Muslim talk

Alot of talk about muslims today. Just wanna say that those ragheads got what they deserved in New Zealand

Attached: IMG_20190315_004014_266.jpg (373x373, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. kafir
pic related is you

Attached: 1552149001956.jpg (557x930, 30K)

Why do people hate Muslims? It's because they can marry, have a family and live a degeneracy free live?

I dislike the quran because it's preaches violence.Most of the edgelords unironically only dislike them because they aren't white

It don't preaches any form of violence, where did you read this bullshit?

Attached: 1516414207360.jpg (730x1095, 219K)

They can move the fuck back where they came from and keep their sand bs in their shitholes not bring it to good countries

I think it's because their religion prevent us from being NEETs like us, thus preventing them from relating us.
>He whose two days are equal, is not from us

There are sections allowing them to kill people as self defense.
See 2:190

Islam does allow you a live of study and research, that's similar but more healthy than being a NEET

Attached: 1516414244084.jpg (758x1055, 221K)

>There are sections allowing them to kill people as self defense
>as self defense
Well user, being allowed to defend yourself is now violence, should I just let them hit me like a Canadian?

fuck off mossad kike, stop trying to distract people from the real problem

i like the way his guns looked, very stylish

Attached: accurate.jpg (670x670, 24K)

I know. I don't think it can called as allowing. It's more like encouragement.

americans in the south are taught the same thing, america a whole has a hard on for guns
we arguably are a bigger problem

But it's good that every men hold an occupation, being idle bring depression and social problems, even the lowest of the jobs can make a man happy.

I thought they banned guns in nz

>implying Jow Forumstards care about self defense part

wheres your infidel pig stare now faggots. cant wait for the trains

I'm saying Islam in no way incentive violence

Attached: 1516414348472.jpg (730x1095, 169K)

>fuck off mossad kike, stop trying to distract people from the real problem
what is the real problem?

But they are kinda harsh. Most of them act like that religious christian dude from Simpson's, but some of them see me as a lowly being for being a NEET

>implying this was not staged, just like every terrorist attack in Europe

Well I know that. What's your point?

jews are the problem not muslims

I think regulars are the worse kind, they think anyone that don't have a job like them is as low as a dog.
Religious people in general always have a higher baseline respect with me, don't know why.

Attached: 1516414832721.jpg (560x350, 45K)

Didn't Jews bombed multiple places today?

>There are sections allowing them to kill people as self defense.
There's mo fucking way you're the same guy as no one can be that stupid.

Yes, but none of them is on tv, people don't care for when Israel bombard innocent Arabs...
That's what I hate about normies, they talk like they are shocked when a guy in Brazil kill 8 in a school but when someone bomb a school and kill 250, they don't care.

>be mad at islam because muh terror and muh white genocide
>shoot unarmed civilians
>not the politicians who allow immigrants in
>not any actual Islamic extremists
Why do this? These dumbass shooters only make themselves look worse with pointless violence.

I think that's because of.... Dunno. I live in Turkey so more religious=higher statue which makes it understandable.
I'm not. Here's all my replies from this thread:

q u i c k r u n d o w n s en pa i

Attached: 1545353476090 bog.jpg (687x326, 35K)

Islam is a good way to get a girl and a healthy live, no surprise (((they))) hate it

Attached: 1516414776852.jpg (1024x683, 144K)

Cause they're terrorists. The goal is to cause fear and anger. When people are in a state of fear and anger, they make extra foolish mistakes, and that just ends up making things worse. That's his goal. Making things worse.

I'm an actual Muslim if anyone has any questions.

Their only goal is to live a happy live following the rules of Allah and Mohamed his prophet. If US didn't had bombed the Middle East for no good reason, they would not immigrate.

gimme arab atheist gf

>I am the god of hellfire and I bring you
>*opens car door*
>FIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Putting all morals and politics aside, you have to admit, it's fucking kino.

Why you want a roastie?

>gimme arab atheist gf
forgot pic

Attached: Katara_smiles_at_coronation.png (333x250, 98K)

Which part of Far Cry New Dawn is that screenshot from?

Katara is not arab she's mongolian your fucker, she even wear mongolian clothes and has a mongolian haircut

Attached: 1552369119726.jpg (960x640, 71K)

>Katara
>Arab
Nani the fuck

I think so too my friend. :)

Attached: 1552672376901.png (1010x634, 443K)

>Implying anybody actually reads religious texts

It's not like an Ikea instruction manual. Nobody actually cares what's inside of it.

arabs the blue yes though
and shape

The Bible preaches violence too, retard.

Read the post I was replying to, and my post again muzzie.

That moment was kino. The bit where he ran over her corpse and laughed was pretty good as well.

I'm not a fan of reading shit text

I dont want to kill them all,
I dont call them out in public and speak hate against muslims but, I dont want them here.
I find them to be anti science,
I find them backwards and far behind the rest of the world.

Yes, our pro science society does give people like you and me many good things and respect.

New Zealand needs to make it where you have to get a license in order to carry a gun so this shit doesn't happen again

I don't understand how muslims are put to this standard where people think they apply literally everything there is to be said in their holy text. Christians don't do this, jews don't do this, why do you expect the VAST MAJORITY of muslims to also not abide by the same rules as everyone else? Oh, because in the past coupe of years nutjobs sprang out of these countries where pretty much ALL of the terror attacks are in their OWN countries. I speak from experience because I'm muslim myself, but I'm not an Islamist, like most of you seem to think we are.

Guns are already banned there, that's why we are not seeing the gunban carnival in TV

>Were or are you supporter of Donald Trump?
>As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Yes. As a policy maker and a leader? Dear god no.
Thats straight from the shooters manifesto. This is undoubtably the attitude of a lot of trump supporters. If they claim to not agree with that, theyre either lying, or stupid. Also, this guy spends too much time on the internet, because he decided he wanted to use guns to try to stir up bullshit in the US, despite being from NZ. Fuck this faggot.

