What is it like being friends with a girl?

What is it like being friends with a girl?

Attached: 75A49ED4-32AF-4A77-986A-18004B1E0CA2.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

I can see her naked and she doesn't care.
Same for her if she sees me.

There was only one girl that i really could call friend (met her in 5th grade or so) but i don't think im the best person to awnser you since she was quite boyish (loved vydia, player football/soccer with the rest of us boys, cursed a lot) so we just treated her like a man

if youre really close its exactly like having another sister.

I dont have siblings is this why I am shit with women?

I only have brothers, thankfully.

It's like being friends with a dude except the whole time you're trying to hide the fact that you want to date her without sending the message that you actively don't want to date her.

Harder to get anymore accurate than that

Work.

Don't bother.

Painful if you feel for them, like any other friend if they're ugly

Nothing special mate. Went out for ice cream with a girl, today. We were just chilling.

Most likely, after some time, the girl wants to be more than friends at which point, if you don't want to pursue a romance, the relationship will be ruined and you have no choice but to cut all ties.

>Friends with a girl

The friends I had that were girls that I didn't want to screw were girls that wanted to fuck me. Works the other way around, too.

Not saying you can't be friends with women but don't kid yourself; If you were "friends" with a 9/10 girl and she was willing to fuck you, you'd do it.

What a waste of time.

Just tell her you want to fuck and get it over with, or just stop hanging out with her. Literally why in the FUCK would you give a woman your time if you aren't gonna pound that puss???

I told a girl a few years ago who "friend zoned" me that I wanted to fuck, they were offended and blocked me. Guess what? I didn't have to waste any more of my time being an emotional tampon.

sure mate but you forget the fact most people that post here are lonely so going out with a girl, even one you dont particularly care about, makes you feel better about yourself.

I don't have any friends and haven't had any for years, and I still don't fuck around with girls who want free food and attention for no sex. Fuck that. Women are boring and conversations with them aren't interesting, there's still no reason to go out with them. Maybe make the normies around you think "Woah, user's slayin' puss!"? Sure, there's that, but I'm not ACTUALLY getting pussy, so why should I be friends with a girl who's not giving me pussy? I'm not enjoying the relationship, only she gets benefits, so there's no point.

By the way, you can chase after a girl for months, even years, and she'll fuck Chad within a week of knowing him. If you want a GF, make it known you want pussy, the friend zone isn't caused by the woman, it's caused by the beta male who won't make it known what he wants.

I have 2 sisters and beside being to make every chores for them and monthly whining about period It has nothing to do with relationships

You do know it's possible to be friends with women and not being a white knight that pays for everything. I went out with a girl I don't find attractive the other day, just to hang out. She paid both movie tickets. No questions asked. She isn't into me either. We just hang out. I got kinda tired of only hanging out with dudes. If you haven't had friends in years, you kinda have bigger issues to worry about. Anyway actually believing in the Chad/Beta meme is concerning and sad. You should seek professional help.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link riight now:
/tdTNbsR

In 29 years I have never known. I was "friends" once with my best friend's sister but that was just because of proximity and none of that shit was real. I also had friends who were girls when I was like 5 in my neighborhood but that shit was retarded, there just wasn't anyone else around at the time.

>Just tell her you want to fuck and get it over with, or just stop hanging out with her. Literally why in the FUCK would you give a woman your time if you aren't gonna pound that puss???
Because she's good at rainbow 6, and she doesn't want to fuck me so I don't have a reason to ask.

Idk. I'm sorta friends with a chick online and all it ever seems to be is a pissing contest between a bunch of her beta orbiters. Am I one too? Have I been brainwashed?

idk, I don't make friends with women irl. Either because I can't or never want to because of how fickle they can be.

Attached: 10930085_944287735611538_4830822728634565598_n.jpg (680x583, 17K)

You don't know if she doesn't until you make your move, broski.

The Chad/Virgin meme isn't a black/white contrast, it's a simplified version of the dichotomy of the Alpha/Beta. Of course it's a spectrum, the same way there's aspies and not just complete retards and normies. Anyways, hanging out is a waste of time. A girl is a potential wife who will have my kids. Friendship with a woman who I'm not getting anything from is even more pointless than a friendship with a normal person. Think about what you could have done instead of hanging out with that girl.

>The Chad/Virgin meme isn't a black/white contrast, it's a simplified version of the dichotomy of the Alpha/Beta. Of course it's a spectrum, the same way there's aspies and not just complete retards and normies. Anyways, hanging out is a waste of time. A girl is a potential wife who will have my kids. Friendship with a woman who I'm not getting anything from is even more pointless than a friendship with a normal person. Think about what you could have done instead of hanging out with that girl.

Yeah, all ten seasons of Genki Female Friend Simulator aren't going to watch themselves.

Well if you're so concerned about wasting time what are you even doing here? As for having kids, I for one do not want to fall for that trap. No freedom whatsoever, huge amounts of money to be spent, worrying for decades about providing them a future and about their wellbeing.

you learn way too much about the bitches they hate and the spats they have with each other.

I was exclusively friends with girls until about 7th grade. I was teased about it the whole time I was in school, but it didn't matter to me. Idk, i just got along with girls better when I was younger, but now I can't even talk to a girl

complete torture if u are in love with her

Good friendships have been shown to increase happiness more than a significant other.

I wouldn't know
It's so fucking bizarre how there's a group that makes up roughly half of the world's population and I've almost never had any interactions with them? I can't even begin to fathom how to talk to women, let alone befriend one.

Attached: main-qimg-f3a593c3ab607b66872fe7cc985b2ffc-c.jpg (500x376, 31K)

Talking to women is easier than talking to men, IMO. Women try to be easy to be around and relate to and act agreeable.

female friends can be good if you're an emotional wreck. you can't really talk about certain things with guy friends because they just dont want to hear weak emotional shit. girls are good for that, as long as you're strictly friends.

I don't know whenever I even imagine talking to women this impassible wall appears in my head. Maybe it's just because I've never had a female friend.

Fuck Girlfriends/Girl Friends
All i needed in life was a cute little sister so i could serve her forever
:(