When you're talking to someone are you supposed to look at their right or left eye?

When you're talking to someone are you supposed to look at their right or left eye?

Attached: dsfkja0fj03jnf3d.jpg (620x465, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2017/06/eye-contact-emotions-bachelorette.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I alternate between each eye every time i look at them

Neither because i have autism.

The trick is to look between their eyes.

Attached: 1549842872775.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

So you're saying I have autism? I haven't been diagnosed. I'm 30 and a virgin.

I look at their eyebrows, they look funny to me, like bushy caterpillars.

I look at the left. I think it's because I'm right handed.
That is all.

you look with your left eye at their left eye and with your right eye at their right eye

wait no, the other way around

>30 year old virgin
Your diagnosis is right there. Sorry to hear about the autism m8.

the wall behind them

I just...look at their eyes? I never focus on one more than another? My eyes just naturally go towards both? I don't understand OP.

Tlthis thread made me realize I have autism

I look at both or switch between the two.

look right between both eyes and for them you will be looking at their eyes. I've read somewhere it might help a little with anxiety

I look at the mouth because it helps me understand them better. My hearing is fine, but I tend to not hear shit because of some kind of social autism.

right eye dumbass

I thought I read that you look males in the right eye and females in the left eye.

People who are uncomfortable with eye contact might find it easier to actually just look between their eyes, at the skin of the nose. It won't be as uncomfortable as actually looking into someones eye(s), but it'll give the illusion that you are.

how do I get officially diagnosed for neetbux?

There is nothing wrong with not liking and being uncomfortable with looking people/strangers in the eyes, it does not make you autistic.

By the book: the best way is to focus 3 to 5 seconds in some part of the face, and then switch naturally to some other

To me its easier said than done

I switch back and forth and also stare in the center of the eyebrows but Im hyper aware of having to look casual the whole time

I use this mouth's trick sometimes, but be carefull... If you stare them for too long, it'll look you want to kiss them

I don't understand how people can hold eye contact while talking, I can't think or focus on what the person is saying when I have to stare into their fucking eyes while having to think and say stuff, it just feels like a personal space invasion in a way. It does not feel natural at all. My mind just goes blank or makes me feel very self conscious, might just because of my insecurities or something.

EO
O

Look at their nose. Looks kinda like eye contact to them, but still avoids eye contact.

Look at their eyebrows, they'll never know the difference and you won't feel the pain of making eye contact

You don't just stare at there eyes 100% of the time. That can be a bit creepy.

You alternate between making eye contact and than breaking eye contact.

dios mio, es el ayuwoki

where are my ayuwoki bros at?

If you can't look someone in both of their eyes at once, you have autism.

Attached: 1506720037414.png (300x300, 101K)

H E E
E
E
Fuck this stupid robot, remove it already.

>Don't look at a girl who knows I'm autistic during a conversation
>"user, you have to make eye contact when you talk".
>Stare at directly in the eye
>5 seconds later she bursts out laughing.

Attached: 1552171123510.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

I think looking in the left eye makes them like you or something. Lemme look it up.
thecut.com/2017/06/eye-contact-emotions-bachelorette.html
Sounds like pseud-science.

Santa Maria...
El ayuwoki...

At their vagina

Attached: mikel.png (277x268, 101K)

Look at the nose/brow junction. Theyll think youre looking at them just fine + also works if someone is cross eyed

Not looking people in the eye is a sign of autism

Just look at the bridge of their nose

If you just spent more fucking time with people it'd come easier. I sometimes return to me neet past and i feel more awkward after. It's like a muscle that's started to atrophy.

I try. I feel like a creep looking at them. I even tried to look away often but then they think I'm being an asshole. I can't win.

Because you're anxious about it, you're on edge and focusing too tightly.

If you relax your focus a little, the general area of the eyes is where to look. When slightly unfocused, there is no single point on their face you are fixating on.

Or, flip between their right and left eyes. But they will (validly) read this as a sign of excitement.

where you look exactly is trivial, its retaining what you said that is crucial

Trick question you avoid eye contact due to it becoming awkward and creepy

Attached: 1550801691607.jpg (480x480, 18K)

You are going to be weird around people and that'll make some people feel awkward. But you shouldn't give a fuck, just be a good dude and people will come around. I used to feel the same, like I'm a pariah and my presence is just a drain on social circles. And in a way it was sometimes true but people are actually pretty understanding. Just force yourself into situations like that, fuck them up and learn.
Another piece of advice is let on that it's OK for people to take the piss out of the way you are. Make jokes about yourself, it's only temporary and it makes the situations less tense for them and you.

:)

I appreciate you making this post. Your effort wasn't in vain. But trust me, I stopped giving a fuck long ago. It got me no where. If there was a way to lose my memory and become a normie, kind of like going back into the Matrix, I would do it in a heartbeat. I'm tired of this ... It's like I'm an alien. Yet, appearntly, there's nothing wrong with me.

Mate I would never want to be a normie, I haven't lost anything just improved my ability to read and act in a social situation. You can actually string a thought together on your own and if you can sort your social skills out will be ahead of a lot of people. I still sometimes look at people like they're dysfunctional automatons. Trying to work out why they're arguing over a fucking teabag. You don't want to be that.

Attached: 1457912192220.jpg (567x564, 78K)

Don't worry, you can do it

Attached: 68efa73fcce3fd0fb414489672d86389.jpg (800x567, 94K)

No puede ser... el ayuwoki
Salvame, virgen Maria

I just look at the floor and mumble until they leave

Look at their nose, bro. Or else their teef.

You look at the center point between their eyes or have an unfocused gaze in general, and you look away every so often so that it doesn't get awkward and you can pick another slightly different place to focus on when your attention comes back to them

Attached: 56C0E919-C2D9-42B4-BB51-57AD0BE3DFC7.jpg (720x960, 92K)