Be a scientist

>be a scientist
>every woman you've ever talked to has worshipped famous male singers and artists and told you how they have a crush on them
>they don't give a shit about you and your science even if you were the best mathematician on Earth - some druggie with a guitar will top you

This is so sad and proves that women are mental infants. Everything is about the superficial aspect of things.

Attached: 649d042d57373687c688c09df31145fd.jpg (500x366, 36K)

most boys realize this in highschool, the smart anyways.
i wasn't praised for being extremely ahead of my class back in the day, none of us kids were, we actually were vilified.
i used to not want to share my journal entries because the bookworm girls would literally get mad and make comments.

Metal Gear was right. humanity is fucked up right now at an evolutionary level. the things you would think are supposed to be aren't and the opposite true.

how creative do you get with your knowledge of science? that might be your problem, it's just useless info in your head if you're not applying it in anyway

are you really insecure about girls having fantasy crushes about famous attractive men? this has nothing to do with you or your nerd math

>are you really insecure about girls having fantasy crushes about famous attractive men

Who isn't?
Singers are stealing your women's hearts. It's real.

you're just a virgin STEM fag, they want a Chad Elon Musk

Why are you lying? Scientists get pussy easily. You are a high school dropout.

Good thing I play guitar and bass as well as about to complete my computer science degree

This is why I dropped out of my physics degree and started my own business.
You spend your whole life researching and striving to be the best and society as a whole especially women treat you like a loser, and you get paid really badly to top it off.

Why on earth do you assholes always expect attraction to be some kind of rational process? Guys here worship e-thots with no concern for whether or not they can do science.

always expect it, no, but it couldn't fucking hurt once in a god damn while.

>WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY
Science isn't exciting or sexy. The life and talents of an R&B singer is. Simple.

>Guys here worship e-thots with no concern for whether or not they can do science
Women suck at being good at anything period, they're not built for it and guys don't look for that in them. If guys were attracted to success/creativity/glory they'd all be gay and the human race would die out.

Tough shit. Gravity prevents you from flying by flapping your arms and biology prevents you from being attractive without any of the traits that made us attractive in our environment of selection. It's total bullshit to judge women based on some kind of overarching and then judge men baed solely on yourself.

>If guys were attracted to success/creativity/glory they'd all be gay and the human race would die out.

Sounds like a perfect compromise to me. You get to be with the rational actor you want so badly and those of us able to deal with the irrational nature of feelings can live untroubled by your endless whining.

>gravity prevents you from flying
but air balloons exist.

>biology prevents you from being attractive without any of the traits that made us attractive in our environment of selection
are you just trying to sound intelligent with this? it makes no sense.

I'm I'm just saying how we judge women, and I'm fine by it. The other side of it is you can treat them however you want and they're okay with it.

your CS undergrad doesnt make you a scientist. You're basically a glorified tradesmen who hasn't even had his first apprenticeship

shut up incel and suck this dick

>but air balloons exist.

So does plastic surgery, PUA courses, and penis extenders.

>are you just trying to sound intelligent with this? it makes no sense.

In evolutionary terms, the "environment of selection" is the last ecosystem we were in long enough for significant genetic change to occur. So, women evolved based on what was useful on an African savannah hundreds of thousands or millions of years ago. The fact that you don't know this sheds doubt on your scientific abilities, frankly.

> I'm just saying how we judge women, and I'm fine by it.

Great, so can we retire all "Women should be attracted to X" threads?

idk what you're talking about but you're annoying

>So does plastic surgery, PUA courses, and penis extenders.
none of those are feasible or accessible and they're stupid.
you can just rent a weather balloon.

>The fact that you don't know this sheds doubt on your scientific abilities, frankly.
so you just posted some random crap that happened a million years ago and that's supposed to be related to my post somehow? i claimed i had scientific abilities?

>inb4 this convo is just a beta trying really hard to sound intelligent

>high school dropout
>tfw no stem bf to talk down to me and make me feel inferior

Attached: 1550808657269.png (378x435, 388K)

>none of those are feasible or accessible and they're stupid.

Too bad. If you want an artificial way to become attractive, those are your options.

>so you just posted some random crap that happened a million years ago and that's supposed to be related to my post somehow? i claimed i had scientific abilities?

I'm pointing out that the OP, whether that's you or not, is a moron for expecting women to ignore millions of years of programming in favor of a tepid rational argument he made on Jow Forums. I used the metaphor of being unable to naturally fly because I felt that might help him understand why it's foolish to pretend women can control what kind of men they're attracted to.

>be a scientist
>care more to pussy than for the progress of mankind and the pleasure of knowledge itself
Fucking casual, study more

>be stem guy who actually works out and almost looks good

>gf showers me with rants on sexy singers and how dreamy they are

I've tried to not get insecure but it's fucking hard when you listen to this shit daily, and I do have my shortcomings, so it's like she's rubbing it in my face and I just gotta take it.

I've learned to absolutely hate artists thanks to my gf. They've worked 1% of how hard I've worked and reap all the glory and all my women.

>all my women.

Man, it must be nice to be an Ottoman sultan in the 1600s.

When I wrote the ending to my post I was 90% sure someone would comment on nothing but that part of the post.

>Science isn't exciting or sexy. The life and talents of an R&B singer is. Simple.

This is the most painful thing about life, and tells me all about the intellect of women.
They're children mentally.

Attached: 00future.png (1198x674, 1.72M)

Congratulations, you've discovered how to troll. What will be your next experiment, professor?

No I seriously want to know why the fuck some douche with a guitar is seen more valuable than a scientist who is logically speaking the most valuable asset of our society.

