Any tips to help with confidence? I've been a friendless loser for a quarter of a century now...

Any tips to help with confidence? I've been a friendless loser for a quarter of a century now. I've realized I will never get better on my own and I need help.

Attached: 1550028021945.jpg (720x405, 56K)

Take a look inside yourself. What are the qualities you like and dislike about yourself? Why do you have the shitty qualities? What can you do about it? I believe that bettering yourself as a person (whatever that means to you) will help you develop some respect and confidence in yourself.

I'm not sure if i can help because i don't have "real" confidence but what i do is just stop caring about what people think of me and just accept my role as an autismo supreme. It really liberates me and allows me to try things that i wouldn't have before. Funny thing is i think people actually like me more that i'm just beeing myself.

Don't fall for this "improve yourself" bullshit, if people didn't made social live into some mad competition, you wouldn't be so bad now.

Yeah, but life is never going to go backwards. Do you think it'll get easier over time? I think that, if anything, it'll get so much worse in the future.

How about taking it easy? You are never getting a chance against someone that was born with talent anyway.

No playing the game is the best move one can make.

based crab poster

You don't have to be number one, but I think improving is something that brings yourself confidence. You might be worse than the best, but if you're better than you were a week ago, no amount of "yeah but you're still shit" is going to bring you down.

However, that might just be me and my way of thinking about it. What would you say brings YOU confidence, user?

I just feel like no matter how hard I try I'll never be good enough

You don't have to even play the game

If you need to go to gym, learn how to talk and be social, dress well, have money, go to clubs, basically live in function of getting pussy, ... it's a wise move to stop doing all this, and living a good live instead of doing all of this

>What would you say brings YOU confidence, user?
I don't need pussy, nice clothes or a nice haircut to be happy, if you need material things to feel confidence, you have a problem

Because it will never be good enough.
It's how live work, the more you effort and try to get yourself more attractive and have shiner things, the more you'll feel it's not enough.
But the opposite is true, when you stop trying to fight live as some sort of competition, the more you feel like you have (more than) enough

Good enough for what, user? I wouldn't expect a retarded child to become a CEO, and if he makes it into ANY job I'd be proud of him. There are different measures for different people, and it's for you to set that measure for yourself, ultimately.

I don't have high standards I just want to be happy and have a girl like me for who I am.

Self improving is a road to unhappiness, when you build nice muscles, a big house, a fancy car this things will end up owning you.

Just live your live as if you were to die tomorrow (not in a reckless or depressing way), do what makes you happy and don't worry with "goals" and "improvement"

>live a good life
That's what I'm trying to say lol. Being better is different to different people, and while some may see how buff they are as a measure of their confidence, others see "living a good life" as that. Fuck it, if being good at guitar is what brings you confidence, go and practice that bad boy until you get to your goal and then go a bit past it.

I personally try to go for something in between. I ultimately try to be a reasonably good person, and outside of that I try to be a good friend and good bf. As for social standing, I've reached a point where I'm happy with the first impressions I make, and I don't bother with "climbing the social ladder", since that's far too much effort for an ego boost.

You are living hard in the hope of someday having a better live, but this is never going to happen. You are just going to be good at something and depressed.

If you need to be good at guitar, and sacrifice your live to it. You have a weak ego and instead of enjoying live, you are trying to fix yourself with the wrong medicine.

Don't be a hopeful moron and waste your live for ego boasters.

>Self improving is a road to unhappiness
No there's a different between self improvement and becoming obsessive with doing it. At this point I can't get any lower so self improving is all I can do

Is it okay to watch girls get blacked if they're not white?

It's ok to what whatever you want, user, regardless of what the righties or the leftists tell you.

You can just follow the Tao, and instead of self-improving focus on self-removal and just living.

When you see pics of the 3rd world, those poor fucks are always happy, when you see pics of norther Europe, those people are always depressed and sad.

And yet if I had the choice to live in one of them, I'd always go for northern Europe.

Are you happy with your live user?
For be, being alive, having a shit job and wife is enough to smile and be happy. No need to skills, power, money, look, improvement

Probably because nobody in Africa has cameras, so the only time you see pics they are happy because it's rare event for them

user, I'm from a poor state in Brazil, people here just enjoy to be alive and smile all the time.
People here are not sad because they don't have a great job, or a big house, they just live live a moment at the time.

If you have an internet connection you're not in the 3rd world

With my life? Sure, it's not perfect, but I've tried hard for it and I'm happy with my achievements. With myself? Not really, but that's my depression talking and that's not going to change anytime soon.

You sound like someone who figured out what they want in life and achieved it, user. Who knows, maybe I'm just projecting with this self-improvement stuff and it doesn't work for everyone.

Imagine being so naive, user, search for "Maranhao" in google, a city called "Imperatriz"

>but I've tried hard for it and I'm happy with my achievements.
And achievements made you happy? Did they fixed your unhappiness with yourself?
I personally think achievements are good to hide the problem, but they never are going to solve them

For my personal experience, live is not some sort of battlefield where you get happy as you win, it's more like a day at school as a kid, you can enjoy it more when you chat a lot, play soccer on lunch, eat a fine meal instead of trying to get higher grades.

>just bee happy, bro
Wow, I can't believe it was that easy all along. Amazing.

OP I'll tell you what has worked for me.
>exercise
I do 15 minutes of cardio every other day. Increases my energy levels, improves my quality of sleep.
>meditation
I used to meditate casually without much research. I read the pdf for Mindfulness in Plain English and it changed the way I meditated. Mindfulness allows you to live in the moment, you are more receptive to your environment rather than living inside your mind. Being present in your environment does wonders on my social skills and ability to react properly. Also I learned to slow down and control my fidgety behavior and jolty movements, which for some reason makes people respect me like 20 times more than before.
>nofap
I haven't even attempted this in over a year because it's a waste of effort and mental energy with no gained benefit if you relapse. I am actually trying it again now that I have some grasp on mindfulness. It does increase energy levels and does some thing where women are magically more attracted to you. But like I said, it's a waste of time if you continuously relapse.
>body language
This one won't have extreme benefits, but a bad body language will fuck literally anybody up. Don't be creepy and don't be fidgety. Just have a calm/confident stature.

Also something that surprisingly has an effect on my confidence is physical touch. Even platonic. Pats on the back, hand shakes, hugs, it's fucking comfy dude and I know the feeling of being physically neglected for 20 years. Something something tribal psychology, physical touch is important to our psychology.

>have a co worker who i always get a long with
>could easily see myself being friends with this person
>never ask for contact info or make plans because friendships take too much fucking effort, time and money

world is fucked, especially if you don't have the stereotypical normie job and normie hours. people just pretend you don't exist.

Yes, that's kinda simple, so simple that people prefer magical tricks and formulas instead.

Remember when you were a kid? That's basically the idea