This guy is Waseem Daraghmeh, a Jordanian who immigrated to New Zealand and worked as a barber...

This guy is Waseem Daraghmeh, a Jordanian who immigrated to New Zealand and worked as a barber. He was shot 4 times and one of his daughters 3 times. Both are in critical condition. I'm done with this site. Some of you are actual animals that need to be locked up forever.

Attached: D1tJJ2VWsAAZ98F.jpg (750x476, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-44399293
youtube.com/watch?v=Zuq2ZAgjGwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

immigrants should be burned at the stake. if your country is too shit, die in it.

damn I hope they make it out, breaks my heart. the reason why this is so awful to me is because these were just innocent people trying to live their lives. I don't know why he needed to hurt and kill everyday individuals who just wanted to pray. why not target isis?

there's a lot of good on here and a lot of bad. i'm here to try and help, and i know a lot of others on here really need it... sometimes i can make a difference, sometimes i can't.

i totally understand if it's too much to handle though

actually we should nuke countries people are immigrating from so they will cease to exist and stop having the need and ability to immigrate.

that hair is fucking disgusting why do people do this

Attached: 32.jpg (399x388, 24K)

>innocent
>that nigger haircut
I don't think so senpai

>actually we should
>we should
>we

What the fuck are you going to do?

Attached: 1521912625642.jpg (472x563, 67K)

"I'm done with this site".

Why didn't you care when a Muslim killed 80 people with a truck? Including this 11 year old girl, who received absolutely no media coverage. Oh that's right your (((gatekeepers))) didn't tell you about her.

Attached: 1bd980ffc1ed9ed1850a6d32b8ffdaa14ca084cd6509e8deaba95b0f8d4bffc6.png (800x800, 442K)

Why should I care about some one who doesn't/wouldn't give a shit about me?

Attached: 1546573135264.jpg (1107x1200, 128K)

Ebba Akerlund. Fuck you.

How does that even sound sane? Why not target white supremacists? Who gets to decide? What if someone kills your dad because he decided he was a racist

Yeah there want constant 24/7 news outrage and demonization for months following those attacks

I think most of the people here and on the internet in general are just so incredibly disconnected from the real world that they can't even comprehend the tragedy that happened here.

While I believe myself that death is way too dramatized nowadays I still can see the cruelty of this act.

So many people here are nationalists and I can't even blame them. But they don't understand where this feeling is coming from and project it on the wrong people.

You see, if we all just lived in smaller communities that would organize themselves we would not have to tolerate and accept people that we do not like.
Because thats just how it is. Some people don't like other people. The reasons are irrelevant. If we would allow small communities to form their own rules and ways then there would be not so much conflicts and suppressed feelings of hate.

But that's not good for big companies and the global elite. They need to reach as many people as possible to make as much profit as possible. Also politicans always want bigger circles of influence.

So the global elite naturally pushes globalization. And we suffer from it. The tragedy at hand is just one symptom of it.

So my advice is: If you want to be angry at someone, be angry at the global elite ("jews" how some folks like to call them).

Attached: 17294w.jpg (306x306, 24K)

imagine being morally outraged on Jow Forums
kill yourself

It's sad but pointing fingers isn't gonna help anyone.

Attached: sadiq.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

No there wasn't. Go google her name right now and look what comes up, nothing from ANY mainstream media outlet. If I'm wrong prove it.

Pic related. Something else you've never heard about.

Attached: 11a15eba73d6e3fb132faab4ff4b1365c12ff461d759970ac183be00fddac267.jpg (801x670, 60K)

Good on the shooter for not sparing children.
How the fuck do you know if OP doesn't care about that event? Stop being so arrogant.

>I think most of the people here and on the internet in general are just so incredibly disconnected from the real world that they can't even comprehend the tragedy that happened here.
I disagree. I think they can absolutely understand and comprehend the tragedy that occured. I just don't think many people on here actually care or concern themselves with it. It has nothing to do with a lot of them, so there's no reason to get their dicks in a notch over it.

>A Muslim child was killed WAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Meanwhile children are being raped every single day in the UK. Better just ignore them!

Attached: 53324fa5882880f8b74d031801512f00b3d704ec31960df613ee9bfdbdbe982e.png (662x685, 424K)

>nothing from ANY mainstream media outlet
bbc.com/news/world-europe-44399293
Mainstream enough for you?

