A-am I gonna be all right?

Attached: Good_luck.png (422x741, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/JrAtHxk
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am not reading that gay fucking font, correct your fucking shit

LMFAO rip

She will either not reply ever, or friend zone you.

You came off as desperate/insecure. Women are turned off by that shit no matter how honest or sweet it is.

"What the fuck" incoming

>You came off as desperate/insecure
and dont forget cringy you shoulda just kept it short(pun not intended) simple and nonchalant op

God damn I'm so glad I'm not a teenager anymore.

>xD

I hope you get rejected and your life is sent into a downward spiral that leads in your death from suicide or alcohol poisoning. you fucking disgust me jesus fucking christ

>Confessing your feelings via text message
It was over the moment you sent it.

Should've left that last half out bud

Does it say read?

>xD
fucks sake m8

hes an android queer he doesnt have that feature

You're fucked, you sound like an omega male OP
>Using smilies
0/10 holy shit

Well, shit. Keep us updated, will you

Attached: 155218825475674.jpg (170x90, 2K)

This was so fucking insanely cringe lmao

That sounds cute, hope it goes well mate, even if it doesn't at least you took the shot

>confessing your feelings
this is never a good idea, especially in such a beta way. cut all contact with her ASAP

>"Aww but I only like Chad :/ xx"

Then she turns to Chad who's sitting next to her
>"Get 'em."
Chad then hands out baseball bats to his Brad followers and they march to OP's home

this.

what are you even Thinking op?

Attached: 1501014053451.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>Women are turned off by that shit no matter how honest or sweet it is
This. Doesn't matter what qualities you have beyond money and looks. If you dont believe you can get with a girl, you will very likely not get with that girl

If she is actually into him why would she give a fuck if he confesses via text-message or in person. Either she likes him or she doesn't, a text-message won't change that fact

There is no perfect girl. And you should not have lied about you not minding her loving someone else. You are really diminishing yourself in the last part, that is not a solid basis for romance to happen. Your emotions make it hard for you, infatuation's a bitch. If she's not interested, just leave her alone and know there are others. But you seem sweet in a way and I do wish you the best of luck.

Man, you gotta let her go, you gonna meet a lot of people when walking up this road. Forget her, you fucked up. I'm sure there's better girls out there, or better things to do than chase girls

>iOS cuck looking down on Android

this is sweet. all depends on how she already feels about you. if she rejects you though for the love of god don't do that thing that guys do where they interpret a lack of reciprocation as a mean gesture and start acting coldly or harshly

keep your head up OP and don't let the advice here get you down or make you cynical

>Most sweetest
Bro that's 4th grade English mistake.
Unless you want to try to sound clumsy I guess.

>XD
Yeah it's over

I hope youre luckier than I was
I destroyed the only friendship I had with a girl and I regret it everyday

cringe pill s w a l l o w e d

>Be my orbiter and watch me fuck Chad ;)

Your txt message looks gay as fuck lmao stick with Grindr and be a bottom

That last message. That's a mistake.

>poor droid thinking iOS is for sheeple

that would have been fine if you didn't go full beta in the second paragraph.

she already blocked you and contacted the authorities bro.

BAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA EL MAYO

at least you didnt write that down on notepaper and slip it in her locker

This is awful OP, how do you even type this shit out and think it's good enough to send out. First of all you don't fucking confess via text messages, that's like basic common sense. Also telling her how much she means to you is also a big nono, you gotta make it quick and concise because if you don't you'll look desperate and pathetic. The second paragraph is just so fucking bad I don't even know where to begin with it, saying "chances are you probably don't feel the same way" is just such a fucking idiotic thing to say. Let's not even start with the last message. OP you're an absolute retard if you actually thought this might get you some pussy and if it does then I actually will lose faith in humanity.

Attached: 1549814180151.png (512x385, 242K)

Big yikes. I'll never understand how people can beg like this. So fucking cringe have some self respect.

>telling a woman how you feel
you're such a moron, they only care about cars and money

The dubs tell the truth.

storytime? pleas

>i am not reading that gay fucking font, correct your fucking shit
ditto this
You are embarrassing yourself. You sound obsessed with her like you'd lick the ground under her feet and then you end it by saying feel free to reject me.

This is a perfect time for a lesson in the "gift of love".

A common beta misconception is seen here. Once an infatuation begins, the infatuated often begin to see their feelings or confession of those feelings as some sort of gift to the object of the affection.

This is never the case. It's quite the opposite. It's very literally a burnden you place upon them.

If a girl is in love with you she will show you, and will eventually confess it if you're extremely dense. They can't help themselves. Therefore by default, the chances of your feelings being reciprocated are very low by the time you feel the need to confess like OP.

Women must be seduced. Never confess your feelings!

