Only a retard is surprised about this terrorist mass shooting

anyone else surprised this shooting didn't happen sooner?

you can't actually think that flooding a country with muslims isn't going to cause backlash, can you? what he did was wrong, but totally understandable

between 1989 and 2004, there were 118 military conflicts in the world. of those, only seven were between nation-states and the remaining 111 occurred within a single state, a large portion of which involved ethnic conflict. according to another recent estimate, "nearly two-thirds of all [the world's] armed conflicts [at that time] included an ethnic component. [In fact], ethnic conflicts [were] four times more likely than interstate wars." Another study claimed that 80 percent of "major conflicts" in the 1990s had an ethnic element.

Attached: islamic-culture.jpg (1050x549, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
snopes.com/fact-check/smolder-the-little-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP you're a bigot, islam is a religion of peace and tolerance:)

NZ has basically zero muslims. You're retarded and should fuck off back to your containment board.

2001 - 23,631
2006 - 36,072
2013 - 46,149
yeah, that's a lot more than "basically zero"

so, why would there be any? makes no sense. it's just asking for trouble!

also, he was australian right?

>50k
>basically 0
you realize they breed like rabbits?

A plumber sees a leak from a pipe and then patches the hole to stop the water from getting on the floor. He does not ignore the hole and start violently attack the water.

Plumbers confirmed more intelligent than white supremacists.

it's not perfect but you get the idea.

0.963266583%

That's how much of New Zealand is Muslim based on your figures. You'd have a better chance of getting squashed by a fucking vending machine than running into a Muslim who meant you harm.

so you're saying that white supremacists are in positions of power to make laws to prevent immigration?

20k over a course of 12 years? There's 5 million people in NZ.

and in 10 years it's 2%
in 20 years it's 4%
in 30 years it's 8%
in 40 years it's 16%
not to mention that whites don't breed as much so my numbers are lowballing it. also not accounting for additional migration.

and what is your point? it's pretty much irrelevant

he was opposed to mass non-white immigration into white countries IN GENERAL

he is not even from NZ. read what he said:

>Why did you choose New Zealand as a place to attack?
>New Zealand was not the original choice for attack, I only arrived to New Zealand to live temporarily whilst I planned and trained, but I soon found out that New Zealand was as target rich of an environment as anywhere else in the West. Secondly an attack in New Zealand would bring to attention the truth of the assault on our civilization, that no where in the world was safe, the invaders were in all of our lands, even in the remotest areas of the world and that there was no where left to go that was safe and free from mass immigration.

so what? it makes no difference

Even at 16%, perhaps 1% is radical enough to attack, so that's 0.016%. Discount that roughly half will be women, not allowed to attack you, and that's 0.008%. Factor in that roughly half will be below the age of 18 and that's 0.004%.

Again, you could avenge more white lives by killing drink drivers and vending machines.

In that same amount of time, the entire population grew from 3.9m people to 4.7m people. All the populations grew.

800k regular NZers
20k Muslims

Listen: no one gives a fuck about Moslems. These people kill us every day, they kidnap our girls, they overcome our countries and riot in the streets, and normal people are laughing their asses off that for once in history someone actually gave back what we've been getting.

I don't support this attack, obviously -- I am a man of peace.

But it sure as hell isn't some big problem to cry about.

The video is like watching any CSGO clip on YouTube.

No one cares about this, and if you are pretending you or other people care about it, you're simply lying.

what difference does this make?

this isn't revenge for muslim atrocities. he picked muslims because they are the most hated group, and would be most likely to retaliate with more terrorism

you're missing the entire point, which is white countries IN GENERAL being flooded with non-whites of ANY KIND

he literally picked NZ because it was very convenient, and didn't even initially intend to shoot people up there.

story about picture? im guessing christian kids getting burned alive by isis. god bless the nz shooter.

>that pic
>that filename
You do realize ISIS was funded, armed and trained by the West right?

Yeah dude. No one cares. That's why there's 8000 threads about it across all Jow Forums alone.

>its okay to kill people for something they haven't done

>and trained by the West right?
That's very anti-semitic of you. I have to ask you to stop attacking Jews.

it's not okay, i thought i was clear.