No there wasn't.
In fact, Tommy Robinson was thrown in jail for openning his mouth about things like that.
Were you outraged then?

Did you reply to the wrong post or are you just mentally impaired?

Pic related, Muslims castrate and gouge the eyes out of westerners before finally killing them.

But you're angry over someone getting a quick death? Really? Would you prefer a quick death or would you prefer to have your eyes gouged out?

Attached: ce66670ca5eca100e7d63cd8fedb5f56353e4d5835152d4e54e5c2cf148d33d9.png (602x687, 500K)

You said no one cared when truck attacks were happening and now you aren't saying it anymore and just saying the kid that was killed. You are just a liar and mutate your argument to adapt to the contradictions pointed out to you. Right wing nuts are literally the most disingenuous fucks on the internet.

I wish all the NPCs to piss off from imageboards and go back to their twitter or whatever platform.

>five deaths total
*yawn* wake me up when it's fifty

>he has no argument so he claims I'm mentally impaired.
See Hey look, more children being raped. Where is the outcry?

How about I hit you with some 3rd year differential calculus and we'll see how smart you really are? Can you even do abstract algebra?

Attached: ce7c3142fef5d338e10d8b9457c14c67c406cc05d4d0c0bd47b6f8d269cbf43e.jpg (586x831, 80K)

normie out this site dont need you faggot

Rarely happens by immigrants (how do you even know those people are Muslims) and mostly happens by white gangs. The Paki immigrants who went into crime in the UK did what the locals do. They didn't invent it nor are they a marginal portion of the perps

isn't that the bataclan, in paris
like half the victims were shitskins (you) would want to see dead anyways so idk

Yeah there wasn't global wide gnashing of teeth over every terrorist attack in Europe and America. 24 hr new coverage for months and every detail strained out on social media with vigils from every white country for days and days and pundits demonizing Muslims. When it all settled then internet trolls post the same stale jpgs of the crimes for years and years to come.

Fuck off

Hey look. Peaceful muslims are preparing revenge! Aren't they so peaceful and cute uwu

Yep. They tortured the shit out of them. I can see a lot of white skin.

Attached: bcd648d545b9e5938c065fcdf47eb1dc0be28152aabbc1d9c59b719d9a2ec0b6.jpg (653x620, 64K)

The first 3 entries for her name are articles about the NZ shooter which is unrelated to her death.
The 3 next ones are the wikipedia page about the event itself, and two non-mainstream news publications.
Only the 7th is about the attack itself. The next one is the entry number 10 on the second page.
When you google this girl's name you'll find more entries about the NZ shooter and and Anders Breivik, than about the attack the killed her.

Attached: google.png (1144x833, 130K)

He should have stayed in his own country sorry you guys cant fix it and bring your degenerate shit to the 1st world

>bataclan victims were tortured
are you retarded or were you 12 when it happened
it was a shooting like the mosque attack today
gunmen come in, shoot at the people inside

all ur shit is fake news
>7 hours ago
simply because the attack happened today
google does use relevancy to sort the results

tards

Lost count of how many times death has been wished on me for being a shitskin and threatened with every conceivable attack up to and including nuking me or some shit and you are on a site where crowds if non Muslims are celebrating a guy wrenching butchering of Muslims in a mosque but yet but have so little self awareness that some random Muslim online saying a bad thing set you off.

I am starting to believe that you people are so fucked in the head that the only way forward is either you or us

>Some of you are actual animals that need to be locked up forever.

You mean like elephants or gazelles?

Attached: carlos.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>Meanwhile children are being raped every single day in the UK.

I have a passport, some condoms and duct tape...can you be more specific on where in the UK?

>you people
you people believe it's ok to have sex with a girl as long as she's over 10. Ever heard of Pakistan? Islamic country? It's legal for a 40 year old man to have sex with a 10 year old girl?

Your skin color doesn't matter you fucking faggot. You follow a pedophilic religion and you deserve to die like the rest of your friends.

Attached: 40a1f658ffd8.webm (610x340, 1.98M)

You believe we're just pedophiles going around fucking kids. There's just no way to coexist with you people. You're so fucked in head and mired in hatred and that really we just have to build some more nukes and wait for you to trigger your own extinction.

Just give me 5 minutes to fill this out and I'll tell you. I do hope you aren't from the US, they don't take pedophilia lightly.

