The christchurch shooting was a heroic and legendary act of courage, bravery and patriotcy

The christchurch shooting was a heroic and legendary act of courage, bravery and patriotcy.
>OMG UR A RACIST VIRGIN WHITE MALE
Death to all whites because they are white
>Yaaasss #ProudToBeLiberal

When did this place get so rat-full of liberal scum? We always argue about random shit here but now all the faggot lurkers are being triggered and are trying to figure out how to post about >muh m-muslims are people too... dont call them shitskins t-thats racist...

Attached: lel.png (1241x1005, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/legendarysneaseltrader/moonman-49-faggots-and-one-dune-coon
youtube.com/watch?v=nF-VJuaDR94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off kike
originn

>Uses Jow Forums slang
>Hates Jow Forums ideology

not all pol believes the same thing

>slang
>implying
>muh Jow Forums
Terminology is thrown around here a lot. Jow Forums calls people shitskins and Jow Forums calls women roasties. People outside of /b/ call each other newfags. People outside of /tv/ say kino. Where do you think you are exactly?

that's true, but using the term kike contradicts yourself

>1 Muslim rapes a white woman
>omg how bad so dangerous to our society

>white dude kills a bunch of people in a church
>le ebic unironic hero lolz XD

why is the right so retarded

nope it doesnt retard

>stacey raped and beheaded
see no problem here

>only whites are psychotic murderers
it's only the whites that get shit for mass shootings because they are always accused of racism after by the media and for some reason that is the worst reason for murder

Attached: hm.png (600x833, 866K)

Oh see there is a misunderstanding here. People here don't care either way in truth. They are more angry at the idea of a sand nigger killing white girls than the actual act itself. Its the same reason leftists go crazy over a white guy shooting a school and call all white people evil but say not all muslims when a towel head does it.

When he said that you massive fucking moron? He is just pointing the fact that
>other race does bad thing
Oh no! Lets do holocaust 2.0!
>white people do the same thing
Our hero!

Anyone that does these kinds of things are fucking retarded, but both extreme sides loves to put all the blame on one or the other

Except it's more frequent among white people though. When a non-white does something bad, the whole ethnicity has to take fault for it. When a white guy kills a bunch of people, media is quick to tell people hes an outlier and look at mental illness.

>They are more angry at the idea of a sand nigger killing white girls than the actual act itself

So you can see why the left doesn't care when the right talks about atrocities? It's all ulterior motives for an agenda.

Western non whites hatred of white people has grown to the point where it obscures all reason and logic. I'm sure you've noticed that by now.

>people kill everyone in your family because of a religious book and get applauded everywhere they go
>this is good
>defend yourself
>you're so evil we must destroy your race
Do you not see a problem?

I hope there's more mosque shootings. I want the streets to be littered with the bodies of nation destroying minorities. Half the people who fled and founded USA did so out of religious persecution, and now we literally have barbarians running amok in the streets and Jews running the government and telling everyone it's fine. Normies deserve every bullet.

Attached: doom.jpg (1060x1200, 111K)

>all Muslims want to kill non arabs

You have to be over 18 to post here

>Anyone that does these kinds of things are fucking retarded

There, I don't think any of those are right you massive moron and your point is beyond human reason. If someone goes to your house and threaten your family and you kill them I'm fine, but if you go around killing people that have done nothing to deserve this you're no better than those you hate.

Look at any country that let's Muslims in. Turkey had to have dictatorship just to stop Muslims, and they're sliding back into it. Muslims never stop. Go be cucks somewhere else.

It's too bad that the mass shooting trend started so late. The goverment and society is already fucked. Every newborn will be half nigger half white. The fewer white babies will either be cock sucking trannies or nigger loving roasties. The jew succeded after all...

Attached: 1507907316190s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

And you can see why the right doesn't care when the left talks about atrocities, yes? So why are you here again sobbing your eyes out and getting angry at everyone calling him a hero?

Why are you so racist? Huh

Muslims are a disease. They go into communities and do their best to convert you. Once they've converted more than 30% of the community they start getting aggressive. It happens every single time. They are like you newfags. The second you newfags reached 30% of the websites user base the website went to shit. Its better to show newfags they aren't welcome for the longevity of your website.

>deserve
They deserved it the second they opened a mosque in a new country.