IT IS NOT OKAY TO MURDER RANDOM PEOPLE

however, it was totally understandable why he did it, even though it was wrong. and it was totally predictable. and he was pissed off, for a legitimate reason

analogously:

imagine some guy walks up to you and says
>"lol u r ugly lol"
then you take out a knife and slice his head off

that's an "overreaction" and totally not okay, but it was not UNPROVOKED nor is it a mystery why that happened

expect many, many more mass shootings by "white racists" against non-white immigrants.

becuase, you say "something they haven't done" but from his, and millions of other white people's perspectives, they did something wrong by living as permanent residents, not visitors, in white countries

okay so let me get this straight
lots of people shouldnt be allowed to get better lives and a future because what seems like the minority of people get triggered by them not being white
not their behaviour, just skin color, just the way someone looks

>lots of people shouldnt be allowed to get better lives
indeed, there's no reason why a nation should just allow other people to flood into their living spaces indiscriminately. that's a retarded policy

>not their behaviour, just skin color
100% wrong, it's basically the exact opposite

why did he pick muslims, who are not an ethnic group or racial group, there are muslims of every race. he picked muslims because they commit so many atrocities, because of their BEHAVIOR

>just the way someone looks
nope, not at all. it has nothing to do with that

the truth is, the #1 source of human conflict is multiple ethnic groups fighting over the same resources in the same living spaces

loads of peer-reviewed scientific studies prove:
diversity + proximity = war

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

indeed, over the past 50 years, the most frequent settings for violent conflict have not been wars between sovereign states, but rather internal strife tied to cultural, tribal, religious, or other ethnic animosities. between 1989 and 2004, there were 118 military conflicts in the world. of those, only seven were between nation-states and the remaining 111 occurred within a single state, a large portion of which involved ethnic conflict.

according to another recent estimate, 'nearly two-thirds of all [the world's] armed conflicts [at that time] included an ethnic component. [in fact], ethnic conflicts [were] four times more likely than interstate wars.' another study claimed that 80 percent of 'major conflicts' in the 1990s had an ethnic element.

this shit was literally so predictable, only an extreme self-deceiving brainlet would think allowing mass immigration of 3rd worlders into a country is not going to end in ethnic conflict

Attached: tatu1sml.jpg (432x258, 23K)

can you name ONE (01) single racist, just ONE, that hates a group of people because of "skin color" or "how they look" rather than their actual behavior?

no, you can't, because it's nonsense

wasn't Jow Forums memeing about how mixed babies look like goblins?
>le 56% face

You haven't looked at the documentary evidence well enough. Nations that are highly homogeneous like Poland, or highly heterogeneous like the United States are the least likely to experience an insurgency. The worst case scenario is that a nation has only two ethnic groups. There's a war valley in the middle there where things become us vs them, which vanishes as diversity increases. This also applies to religion. You're confusing ethnic polarization with "darkies bad." See
>Ethnic Polarization, Potential Conflict, and Civil Wars
>Ethnic Polarization, Ethnic Salience, and Civil War
>Disaggregating Ethno-Nationalist Civil Wars: A Dryadic Test of Exclusion Theory
>Why Do Ethnic Groups Rebel? New Data and Analysis
Some/most/all of these articles might be paywalled but it's not like stormweenies read anyway.

besides the fact that Jow Forums is not one person, does Jow Forums hate white people who are ugly?

>You haven't looked at the documentary evidence well enough. Nations that are highly homogeneous like Poland, or highly heterogeneous like the United States are the least likely to experience an insurgency.
prove it

>The worst case scenario is that a nation has only two ethnic groups.
how?

>There's a war valley in the middle there where things become us vs them, which vanishes as diversity increases. This also applies to religion. You're confusing ethnic polarization with "darkies bad."
no no no, you're right that it's not necessarily ethnic, only a fool would think that. it's also potentially religious, or simply cultural

>See
you're ignoring basic facts, and all the studies posted. there's no ethnic conflict in monoethnic societies. but there are multiethnic societies with no conflict. basically, if they are rich, or they are mixing so well that they will soon absorb into 1 another.

> Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups. Mountains and lakes are an important part of the boundaries between sharply defined linguistic areas. Political canton and circle (sub-canton) boundaries often separate religious groups. Where such boundaries do not appear to be sufficient, we find that specific aspects of the population distribution either guarantee sufficient separation or sufficient mixing to inhibit intergroup violence according to the quantitative theory of conflict.... Our analysis supports the hypothesis that violence between groups can be inhibited by physical and political boundaries.
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

there's actually literally exactly 0 benefits conferred to whites by flooding their countries with low IQ 3rd worlders

what we get is, very predictably and unfortunately, are mass murders (like this one) based on race

>indeed, there's no reason why a nation should just allow other people to flood into their living spaces indiscriminately. that's a retarded policy
im saying your willing to allow other white people to do doing so but are barring non whites from doing so

>he picked muslims because they commit so many atrocities, because of their BEHAVIOR
the ones he killed didn't commit those atrocities,

you apparently, since you find it "understandable" to murder people based on behavior that not only they have not committed but that their group in that country also have not committed

>besides the fact that Jow Forums is not one person, does Jow Forums hate white people who are ugly?
if they don't have ubermensch genetics they are considered mutts, yes

forgot to add mutts/jews* desu

I love how he talks about invaders. Who were the ones living in New Zealand before the Anglos came?

>im saying your willing to allow other white people to do doing so but are barring non whites from doing so
hmm, i am not though

>the ones he killed didn't commit those atrocities,
indeed, you're correct. that's not what i said. i said he chose them, because they are practicing islam, and he wanted revenge on muslims ... and he just wanted to kill people, commit an atrocity, spark a race war (which he thought muslims were more likely to do), etc.

>you apparently, since you find it "understandable" to murder people based on behavior that not only they have not committed but that their group in that country also have not committed

well no, i don't think race = skin color. i think they are two separate things. a race is basically a large, extended, partly inbred family. skin color is just skin color, you can change it by tanning. it means nothing, but race is far more than skin color

and i don't think what he did was justified, i simply think it is understandable. if you don't understand it, you're just being deliberately ignorant. i abhor what he did, it was pure evil. but i understand it

>if they don't have ubermensch genetics they are considered mutts, yes
nah, there are 100% pure white people who are ugly.

but really, name ONE (01) person, not just "muh Jow Forums believes this.." that actually hates a race of people because of skin color, rather than behavior. heck, go on stormfront and dig for a post to justify it.

problem is: you can't. nobody hates because of "skin color" it's all about the behavior

go ask Jow Forums why they hate jews. they won't say "skin color" or "nose shape" or anything. they will say something like media control, pushing for immigration, etc. you may disagree that the jews are doing that, but they actually believe it, and that's the source of their hate ... not skin color!

>Listen: no one gives a fuck about Moslems. These people kill us every day, they kidnap our girls, they overcome our countries and riot in the streets, and normal people are laughing their asses off that for once in history someone actually gave back what we've been getting.
>I don't support this attack, obviously -- I am a man of peace.
>But it sure as hell isn't some big problem to cry about.
I feel the same way, I wish people wouldn't attack eachother like this - especially since it's ALWAYS innocent people who get caught up in it regardless of who attacks - but I'm not really arsed about it either, stuff like this is bound to happen, which is shitty in it's own right really.

Attached: zj8AloV.gif (630x360, 639K)

>but really, name ONE (01) person, not just "muh Jow Forums believes this.." that actually hates a race of people because of skin color, rather than behavior
i don't think anyone has hated lets say black people because they dislike the color brown
i feel like your purposefully not misunderstanding this

White people are so fucking pathetic and stupid
>be the west
>porpuselly make muslim countries total shitholes and found ISIS
>act confused when they flood to your countries
>bitch about muh ''white genocide'' and ''great replacement'' when you did exactly the same to many other countries on the entire earth
Maybe your race is just getting what they deserve, you did nasty things in the past and now you're suffering the consequences of your past actions

Attached: 1525506507714s.jpg (249x180, 4K)

well, I can't really think of any place in the world where the current inhabitants are a direct line of descent from the first people that ever stepped foot in that area.