Attached: 40C7B523-54D7-49A6-9670-6A8860B590AC.jpg (400x300, 10K)

Actually Islam forces you to research and do science. It worked for some time, they did some good stuff.
Then they started cults and started licking the feet of their sect leader and went full degenerate.

where did he get the questions for his manifesto?

What a convenient interpretation, Mo. There are dozens of passages about killing and violence within the Qu'ran, any Muslim apologist will tell you that those are in a historical context but guess who has a different idea of what they mean? The people who drive a truck through the middle of a shopping mall because the Qu'ran can be interpreted a million different ways.

What makes it more dangerous than most other religious texts is that the mental gymnastics required to go from point A to point Jihad are laughably simple

can you name me a single one of these passages?

Attached: 1516417566607.jpg (832x961, 264K)

ANother white male who has a wife/family.

And I bet if YOUR DAUGHTER GOT RAPED BY PAKI IMMIGRANTS YOU WOUDL SIT IN THE CORNER AND JERK OFF.

Only masculine white men left in 2019 are the white incels, like me who are angry and hateful towards society.

He had pre-emptively written questions that he thought people would have

you litteraly deserve to die

Attached: 1542409673597.jpg (1024x486, 42K)

Can someone please link the stream vod?

You didn't even read it, and you think you can call it "shit text? Fuck off retard.

Astaghfirullah, you need to stop posting these haraam images akhi. Please consult the following hadith: Al-Bukhari 427, Muslim 2109, Al-Bukhari 3225.

May Allah (SWT) guide you to the best path.

Are you mad because I didn't read your text user?

Attached: 1508166058417.jpg (640x480, 32K)

go back to Jow Forums inbred retard

>Cites several passages from the Qu'ran
>heh, they actually mean this because I said so
wow, that disproved my entire argument! La Illaha Illa Allah!

When all white incels die, there will be no more home grown terrorists.

Tbf you didn't cite anything

Are you suggesting that we will have to start importing them from abroad??

Attached: 1474860843478.jpg (384x384, 77K)

Qu'ran: 9:5; 2:191; 2:193; 3:118; 4:75,76; 5:33, 8:12; 8:65; 9:73,123; 33:60-62
It doesn't matter, wait for his rebuttal then see my original post

Thanks, OP, I was waiting to hear how you in particular felt about it.

I like bacon and porkchops, so I can't coexist with muzzies, lads.

Hey, if you see the word "terrorists" and automatically assume it means muslims, that's on you, but don't complain when people make assumptions about your people and refuse to dialog, since now you are doing exactly that.

How many of you secretly support jihad and terrorist attacks against westerners?

idk
half the middle easterners i know would get instantly murdered by isis, if isis still existed
due to being non-relig/outright degenerate

i guess it's just university students and most are fairly religious outside of that

This may be the wrong place to ask but why not have sex with white women? This guy made enough from crypto to travel the world and could have knocked up a bunch of white women before punching out.

>he reads ikea instructions instead of going with the flow
not nearly as much as the quran
also jesus was basically a virgin hippie while muhammad was a warlord
t. kabyle sick of abrahamic faiths

Someone explain the ragheads meme?
Aren't the Sikh the ones who wear turbans?

Because they kill innocent people in America and Europe and record themselves killing civilians in gruesome ways

But that is clearly an extremist terrorist organization funded by the CIA to destabilize the region.

No, they're talking about the Arabian men's head thing, which isn't Muslim but they associate it with them.

Attached: 107686954_XS.jpg (284x400, 17K)

But that's not an Islam thing.
And not an Indonesian thing.
And the Muslim community in places like Australia and New Zealand, by geographic proximity, should just be a bunch SEAmonkeys and not Arabs.

Yeah, I said that. They associate it with Muslims I guess because Islam is Arabic and the Saudis are the big boy Muslims right now.

Yes it is you mong they get from the old testament and it looks like a rag unlike the sikhs which is a silk turban

Is there any video online of the livestream?

Can you source that more specifically? Not doubting it, just curious because I assumed it was a desert thing.

I didn't read anything, not even the word terrorist

It is.
Most Islam specific beliefs, like physical injury as a punishment, not keeping pigs, covering your whole body or letting all the blood out of an animal as you kill it are things that help with living in the desert. Islam is designed to teach people about surviving in these harsh environments.

>physical injury as a punishment
I don't see how this is a desert specific thing. Honestly this should be standard everywhere for serious crimes.

The reason you use it in the desert specifically is that it means the offender can carry on with the caravan once the punishment is administered.
Incarceration was obviously not viable in a nomadic society.

>Honestly this should be standard everywhere for serious crimes.
Punishment is not a deterrence from crime, this is something most people don't recognize. If someone robs or murders people they are fully aware of the consequences, no matter how harsh they may be. Remember, in the US the death penalty exists, but people don't let that stop them.

The doorguy's last words before being shot was "Hello Brother"
That's really fucking sad desu

Absolute kino too

>Caravans
Are you the kind of idiot that thinks that all arabs are bedoins?
Most people either in big cities like Mekka and Madina at the time, or in large tribe villages
nomadic families weren't as common as you think, no matter how romantic it might seem to you

tells you precisely what an awful person the shooter is.
I'd hug someone who greeted me with the words "hello brother".

Really?
I am pretty sure I recall Mohammed being a nomadic warlord, so his teachings are going to reflect this.

As much as im against immigration
Youre retarded

This shooter is a piece of shit. Fuck you and your tribalism.

Attached: 1531724185349.png (1280x720, 684K)

The ones who kill more and more people every day and is the cause of many problems in the world