Because there are fewer handsome guys with a guitar and too many autists make research no one care about. People would be happy if technology did it's without having to pay sore losers

>women can never understand or appreciate the divine quest of theoretical physics and knowledge

>it's the noblest and lonelinest journey in existence

Attached: kosmosjätkerö.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

I just explained it you in scientific terms. Or are you a creationist?

>Because there are fewer handsome guys with a guitar

Actually not true so you don't have an argument.
We're an entertainment society and we have an endless horde of celebs especially now that Youtube is a thing.

Picking up a guitar and giving up on life is so much easier and faster than studying to become a doctor.

>Actually not true so you don't have an argument.
This kind of assburgues talking a reason why no girl want you

>Picking up a guitar and giving up on life is so much easier and faster than studying to become a doctor.
So why you don't pick a guitar instead of complaining here?

Drop this SCIENCE! bullshit, it will only make you cry at night, nerd.

>So why you don't pick a guitar instead of complaining here?

Because I'm shit at musical theory.

And no I'm not good at math either, I just think it's more valuable and women should get wet from mathematicians.

>Because I'm shit at musical theory.
That's why artists can have girl and you not, they have some superior skills

It's not about intelligence, it's just the simple fact that science doesn't turn anyone on.

There are some that really love research, to the point they don't do much else in their lives and are happy, but that's not user

>American rappers with autotune

>"Skills"

>science doesn't turn anyone on

It should. That's the question here.
Intellect is a very rare quality and it literally means you're above everyone who is dumber than you. Almost like a superior species. And isn't power what women like?

Attached: saiens.jpg (457x389, 50K)

Why you don't become an american rapper with autotune then?

I'm from Finland and I'm as white as a human can get.

It's funny hearing you say you are o smart, yet you are not smart enough to get pussy

>you are not smart enough to get pussy

Who ever said it was about being smart?
I say it's the opposite: the dumber you are, the more surely you will get pussy.
Just think about different animals starting from humans and gradually getting lower.
Dogs get pussy easier than you. Rabbits get pussy easier than dogs. Amebas get pussy easier than rabbits. Single-cell organisms reproduce at a nearly 100% success rate.

I created a theory over this. It says that the less variables there are to an individual, the easier its mating.

Imagine being this arrogant
>I created a theory over this.
Ok, remember to say Skinner that his theorie is yours now

I'm a paperback genre writer and never had trouble getting laid.

>I created a theory over this. It says that the less variables there are to an individual, the easier its mating.

This is also true of eating. And shitting. And breathing. And everything else. I've heard rap songs smarter and more articulate than you.

>I've heard rap songs smarter and more articulate than you.

Well I am being throughly analyzed by a single Jow Forums post I wrote anonymously in a matter of seconds so I wouldn't be surprised if a piece of art would be found more articulate.

But that doesn't make you powerful. We have a ton of scientists but nearly every president the US has had since the 80s has been a fool

If your claim is that you are more intelligent and valuable than rappers, and your post obviously betrays this as untrue, then I feel it's my civic duty to point it out so the gullible are endangered by your lack of critical thinking skills.

The problem is not that you like science and math, but that you are undesirable. The fact that you happen to like science and math is irrelevant. Women are not repulsed by scientists, scientists are simply unappealing.

Have you written anything I would recognize?

Theoretic physics are not tangible. Applied science is better. People who perform vivisection have smaller egos and are of greater use than you and your chalkboard.

>Theoretic physics are not tangible

Goes to show that women can only find value in superficial things. Things they can see and understand with their estrogen brains.

Are you suggesting that a majority of men appreciate theoretical physics? I think your problem is not with women, it's with the education system.

This might be true. I'm not the most attractive guy in the world but I'm pretty sure me singing and playing guitar, and writing songs for my ex-gf is what made her fall for me. I wish I still had someone to sing for.

Fuck you, get a real J O B and stop stealing my women

I'm actually studying for a Computer Engineering degree, and I'm currently employed by a worldwide chip manufacturer company in one of their US labs.

I wouldn't want to steal a girl from you user, we probably aren't into the same type of girl anyways.

I'm studying to be a doctor and still people who can sing snatch my crushes.
I could literally be a brain surgeon and have hippies with an acoustic guitar rank higher than me.

Attached: 1528115064543.jpg (760x901, 294K)

That's because you're an idiot, stop thinking a piece o paper written "doctor" is a replacement to a personality or appearance

>Why can't I just buy love and affection?
>All women are WHORES for not taking money in exchange for sex.

The guy you're responding to is so dumb that I predict he'll either flunk medical school or end up leaving a scalpel inside a patient who wasn't even scheduled for surgery that day.

..But isn't a guitar a replacement for having a real personality and strenghts?

Not exactly, it can be used as a creative extension of yourself especially if you write songs.

A pen isn't a replacement for creativity and skill, but writers need pens none the less

as a druggie with a guitar who also studied mathematics i take offense to this. enjoy your no pussy though.

So? Women can be loyal wives for decades, even raise children, and atleast 90% of men would be willing to destroy all of that if Megan Fox came onto them.

You sound like a neckbeard
Oregano

Attached: pepe_sword_fedora.png (924x560, 48K)

lmao this, OP purposefully didnt reply to u cuz he wants to be a deluded fag
girls dont care about profession
ure an incel loser shitlord op also how good of a sciencefag are you kill self

As a biology major in college, a field with a lot of girls, most of them weren't dating within the major, or even the school. Out of the girls I knew, 6/8 were involved with someone on campus, but only 1/8 was in the science school.

Very odd.

>Metal Gear
hahhahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahah

>I want to stop doing good because I seek attention
Retarded child

Science is cold, dry and dead. Women want some soul, some heart.

You never worked hard to begin work.

That's why is do research and play guitar