Attached: 32A4DB4F-FE85-447C-ABF6-B4923EDEDD43.jpg (306x287, 20K)

mate... that's not gonna work

don't worry. everything you said was very polite and flattering. even if she's not interested in you, she shouldn't have a problem with it.
I imagined receiving this message from the grossest person I know and it was still very nice.

t. femanon

If you're older than 14 and ever get to the point where you have to send a message like this to a girl you like, then you've already lost. She's either into you or she isn't. A lame text message will never change that, and only make things worse.

> xD

I hope you get raped

Holy checkd and fpbp
Good get user

This was so painful to read. The xD made this go from bad to unacceptable.

You crashed and burned as hard as you possibly could have
You come off horribly weak and desperate. To be fair, coming off of the way you described the situation, it seems like you've been building up to this for a long time, which tells me you've probably been aggressively friend zoned but didn't want to face the facts. All you've done is putting her in the incredibly awkward spot of turning you down, and justifying the anger and impotence you've probably felt for a very long time. It's good that you had the guts to actually say something, but pouring your heart into a text message is a horrendous way to try and win a girl. Whatever the result, I hope this teaches you that life isn't an anime where a long confession solves everything, and that you need to be much more proactive with women

Don't worry, OP, I like you just the way you are. You don't have to worry about being short. (urgh sounds so cliche xD) Short girls are cuter anyway.

I've loved you for a very long time already but chances are that you don't even know who I am, so I'm already prepared for you to never talk to me again. And I don't mind that you reject me and go and fuck other chads.

With that out of the way, wanna go out?

Attached: monasK.png (128x105, 16K)

reach for a bottle tonight, bud.

>ive been in love with you for a long time
THATS A YIKES FROM ME DOG
its called a crush user.

If you are old enough to post on this site within the rules and you aren't just trolling us, you need to feel really ashamed of yourself

This type of text would still be cringey if it was written by a 14 year old but at least that would be understandable

holy sh*t best thread of the night kek
OP...WHAT THE FUCK!!?

you are probably 16 and wow holy shit you are incredibly autistic and cringe, just take the doomer pill and commit an attack like that guy in NZ, what you are doing now is beyond retarded i cant even put it into words, just, LMAO

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.jpg (750x1000, 184K)

>image file name is "Good_luck.png" and not something like "Screenshot_IMG_Q987532(randombs)i3y44r"
slide bait thread, do not reply, sage

I typed this to my wife (and even called her fat).

She replied with pic related and told me while pinching my cheeks that whoever actually wrote that is an irreparable faggot.

Attached: wellthen.jpg (962x329, 65K)

>Caryna
What the fuck? "Kar-en-uh"? "Cary-en"?

Do you kids think girls like this kind of talk? They don't like this sweet shit they want you to do something that makes their panties wet not make them see you like a 12 year old boy, which I'm assuming you are based on this text.

t. Not a robot but I come here because you guys make the best memes

No he'll say "get 'em" while pointing at his dick and she'll suck him off while op is on r9k asking for advice

>Urgh so cliche
Urgh
Urgh
Urgh
Kill yourself faggot

This is definately a woman and she would not get with you I'd you sent her the same text

STOP

"""CONFESSING"""

NOW

HOW ARE SO MANY PEOPLE SO FUCKING AUTISTIC, WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO LET THINGS BE NORMAL, WHY GO OUT OF YOUR FUCKING WAY TO SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT AND *INSTANTLY* LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING PSYCHO

women inherently know men are above them, no matter how much they piss and scream theyre equal or better. men who dont know this absolutely disgust them.

Might have worked if you'd said this in person.
Jesus Christ why do you fall for this dumb anime shit and give a full confession of your "love" before asking somebody out? If they're interested in dating you they'll accept regardless of whether or not you tell them your life story over text.
Also reminder that some women like to be chased down and the first "no I don't think we're right for each other" might mean "I want you to prove that you actually like me and won't start bitching and crying at the slightest setback."
Also that font is as fruity as your asshole.

Op here. Holy shit I can't believe this thread is still alive

Well, she did not respond, I also called her (two times, in a 2 hours interval, to not sound I'm desperated) and no luck. So I'm driving to her house right now. I know she probably will dump me, but I will ring her door just to make sure. Wish me luck, robots

In your eyes
>oh man she's not responding, i'll just go for a quick harmless visit to her house to talk to her instead
In her eyes
>WTF I ignored his text and his calls and now he's showing up in person? omg should I call the cops so creepy like omg omg so weeeeird

>that fucking font
>Holy fuck I'm having trouble breathing xD
>xD
What the fuck did you think was going to happen op

She is not like that, she is different.

If it works out, nice job you lucked out. However, if she rejects you, never do this shit again lmao.

You're differentfagging so hard right now.

You make me feel sorry for women. I'd hate to have to put up with shit like this because I happen to have a vagina that you want to smash.

Aight kid first off you need to be at least 18 to post on Jow Forums.org so please take this back to r*ddit or something

Second, holy fucking shit mate, you're rejecting yourself, how can you expect her not to reject you too? Spend some time proofreading next time, don't just ramble off whatever shit comes to your brain and stop with those emotes.