Attached: Untitled.png (1486x940, 40K)

Keep your loli in 2D, you pedo fuck.

>You believe we're just pedophiles going around fucking kids
I have evidence that you're just pedophiles going around fucking kids. I can read and write in Arabic you tool. I've read your Hadith. You can't hide your sick secrets from me. It literally says in your Hadith that sexual relations with a girl over the age of 9 is legal.

Attached: a216d6255cc32ce58692915e413c7bfb357bf7b3e693c84fcd5c1afb22cc4d98.jpeg.jpg (938x714, 208K)

Fucking leave, then. This is how Jow Forums has always been, and your fucking weak-wristed kind is not welcome here.

Attached: U6T6CZQYFMSLVNKVBSU7YS7FBAEQMWOU.jpg (294x379, 39K)

Yup you just need to be put down like animal.

Yep. NOT WELCOME.

Apparently he made it. A good job, a family, a comfortable life. Were it not for the crazy maniac who tried to kill, this guy could have had a great life.
Now even if he survives his life won't be normie-tier anymore. Kind of disturbing how shit can go down in a matter of seconds. Life's a bitch, senpai.
Hopefully the animal rights activists will come to save us.

>This guy is Waseem Daraghmeh, a Jordanian who immigrated to New Zealand and worked as a barber. He was shot 4 times and one of his daughters 3 times. Both are in critical condition. I'm done with this site. Some of you are actual animals that need to be locked up forever.

I favor stopping Muslim immigration to the US precisely because this guy and his kids look like nice enough people.

Because here's the problem:

Right now, Muslims in America are a nice, funny, harmless little minority. So they can come here and run convenience stores and drive trucks and whatever, and it's all really no problem. But above a certain threshold percentage (and we can quibble about what percentage that is, but in the end it doesn't matter), they won't be a cute harmless minority any more. They will think that there are enough of them that they deserve to impose their "community standards" on the places where they live.

And I promise you this: if a time ever comes when Muslims in the US believe (as they do in Britain, for example) that they're entitled to stop white people from drinking a beer or wearing shorts in "their" neighborhoods, I intend to back whatever politician promises me a *Solution* to that problem. The very first fucking time.

I'm trying to save Muslim lives here, dude. Because once the situation describes above arises, there will be no real Solution to it other than the obvious one. So how about you fucking stay in your shithole countries until you're fully modernized, and THEN we can talk about letting you immigrate here?

>the Muslim calls the blue eyed white dragon an animal.
Lmfao. Go spray someone with acid you faggot.

Here's a video of your pedophile friends. Too ashamed to even show their inbred faces. youtube.com/watch?v=Zuq2ZAgjGwk

Attached: 6c60a0fdd92649e5512ee7fb367549b74b22c2b5ce226900732e10764997a020.jpg (997x911, 241K)

fuck off phoneposting newfag

That's incredible nonsense.

The truck attacks were disappeared from US media within 48 hours of the events.

And ABSOLUTELY NO coverage of the truck attacks occurred without the modern hallmarks of such coverage:

>"We can't possibly know what motivated these attacks"
>"We must be incredibly careful not to politicize these attacks or use them to blame a particular group"

Nice!
I'm glad they'll die. :)

Attached: 1543584486150.jpg (405x412, 15K)

Right, it's all about relevance
This is the second page when you google her name.
A bunch of entries for songs from a singer with the same name and a football plays and some other unrelated stuff.
If you google Ebba Akerlund attack, only 5 entries of the first 40 are about her death itself. The other 35 are all about the NZ shooter.

Attached: google_ebba.png (661x789, 101K)

You are willing to massacres muslims because of some weird hypothetical about being told not drink beer. Muslims suffer literal wars and bombings and occupations from you. Guess as a Muslim I can react 100x times worse than you.

I was hearing about the truck attacks on front page news for months. Some small liberal following said some blah blah. You have reality backwards

React however the fuck you want. I am going to always support the death and suffering of your kind.

People die all the fucking time. Some random dude and his ugly ass kids were shot in New Zealand. Boo fucking hoo. How many people die every day from drug abuse, homelessness and general social neglect? You don't cry about shit like that because it's not shown on your television screen; you fucking scumbag. Go signal somewhere else you fucking normalfag.

You could stay in your own countries you know?

Okay thanks now go sniff your pork farts and rape your toddlers.