Life experience, statistical evidence and natural human behavior. The real question is why are you on this website or board? Are you even a virgin?

it was a gay act by a lone wolf and it was a false flag to increase animosity between whites and non-whites so they start fighting each other in white countries and destroy those countries

>WHy aRe yOU s0 R4ciSt!??!?
holy shit I would never expect to see something like this here, normally this would be bait but now I wish it was. What the fuck are you doing here? Do you know where the fuck you are? You are literally the personification
of the SJW caricature

>hajis murder 11 year old girl
>nobody cares
>white man shoots up hajis in revenge attack
>omg we have to kill all incels i hate white men po baby abdul dindu nuffin #killallwhitemen
F for Ebba Akerlund

Attached: NZ3k8ix.jpg (544x678, 59K)

> Turkey had to have dictatorship just to stop Muslims
>Turkey

Nigger tier iq

fuckin Sandniggers

>Main reason Jow Forums fears darkies and brownies they think they will kill white people
>also worship a white that kills darkies and brownies put of the blue, not even high profile ones

>Muh false flag
>muh diversity is strength but those jews are trying to divide us
stop being such a delusional faggot

Did the shooter dieded? question mark

you forget andre brevik...oh... wait

>he thinks he's smart

Turkey is spelled Turkey LMAO

Attached: 06ca846dbc7e704a49df0056efe301a0566724eb9da6524002e44704b6f3606a.jpg (1280x720, 316K)

No, but he's been arrested, sadly.

People are never gonna start fighting over of 50 old shitskins getiing shot. There wont even be any arguments on media since kikes are gonna remove any slightly right winged opinion to minize controversy and maximize the liberal circle jerk.

"Kike" isn't Jow Forums slang. It's a pretty old slur.

Are you intentionally being stupid?

come back with an argument thx

>implying this isn't exactly what we want

That came with some positives though. He was interviewed and he said that it was fortnite that made him a killer. That should mean less fortnite dancing kids which means less suicide fuel for a lot of people

Attached: 44269377_649297138819720_7652064870157778944_n.jpg (546x663, 31K)

>>implying this isn't exactly what we want
Explain your original argument in a non retarded way and then maybe we can do that

He was being sarcastic in his manifesto. It's included in some of the torrents of the video.

Would've been better if he did start flossing and saying cheeki breeki and tea bagging the bodies.

quotted the wrong fukin post i have nigger brain

we know he was sarcastic but the media lacks so much internet culture awareness that it's going to go over their heads for sure

He shouldn't have shown his face. He might've gotten away with a few more before being caught.

>Muslims get shot in NZ by an Aus
>it's America's problem somehow
Really makes you think and who's deciding what's important

Attached: 81qWefBM0WL._UL1500_.jpg (1153x1500, 164K)

Only a few more? He had two fucking incendiary fuel bombs in his trunk that he didn't use because "he ran out of time". He could definetily have planned it better and done way more damage.

Hopefully we'll get some copycats at least. Nobody seems to go after those in power though.

The image points out all the non white shooters, not all the shooters in existence. That is the point. You have never heard of these mass shooters have you but you have heard of saint Brevik

We won't get anything until a month in. Everything is gonna go on fucking lockdown. Maybe some kid is gonna try to kill his classmates because they made fun of his fortnite skin or something. I don't think there will be anything equal or greater.

>Nobody seems to go after those in power though.

People in power have police and armed bodyguards, and white men are mostly cowards, so they'll always choose unarmed minorities as the targets.

>White men are cowards
you fucking liberal rats complain about right wingers generalising and then you come here and post this shit. A rational white man can find better ways to do damage to the invaders of his country. The right guy just hasn't come yet.

Killing isolated targets is harder i'd imagine. Hopefully a muslim kills 49 fags in retaliation

Attached: cc3ceb338135055a7ec8934568cd4fc47e410c395784dc2f22521149b5bd9217.jpg (461x487, 253K)

again*. Hell yeah motherfucker.

soundcloud.com/legendarysneaseltrader/moonman-49-faggots-and-one-dune-coon

>a month
This is going to be the best shooting of the year. This is Brevik tier shooting

Thanks, I was looking for that but jewtube took down all of his stuff

Got another 9 months. Don't be so pessimistic.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=nF-VJuaDR94

Attached: 1504877991969s.jpg (235x250, 4K)

unlike you, im not a autistic neet that sits in all day complaining on a forum, and I have emotions. Not to say I'm a fan of the muslim religion, but being shot the fuck up while in a place of worship is horrid action. Youre a soulless beast if you believe all muslims are child murderdollrapists put on this earth just to destroy life. Fuck off, go outside, and get some coochie.

Attached: angry meat.png (525x471, 276K)

Are you saying that every single member of congress or parliament has a team of bodyguards to follow them around?

>ur a virgin lul
>u have no feelings youre not human only Im human
argument.exe not found

Attached: mark.png (2048x1152, 1.69M)

>White man also shoots children

Enough double double standards

Eye for an eye faggot. If they kill our kids we kill theirs, that isn't a double standard. One white child is worth an infinite number of shitskin children.

If think I'm full of it go Christchurch on the Senate Immigration Committee. I sure as hell won't stop you and it'll accomplish a lot more than shooting unarmed barbers and their children.

Another stupid nigger who takes memes seriously please kill urself before u harm others