Does anybody else think black people look hilarious when wearing suits...

Does anybody else think black people look hilarious when wearing suits? It's like they're playing dress up and trying on grown up clothes. It's only funny when blacks do it though, any other race just looks normal and

Attached: High-Quality-Black-Mens-Suits-Groom-Tuxedos-Groomsmen-Wedding-Party-Dinner-Best-Man-Suits-Jacket-Pan (640x640, 81K)

and what? Finish you sentence.

Ayo
>sucks teeth
My names Bongo
>smacks lips
Jamal Bongo
>steals bike

Wow mate, going full retard I see. Lmao.

Attached: 1552608507308.jpg (236x233, 12K)

Blacks wearing suits reminds me of pets that were dressed up. Japanese wearing suits look like kids pretending to be adults.

Charcoal briquette detected

how about mexicans wearing suits?

nigger who wears baggy or too-tight suit to shitty office job detected ayo haha sucks teeth

>Does anybody else think black people look hilarious when wearing suits?
Ypu know what? That IS pretty hilarious. Never thought of it that way before.

That guy looks CASH tbqh
t. fembot

>people look hilarious when wearing suits?
I agree, same as a white dude wearing a white suit.

I think that too when I see them, but good for them, its better than the pyjamas outfits they usually wear

It's called a monkey suit for a reason

Imagine being so low iq to think that i am a black man. I thought niggers were too stupid to use a computer? You brainlets don't really think your insults through. Also, all my suits are fitted and tailored, so you can take your cheap ass mens warehouse comments somewhere else.

OOGA BOOGA haha smacks lips sheeeeiiiitt the niggers chimpin out guys haha didnt read your comment btw nigger!

>tfw too much of a bigger to realize no one fucking cares

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-22-06-54-31.png (713x641, 514K)

Retarded incel spotted

The only thing im bigger for is u

Angry briquette

racists are getting more and more ridiculous by the day.

>Does anybody else think black people look hilarious when wearing suits? It's like they're playing dress up and trying on grown up clothes.
no, I just think they work in security
also where is tyrone9in?

I think slim fit suits look pretty tryhard and unprofessional. But to answer your question, no I'm not a racist.

fucking kek, OP is based, laughed at this and im black