Now, the actual country was settled by whites, but like virtually all countries settled by whites (including in Europe, as all europeans descend from neolithic invaders who mostly overtook the paleolithic inhabitants) it's being overrun by people who are not white, something the people didn't come together and demand

yeah the knuckle-dragging moron said:

> people get triggered by them not being white
not their behaviour, just skin color, just the way someone looks

it has nothing to do with that ,really. it's about behavior, not the color on the skin

>>porpuselly make muslim countries total shitholes and found ISIS
99.999% of people in the west had nothing to do with that. you're thinking of zionist jews and those that were brainwashed by them, not white people in general. the "neo nazis" are the ones against middle eastern wars, remember

>>act confused when they flood to your countries
nobody is confused at all, except idiots

obviously, people wanting to come here is totally different from... them actually coming here. just because someone wants to immigrate here doesn't mean we have to let them

i want to be in your house. now, if i enter your house, would you do anything about it, cuck?

>>you did exactly the same to many other countries on the entire earth

name 1 democratic country where white people immigrated and lived under their rule, and then just had a lot of children and slowly took over by voting for their interests

oh wait, whenever white people came to "invade" another country, the people fought tooth and nail to prevent the conquest

but white people are "pathetic and stupid" when they try to do exactly that

>Maybe your race is just getting what they deserve, you did nasty things in the past and now you're suffering the consequences of your past actions
well i agree with this entirely, if you also agree that these innocent muslims deserved to be exterminated because of some muslims across the world committing some atrocity

What was wrong with their behaviour

did you cry at 5am, robots?

why didnt you?

Attached: IMG_20190315_194728.jpg (1080x479, 126K)

1. go on Jow Forums
2. click "create new thread"
3. type "hey Jow Forums what do you have against {insert ethnic group name here} people????"
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

you may get someone that says "i hate them all because of the colors on their skin!!!!1!" but i seriously doubt it

jews have been expelled from 350+ places, do you think it had anything to do with their skin, or physical features? nah

Attached: list-of-jewish-expulsions.jpg (928x8800, 1.78M)

I'm referring to the Muslims In new zealand

why are you asking me that?

did you read what he said: >Why did you choose New Zealand as a place to attack?

i'd say he is generally opposed to all nonwhites flooding into white countries. and even if an individual nonwhite is friendly, moral, responsible, and hardworking, he would be foolish to expect them to join him in a campaign to put an end to what nonwhites are doing to his people and civilization collectively

it's a lot like the retards who say shit like:
>all white people deserve to suffer and be made minorities because a small minority of whites did bad things in non-white countries

hmmmmm. it's that line of thinking which causes "white racists" to indiscriminately murder innocent non-whites

Hey now you cant say stuff like that.

1 lyk nd 1 pryr cry evrytym

>muh justifications for murder
>b-but Islam :'(

This is why you'll never have a qt gf

>understanding why something happened is justifying it
>saying something was "wrong" is justifying it

yeah, no

i guess the reason you're an incel is because you're a low IQ doofus that can't read

if there were no Muslim immigrants he would have found some other reasons to kill innocent people.

>understandable
>not a justification
These are mutually exclusive

yeah, sure thing, buddy! if that's what you want to believe, if that's what makes sense in your head... just believe it.

Did ISIS actually burn a cage full of children alive?

So innocent non whites are bad too huh
I'm pretty sure that an innocent hard working non white gets annoyed the most by non whites who aren't.

And just don't get the whole seperating people for no good reason bit. Why not try to get rid of all bad people instead of only non white ones

if you walk up to 100 random people and say 'lol you're ugly'

eventually you're going to get your ass beat up

is it justifiable to beat the shit out of someone for saying mean words? i'd say no. but it's understandable that if you did that, something like that would happen

>understandable - capable of being understood; comprehensible.

i understand WHY he did that evil act. i don't condone it, but i'm not so fucking stupid to sit here and go like
>"BUT WHY DID HE DO IT?? IM SO CONFUSED WHY THIS HAPPENED! IT'S TOTALLY DUMBFOUNDING, I NEVER EXPECTED THIS!! WHAT CAN WE DO INSTEAD OF TAKING GUNS FROM PEOPLE WHO AREN'T CRIMINALS??? REEEE"

yeah, that's dumb

it's very easy to understand why he did this horrible act, unless you're a brainwashed retard

i mean the dude spelled it out for us in his manifesto....

