How do l know if l'm weeb?

How do l know if l'm weeb?

Attached: 1523938804756.jpg (500x402, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGuTgOSa3nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is your opinion of anime?

Are you facinated by Japan and/or Japanese to the point of being biased in favor of Japan?

If you like Japanese animation.

It's cool and I know more anime characters than actors.
I'm fascinated by all of eastern continent and countries.

yer a weeb 'arry

Is it possible to un-weeb? Or is it too late. At least there's so much anime in this day and age a weeb can live a healthy weeb life.

you may never have a normal life, but it won't be bad. Anime has never been better.

A-are you weeb too user?

yes, i've been a weeb since 2007. It hasn't even kept me from getting a gf. Weeb acceptance is on the rise.

to clarify though, i don't currently have a gf, i've just had them in the past.

Where do you find the weeb circles irl. And how can a weeb on decline live with other persistent and up-to-date weebs?

Also, how does someone robot without having the weeb origin story?

Do you want japanese gf

youtube.com/watch?v=rGuTgOSa3nk

Attached: 1538219653401.jpg (568x619, 55K)

well i found an MTG playgroup IRL and there's a big weeb overlap, and a weeb on decline can still enjoy the best shows. You may not have enough time to keep up with everything good but you can get into the best show of each season. There's lots of good stuff to catch up on. If you want good dad feels, then check out Hinamatsuri. The dub is pretty good too if you're not into reading subtitles.

I've always been interested in MTG and other /tg/ stuff, can you start getting into it past age 20? I read a bit of the manga while ago and it's good stuff, I should check it out soon.

yeah, i've gotten people into mtg who are older than 20. The next expansion set in the game is their version of infinity wars, so I imagine it'd be a fun time to get into the game.

>infinity wars
Is an up-to-date weeb expected to be knowledgeable on marvel and dc?
So then I just approach a table and ask them to teach me the game?

you can go to a game store and ask the person working there for a starter deck. Game stores give them out for free. They're simple enough so you can learn how the game works without being expected to build a deck or compete with anyone.

Most people in the community love the game and want to share it with new people, so you could likely get someone to teach you with the starter decks, or the guy at the store could play with you. The people working at the stores I go to would all do that if you wanted to learn.

Ys, but also qt euro-whitie wifie

Attached: 1522606530094.gif (300x300, 47K)

also, you don't need to know comic stuff, weeb stuff is anime and manga. Infinity war is where all the heros from the different movies team up to fight the big bad, and that's what's happening in the next set.

That sounds really comfy, I should prolly prune my autism some more before approaching public so directly though.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord erver please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:tdTNbsR

Game nights are the perfect place to work on your social skills. You likely won't even be the most autismal person there. Don't wait til you're perfect.

I'm lowering my wagecuck so I may just go for it user, any good yt channels to give me an idea before asking for them to teach

Explanation Point has a pretty good video which covers the game nicely on youtube