You're absolutely right. but people celebrating it is just plain wrong

You had the exact same option about a century ago and you decided not to.

bang your mom's butt, the only thing i can.

I'm in my own country but what do I do about the western bombings? That guy said he would be happy to kill me over some beer. Guess that means I can drive a truck through Germany? Fair is fair

>talks about how all muslims will suddenly turn into dangerous radicals
>an example of this extremism is muslim communities being anti alcohol

Attached: 1546383565348.gif (200x200, 160K)

>You are willing to massacres muslims because of some weird hypothetical about being told not drink beer. Muslims suffer literal wars and bombings and occupations from you. Guess as a Muslim I can react 100x times worse than you.

If I try to become a citizen of one of your shitty countries, and try to organize a movement to have lots of my countrymen become citizens of your shitty countries...yeah, knock yourself out.

What the fuck would lead you to assume that about my post? I'm literally the exact opposite.

Attached: BILW5H7FYUDOH4OSYEKJMW4JMXN7JFDQ.jpg (806x493, 125K)

What are you talking about?
If you mean the diaspora that occurred during WW1 and WW2, that's irrelevant to the point, since whites welcome each other in their countries.
If you mean the western involvement in the middle east, that was all done in behalf of Israel. If you wanna invade anyone, go invade them.

>Guess that means I can drive a truck through Germany?
Absolutely. I encourage it.

You are all going to die.

Nice goal post. I can retaliate if you immigrate to my country (something not happening) but can't retaliate if your literally invading, not hyperbole muh immigration waves invading. Very convenient set of standards.

Muslim terrorists also kill innocent people in their attacks. What's your point mudslime shitskin? Go back to your shithole and die there

Is your nigger brain that underdeveloped? Why are you comparing an old incident to a new one while searching in the new timeline? Why not go back to archives during that time period and do a search then? Oh right wouldnt fit your waaahh waaaahh narrative. Not getting enough attention on Jow Forums Im assuming

Are you this ?
If so you are not in your own country. Even if you are a 2nd or 3rd generation muslim, that's not your country.
Your country is wherever it is that your people came from.

If you can't recognise that pre gamergate, this site was about making jokes about this sort of shit instead of just being outright hateful to entire races or religions, then you're either a newfag or a brainlet who should leave.

I love how the conservative rhetoric is always
>what about this other bad thing huh?

Just accept that you're a delusional sociopath like many others who, if you were in any of those situations (i.e. let's say that you were *there* at Christchurch and physically *saw* those people lying in the streets) you would be horrified. You don't have any emotional connection to seeing dead people because you've never been a part of the world on any level to understand what human empathy is, I work a blue collar job in a conservative state and my coworkers are sickened by this shooting, none of them are liberals.

Attached: 1476675213360.jpg (600x553, 28K)

I'm talking about Muslims thinking they can change the United States to match their fucking absurd superstitious taboos.

Because that's what they are - fucking absurd desert savage taboos.

And we have anti-alcohol communities in the US already. Mormons hate alcohol, and they make it *slightly* inconvenient in Salt Lake City to get alcohol. But I'm not bent out of shape about Mormons, because the last time I checked they don't think they get to appoint themselves the Local Sharia Police to harass people on the street - like Muslims in Britain and France do every day.

It's the immediate leap to mob violence that Muslims take - and take EVERYWHERE that they've got the numbers to survive taking it - that is a concern. And the only answer to that is keeping their numbers below the threshold at which they gain the confidence to act. (And/or forcibly reducing their numbers back below that threshold if and when they cross it.)

Individuals are responsible for their actions, and their actions only. It's immoral to kill a non-combatant. If you want to kill bad people, join a PMC and fight against actual terror organizations.

If you really wanna deal with the issue. Kill the liberal politicians who import the third world migrants, and then also refuse to prosecute them for their crimes. Not some random faggots in a church.

Attached: 8QMeC.gif (309x360, 309K)

Pakistan has the third largest arsenal of nukes in the world with pristine delivery systems that can reach 12k km and with a few intercontinentals for good measure. Iran probably has or will have a few dozen in near the future. Not to mention the stockpiles of biological and chemical weapons the Middle East may or my not have. I dare a pork fuck to test the theory.

Its only convenient because the argument will always circle back to their flawed logic in the first place, even when theyre proven wrong. Logic wasnt created by their race. Its hard for them to comprehend even after centuries of being taught it. Give them time. Or give them lobotomies.

