You know if you stay on this website any longer you might end up dead or in jail

You know if you stay on this website any longer you might end up dead or in jail.

Attached: fact.jpg (1080x555, 107K)

You gonna come get me motherfucker?

Twitter made thousands of people lose their jobs, lose their friends, lose their privacy etc Its far more toixc website than Jow Forums

Lets just put all the memes and the assmad screeching aside and look at this rationally.

Considering the content and the average person on this site, it's abundantly clear that this site is a sociopath hotbed. This may sound like hyperbole if you don't know what it means to be a sociopath. Sociopathy is simply a lack of regard for others and a lack of regard for the consequences of ones actions. If there is a defining characteristic of the average Jow Forums user, it would definitely be an almost complete lack of regard for others.

When you also consider that sociopaths are not very rare, they make up about 5% of the population, it all comes together, and the idea of this site being a sociopath hotbed suddenly seems far less of an outlandish idea.

Lads, be careful with people. People can be your greatest ally but also your biggest enemy. There is nothing more damaging to the psyche than to be subject to harmful social influence. Take everything you read on this site with a grain of salt and always be careful and skeptical of everything. And if you value your life at all, do not allow this site to spill over into your real life. It may be the biggest mistake you could make in your life.

Many of you are ok, keep it that way.

It's funny, because everyone seems to think Jow Forums is just /b/ and Jow Forums.

If you keep using mainstream shit like twitter, sites famous for no real reason, the Internet will die and you'll an hero.

Who cares about twitter worth mentioning?

>dead or in jail
I win either way.

the attitude that's actually dangerous. forget edgelords who think they have some "reputation" to care about, the ones who think they have nothing to lose are the real danger.

Uh oh, thoughtcrime detected!

>the ones who think they have nothing to lose are the real danger

For sure. Those are the ones that might go on a killing spree before offing themselves.

no, people think about Jow Forums too, its a renowned incel population

He's not suggesting that. He's speaking an objective truth. People come here now to spread all manner of propaganda and corruption under the guise of anonymity. It's not the "the site" is harmful but many people who come here very much are.

r9k and pol are the two prime examples of this. Jow Forums radicalizing as many people as possible and controlling the information the users see with intent to incite and infuriate; r9k spreading literal insanity to the entitled and weak-of-will.

But, again, the problem isn't the site, per se. It's the people using it as a fermentation chamber for hate and general unholiness.

>Lets just put all the memes and the assmad screeching aside and look at this rationally.
>Considering the content and the average person on this site, it's abundantly clear that this site is a sociopath hotbed.
Dumb nigger faggot

Let them come I shall show no mercy to either god or man

>who think they have nothing to lose are the real danger.
How sweet, you'd be amazed to know how common these are. They're not exclusive to Jow Forums by the way.

if you are alive you might end up dead

Jow Forums is an image board of peace. The actions of one Mossad agent do not reflect on us!

Welcome to Jow Forums! You come here from Instagram? Maybe buzzfeed? Get the fuck off my fucking chan.

Jow Forums is the damn wild west and its unfiltered free speech. They fear this more than anything because ideals they do not agree with cannot be easily buried by mods or down votes.

Shutting it down is anti democracy and anti American

there are a lot of people with violent fantasies that they share very regularly and willingly here

>C tier youtubers with one good video

What's wrong with sharing violent fantasies?

>anti democracy and anti American
you realize the lefties don't believe in these things right

so who cares? dead normies mean nothing to me its just one more NPC drone removed and replaced like nothing happened.

then how come its a giant echo chamber instead of a vibrant free market of ideas?

I just want to them to know where they stand and if shit gets out of hand we will come for them and reduce them to ash if needed.

That's just the loud, extreme minority and they do not represent the rest of us. #NotAllAnons. Seriously though, it's retarded to think this shooting wouldn't have happened if he just didn't have a website to rant about the issues that inspired him to do it. It's not like there would be fewer Muslims flooding into white countries if Jow Forums and 8ch didn't exist.

Attached: kebab_removalist.png (1924x1200, 1.67M)

what if you are actually a psychopath and are dangerous to society?

>Jow Forums is the damn wild west and its unfiltered free speech.

Yeah and for this reason alone I think its vital for it to remain as is, even if it attracts insane people. Soon it will be the only place where you can call a tranny a man without getting banned and reported to the police.

>"ever one on Jow Forums is a white supremacist"
>mfw

Attached: default_2x.jpg (960x650, 45K)

I'm here since 2005 and you were nicer to me than anyone in my life including my family, workplace and """friends""". Jow Forums made me tolerant or sometimes even friendly with a lot of kind of weirdos I have basically nothing common with. Meanwhile IRL people always took advantage of me and hurt me to their own amusement. I'm sure every single one of them was normal and that is the real scary thing.
>to spill over into your real life
lol, what life

he went to one of the peaceful countries in the world to commit this terrorist attack.
this isnt some random act of violence. he wanted to make a political statement because of the ideology that he was infected by while he was browsing image boards

Oh yeah, I watched some of this guy's stuff before. Guess that's the end of that.

So is this because of the Brazil thing or whatever happened in New Zealand? Is there anything actually linking them to here or cripplechan?

>You know if you stay on this website any longer you might end up dead or in jail.
And? They'd be giving (some of) us what we want.

