south.
Most calls are just mundane stuff like booking shitty 3* hotels for people because they are too dumb to use the internet in the first place. But I also have to take McDonalds complaints from time to time, always funny hearing some dumb roastie crying on about how her brat didn't get the toy she asked for, only to get to tell her that it actually doesn't matter because a McDonald's store isn't requiered to give you the toy you ask for in the first place. Sometimes I can't contain myself and smirk or straight up laugh into the mic at them, luckily we are able to simply delete calls now because of some law that requires us to be able to delete everything as soon as the person on the other end of the line demands it with the click on the button.

That sounds pretty boring, but those calls you mentioned at the end seem like theyd be fun. Id love to laugh at the complaints. Pretty cool user. Thanks for contributing.

Well thats it for today probably. I'll stick around for the end. Thanks for all the anons that contributed. Tomorrow another thread I will make.