Do I put in my 2 weeks or just stop showing up to work? I already have another job lined up...

Do I put in my 2 weeks or just stop showing up to work? I already have another job lined up, I just need to fill out some paper work.

Attached: pink-wojak-mcdonalds-1024x681.png (1024x681, 323K)

Depends on the job. If you plan on putting it on your resume in the future, or you have any bosses you know like you, just do the 2 weeks because good work references that actually managed you are very good.

What do I tell my future employer? That I have to put in my 2 weeks?

How did they treat you? Shit managers? Shit hours? If so,fuck them. I didn't bother telling them when I got a better job. Let them figure it out on their own, like they let their workers figure out on their own when they want them to quit by passively aggressively giving them less hours at shittier and shittier times.

Just stop showing up and let the wagey managers panic

yes. you should have made that clear during the application process

If you have a good rapport with your managers, give the two weeks. Same if you may need them for a reference

You put in the two weeks because you like money.

Will your job give you 2 weeks notice when they fire you? Fuck em.

Just leave nigga wtf lmao

if you like your co-workers, give 2 weeks. a lot of these places play stupid when people quit so they can be lazy and procrastinate on replacing them or clear up payroll for a bit, cuz none of these fast food junk shit fucks turn over profits anymore.

they all operate with bare minimum skeleton crews and spend the remainder of all their money on marketing which is just burying them long term.

They treated me pretty well. I'm at work now actually.

The thing is, I'd be making LESS than what I make now, because it'd be part-time rather than full-time. Would it be wise to start working there for a bit while I look for other jobs? I'm just sick of working 2nd shift.

BumpWas this a good idea?

in this economy? Just leave

I just stopped turning up and everyone went crazy
they were so salty, had 12 missed calls on one day until the head management of the entire "company" called me up and told me I need to go to work and stop missing shifts and put in my two weeks
told them it's not my problem and I never actually signed a contract in the first place
they were very very annoyed and it was great

what kind of company was it?

yep this is exactly what happened to me. because every quarter I would get a 25 cent raise, so giving hours to new workers was cheaper. Once I had 5 hours a week I just said fuck it and never showed up again

it was a hotel/restaurant when I was 18 but the owner owns a lot of hotels and and pubs and has a manager above the managers to do all his bullshit work

Blah blah blah

Gimme advice

>like they let their workers figure out on their own when they want them to quit by passively aggressively giving them less hours at shittier and shittier times.
This is the most bullshit fucking chicken shit thing I've ever heard.

You didnt describ anythong you just asked for advice.

Woah, woah, woah, woah. Okay, sir "1488".

I've never experienced this but don't a lot of enployers do exactly that when they want to get rid of people?

I'm the OP. I just put in my 2 weeks anyway.