Also don't fucking say "I love you" the first god damn time you try to get a date. Just say something like "I'd like to spend some time with you" and act like it's not a big deal, even though it is to you. Learn to lie and take it slowly. If there's something there between the two of you, you'll figure it out. If not, you'll get over your infatuation really quick.

I swear this shit was written by a literal 13 year old, and you'll probably want to kill yourself later on in life for not only sending this, but posting it here. But don't, because you'll get smoother, and less terribly awkward.

>send messages at 2:15
>clock says 2:18
>sent these 30 mins ago
>expecting a 2am 3 minute reply

I think r9k knows this is bait but you all like to rp as if it were real.

Hoooly Jesus. What is that?
WHAT.
THE FUCK.
IS THAT!?

Attached: R._Lee_Ermey_c0-96-1152-767_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 46K)

>I also called her (two times, in a 2 hours interval, to not sound I'm desperated)
yikes lmao

Trips o' Truth. Holy shit.

>she is different
Yeah, h'okay, buddy.

it fucking is, apple is horseshit.
the only people i know who use ios are attentionwhore faggots. apple release the same thing with one changed feature, but with some extra letter at the end, and call it cutting edge and new, then sell it for 2x the price. of course all the sheeple "NEED THE NEW IPHONE XV S B2.5", and give fapple $27364637.

Attached: 1528480526112.png (470x495, 21K)

If you say so. Keep us updated

This
This
What are you doing man, especially at either 12:!5 or 2:15 AM? She's gonna wake up, read that, and think you're the biggest creep of all time.

Attached: 1503615774619.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>green bubbles
enjoy getting no dates

mfw I read your message in
that horrendous font

Attached: 1547769642789.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Probably Cuh-Ree-Nuh

>xD xD xD
actually fucking kill yourself OP

Attached: 1519966721427.jpg (645x729, 81K)

LOL, this cringeworthy shit reminds me of me. I actually posted on /r9gay/ about what happened between me and this MILF co-worker who is 17 years older than me (I'm 30).

I texted her this kind of shit and asked her out for coffee or something and she actually said yes. Fast forward to me asking her 2 more times and she had an excuse every time. So I quit asking.

Then our work relationship went straight to the gutter. We were arguing a lot about stuff and she said some really mean things to me over text (admittedly, I said some mean things to her, too, but not nearly as mean as what she said to me).

Now rewind to about two weeks ago. I couldn't stop thinking about her and actually asked her out again (in person, this time), telling her that I wouldn't be surprised if she said "no" seeing as how based on her texts to me that she didn't have a very high opinion of me.

She said something about texts not coming across correctly (can't really misinterpret the things she said to me, though...) and that we should have that coffee date. I'm confused.

Agreed. The second you realize this doesn't work, the more you're forced to learn how to play the game. It's weird and the rules are arbitrary, but if you want to stick Benis in Bagina you gotta figure out how to TALK.

>called 2 times, in a two hour interval
>so I don't seem desparate
You're clearly fucking insane

For the 100th time guys, stop wasting time on the roast. Learn the easy way, or learn the hard way.

Attached: 1546298481339.jpg (943x962, 173K)

This reminds me of my dumbass at 12 to 14 years of age when i was a fucking retard. You don't compliment her (nor should you) at most once she is done having sex with you, you state how that was some tolerable sex there but you have had better, or that was an okay blowjob now i will quote the worst parts and explain why.
>I am truly afraid of what your response is gonna be
No as you should not care if she responds whether it is positive or negative.
>The Compliment list
She is gonna fuck an asshole who would not compliment her worth a shit rather then you.
>I have been in love with you are long time
Another fuck up as you are supposed to admit nothing even if you have feelings for an example (how you would relate) picture yourself killing a ton of People in a war (even innocent People) which you are emotionless as possible and take that mindset to the Relationship

Even a horse-hung Chad billionaire would get rejected using that font. It looks like Comic Sans and Papyrus had a love child with Down's Syndrome.

So pathetic. Join this discord you would fit right in.

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Holy fuck I'm having trouble breathing xD

You've been skewered by everyone here and rightfully so. Don't ever forget this lesson
I'm willing to cut you some slack on the xDs. I might use it or cutesy emojis if I'm texting a woman.

You have reached levels of beta that are beyond human capabilities. Never EVER tell a girl you love her before even going on the first fucking date. And the xDs and "muh fear" make you come off as immature and a coward, something women don't deserve. And worst of fucking all, you CONFESSED IN A TEXT, IMPLYING THAT YOU'RE TOO AFRAID TO TELL HER IN PERSON, SOMETHING MUCH MORE RESPECTABLE

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

l

Attached: akarin 12.png (419x398, 235K)

This looks fake as shit you liar waste of time.

What the shit did I just read?
>xD
Fucking off yourself my guy.

Attached: 68BD10E3-5CC1-4E77-A2AA-A043DFFB76A3.jpg (734x686, 428K)

Never start your first step out of your aids friendship with "You probably don't feel the same way towards me" IMO lack of self confidence is unattractive.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

cl