Not in this picture. I wouldn't put it past them, though.
snopes.com/fact-check/smolder-the-little-children/

>except when you try and patch the hole, a large nosed man rips off the patch and shoots a fire hose through your window

>"I can understand shooting people because I, too, have been called ugly"
You are stunning and brave for this confession, user

That picture, people still refusing to accept the reality that Islam is satanic. Then again you've been programmed by the Israeli's to support the execution of those people, so it's not your fault beyond your own inherent lack of humility. That said...

Fucking a minor is hot. Especially if they struggle. Especially young, white, aryan girls. (3 or younger)
Murdering people for pleasure is beautiful.
The holocaust, even though it didn't happen, would of been justified.
I've jacked off to the faces of the children killed at sandy hook repeatedly.
School shootings make sense because you took away someones right's to reproduce so he took away your children.
Whites are the lowest form of subhuman trash on the planet. Weakest military's, lowest iq and overall the most diseased, cowardly mistakes ever known to man.

Take kike til you can't ride a bike, white-boy. *fucks yo girl*

Attached: 1525881053573.jpg (900x1133, 239K)

>large nosed man turns up the water pressure
>the hole keeps getting bigger and is spraying water everywhere
>you wipe up some of the floor with paper towels and the large nose man comes in and starts shrieking at you how you have no right to do this and should just accept the basement flooding since the leak occurred due to natural causes

Attached: 1551422923925.jpg (834x1200, 133K)

Jow Forums users need to fuck off and stop idolizing every autistic chubby white kid that shoots up synagogue, mosque, or yoga class. I swear to God most of you are underage

I tried to join ISIS in sept. 2015. Got arrested by police performing my hijrah (migration) across the turkish border, fortunately turkish military were sympathetic to the cause and let us go home instead of putting us in jail. islam is the fix for western society's problems.

Turkroaches. They deserve death just as you do, coward.

lmao salafism will still win in the end, the people who got shot were probably non-practicing, moderates, professionals concerned with paying their mortgage or some other trash, we don't need them. the shooter did us a favor. More radicals for our cause. The ummah is alive

>durka durka

But, user, Isis has already lost. The caliphate was an Israeli idea and you dumb sandpeople bought it up. Meanwhile Iran took over Iraq in your absence as you attacked unarmed civilians for reasons that can only be linked to the fact that you are cowards. It's time to bend over, but not for prayers, instead rather for the long hard cock of Christianity.

>lots of people shouldnt be allowed to get better lives and a future because what seems like the minority of people get triggered by them not being white
Why do they need to go to white countries for that?

>im saying your willing to allow other white people to do doing so but are barring non whites from doin
>the ones he killed didn't commit those atrocities,

It's precisely because of this moronic reasoning that stuff like that happens
You are basically saying that whites should allow non-whites in their countries even though it will just degrade their way of life and that they can only take any action in the most ineffective way possible, and only after their loved ones have already been slaughtered.

I'm not saying what the guy did is right. But things shouldn't have gotten to this point. There have been people predicting that something like this would happen for years now, and instead of addressing the issue, people like you rather call them racists and try to silence them, if not outright trying to destroy their lives.
The obvious solution would be for muslims to leave white countries, but you wanna stick to the same rhetoric that caused this in the first place.

But people have been saying for years that mass migration is BAD and will lead to conflict. No one listened... No one listened.

This is a so much better analogy. The other was just woefully retarded.

What's the story with this book?

Still it's like, "boohoo, a white guy is sad because he watches too much interracial porn, so he has to 'solve the problem' by killing a bunch of brown people instead of quitting porn"
Cry me a motherfucking alt-river

is anyone actually stupid enough to believe this? LOL!

Why do you think interracial porn was the catalyst instead of the dead girl he mentions in his manifesto?

Show us your browser's history, Anonymous
no cleaning beforehand

he doesn't actually believe that. he's fishing for (you)'s and desperately trying to piss off some white person. unfortunately for him, nobody is bothered by his stupid comments, instead we just sit back and think
>how could someone be such a porn-obsessed incel that they literally think interracial porn is the catalyst for eveyone else's actions too

well, at least we all know that guy isn't going to ever be able to watch porn again in his life

to be fair you'd be surprised by how much zero fucks are given to issues that seem to be outrageous and the end of all world in the internet