>Nice goal post. I can retaliate if you immigrate to my country (something not happening) but can't retaliate if your literally invading, not hyperbole muh immigration waves invading. Very convenient set of standards.

No, you can also retaliate if I'm literally invading as well.

If I was invading Iran at this very moment, I would expect Iranians to try to kill me.

What the fuck does this even mean? Stop eating your dogs asshole it does things to your brain

>pakistan strong
what

Not all Muslims are the same you fucking faggot. People of the lowest IQ can't get through their thick fucking skull that because SOME people do bad things, that does not mean ALL of them do that. If that were the case then we can assume all white people are going to commit mass shootings like this.

>Local Sharia Police to harass people on the street - like Muslims in Britain and France do every day.
Lol wtf this is a complete myth
The only real religious police in Western countries are the Shomrim in NYC and they're fucking Jewish

strange how the most "virtuous" of political positions that preach hard line moral standards also are most willing to kill people, even if that person committed no crime. that's the key thing that drove me from the far right, they are in no way consistent with their moral principles and are literally just as bad as the Islamists they claim to be fighting against.

Attached: obiwan.jpg (960x467, 35K)

LMAO LITERALLY NO MUSLIM WANTS OR THINKS THAT.
Imagine thinking that centuries of Muslims migrating to the US in the past has led to them becoming more AMERICAN than anything, and yet somehow the more recent ones want to go back to Sharia law. Oof dont shake your head too much your brain might hit your skull

Are you white? Maybe you should go back to Europe lmao. Deal with brexit nigger faggot.

Ha ha, whatever, fuck off you stupid woman.

I think its because their kind buys 10 dogs per household and fucks them incessantly. Their culture seems to foster these kinds of gross perversions. I had a friend who visited a European country and he was telling me that whites were shagging their own kids left and right.

This thread is so fucking based and Im so glad there are decent people here fighting back against the nigger pollacks. Keep fighting the good fight brothers.

Attached: image.jpg (920x1057, 496K)

I'm glad you understand why freedom fighters must attack you and kill crusaders wherever they are. Embassies, planes, subways, sidewalks. I will always support the troops

>hurr hurr pakistan stronk

Saying "what" doesn't change reality.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 4.36.56 PM.png (1358x952, 386K)

don't listen to all those fucking jews responding user, I can't believe this is the current state of Jow Forums

Holy shit youre fucking dumb

The point is Muslims breed like rats and the 70% of them who arent radicals dont give a flying fuck about terrorism and certainly wont do anything to stop the other 30% from killing everyone who is an infidel

Imagine being so fucking stupid and naive

the fucking state of this thread I swear to God. how about all y'all go back to fucking twitter so that you can jerk off about how "progressive" you are you fucking race traitors

>because the last time I checked they don't think they get to appoint themselves the Local Sharia Police to harass people on the street - like Muslims in Britain and France do every day.
has this ever happened? I've heard that there are muslim groups, mostly preachers, trying to convince people not to drink booze, but I have never heard of it getting violent.

of all things though to crucify Muslims for, is being anti alcohol really one? that's a position they are arguably more morally justified taking, booze can ruin lives and is a drug.

There's 400 million people in the Middle East. There are like 300 million Americans, 1.7 billion Europeans and hundreds of millions of other Anglos in former colonies around the world and I'm not even counting Russia. You're the plague and an infestation that has only one solution.

Attached: pakistan-nuclear.jpg (820x600, 48K)

Google, synagogue shooting. You are not gonna find one non-related entry to the shooting itself. Same thing with the Vegas shooting. Nothing but related entries objectivelly assessing the shooting.

Now, google Arianna Grande bombing.
Nearly all entries are about her emotional reaction over the attack. Only if you google Manchester bombing you are gonna find significant number of articles about the attack iself. Not as much as in the other examples i mentioned above though. And the articles that address the attacker himself are pretty tame in exposing his afiliations. One suggests that he was influenced by others and that he was a chill guy etc.

Why? We earned our countries when we colonized them.

This is the right wing loop

>some muslims do a bad thing
>right wing sites blow it up out of proposition
>gets shared a million times
>kill all muzzies reeeeeee kill kill kill rape their children!
>Listen here, progressive. I am a rational, moderate human being. I believe Muslims are full of hate and THEY are conditioned to want to kill US.

rinse and repeat