>people say mean things on an anonymous forum behind their keyboards
Dude, I frequent public forums where people are outright speak about killing adult virgins and posting with their names. First, webtalk means nothing, second normies do the same.

It will never be shut down so you don't have to worry about that. You know how many people would wind up just flocking to infinity? That shit would be catastrophic.

That's a place that came to be because they said Jow Forums doesn't have enough free speech, but you have absolutely none there. If you don't hate everyone and everything around you as much as they do, they'll ban your ass. They ban you for speaking ill of Hitler, for even suggesting the holocaust happened, for having a file name from Jow Forums, for having a girlfriend... they are literally insane over there. The shooter in NZ was just one of the products of that community.

this

you can have our voice shown here. it's equal to everyone elses. unlike every other site, that has a voting system, and your voice is just a shout at the wall, one where no one on the other side can't hear. jews fear people having equal voices.

Good luck im hiding behind 6 gorbillion proxies

Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City IRS bomber, killed 3 times as many people and he didn't have any websites to radicalize him. Criticizing Jow Forums or 8ch is just scapegoating. If someone is going to carry out a violent act IRL it's not because they spent too much time on any given website. People commit these acts because they disagree with what they see happening to the world and to society, not because of shitposting.

this, Jow Forums can be an essential escape for many people actually helping their lives for the better

Attached: r9k nice.png (381x426, 8K)

would have to be proven in court and all that

>you can have our voice shown here. it's equal to everyone elses. unlike every other site, that has a voting system, and your voice is just a shout at the wall, one where no one on the other side can't hear. jews fear people having equal voices.

That being said, we also have flat-earthers, anti-vaxxers, pinkpill pushers, religious fundamentalists, larpers, and a bunch of other people we would all be better off without, so it's not like racists do a lot to make themselves seem clever and cool by only posting on boards where they can't actually suffer the consequences of advocating that others be shot or deported.

There's 22 million mothly visitors on Jow Forums.
There's 22 million monthly visitors that don't commit mass shootings.

that's exactly what a sociopath would say. guards! burn him!

The aussie in question posted their stream in the OP and took the time to take pictures of his equipment. Said thread 404'd soon after shit happened.

do you realise how stupid you sound?
just because some terrorist attacks happened before internet, doesnt mean that internet would not increase their frequency.
a forum where white nationalists openly discuss their violent fantasies and radicalize each other is a danger to society.
those 50 people were not criminals or terrorists, they were peaceful people minding their own business. but because some homo who was made to believe a conspiracy theory wanted to make a statement, these people are dead.

>pisslam kills hundreds of people every year
>often times in western countries
>highest rates of genital mutilation for both sexes
>kill women for being raped
>mast majority support the implementation of Shariah law in western countries
Look, not all muslims are bad. It's just a few bad apples giving the rest of them a bad name. If we don't import hundreds of thousands of them into our countries, ISIS wins!

>Be crazy bogan
>shitpost a little too much
>kill ~50 people
>pretty middling for a terrorist attack
>same as that ISIS dude in Florida but that's been memory holed so no one cares about it.
Ugh, these vile bigots need to be shut down! Each and every one of them is a toxic manbaby incel who needs to be excised from our glorious multicultural society free of hate.

Attached: Really Makes You Pepe.jpg (800x800, 45K)

this our toxic political and immigration environment is creating this. Liberal democracies shouldn't be letting Muslims in anyway because that religion is anti liberalism incarnate. Not saying we should kill them or even remove the ones already here. We just need to stop letting them immigrate. half of them are showing up because their own countries are ruined by Islam to begin with. They are like rats that don't understand that by bringing Islam to the west all they are going to do is ruin it just like Africa and the middle east.

Yeah Jow Forums made me less racist if anything. At its core anonymous posting is perfectly egalitarian as a concept. The actual problem is ideas leak out into adjacent communities that look up to Jow Forums as some kind of older brother without understanding it. As noted several times this shooter had a gf and had recently completed a tour of the world, he's not your average user that was left alone to radicalize himself in his basement.

>a conspiracy theory
No, what he was lashing out against is very real. There is a concerted effort to make whites into minorities in white countries. Africans, Muslims and Hispanics are being imported to accomplish this goal. You don't need a Mongolian tea leaf-reading imageboard to tell you this is true if you just watch the news or visit any big city in the West and compare how many more immigrants and refugees and illegals are running around compared to even a decade ago. Fuck, even the small white city I grew up in is being enriched with Somalians and squatemalans, both of whom were non-existent in my state while I was growing up.

Attached: UN_ball.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Don't worry, in a few days everyone will have forgotten about this incident. Normalfags have short attention spans, something Brexit or Trump related will happen and the media will stir up yet another frenzy.

People already forgot about Brazil attack

What did we do this time? Are we back to exploding vans and all that?

brazil attack isn't a big deal people die there all the time
it'll prolly talk around the time it took them to forget about bataclan a bit less

you believe this because you spend too much time in an echo chamber, you dont even realize how insane it is to believe in this conspiracy theory in the first place, but then not just "lash out" against people who wronged you directly but go to a different country, a completely peaceful one and just murder a bunch of people who havent done absolutely anything wrong.
>illegals running around
>squatemalans
this absolute dehumanization is the result of your echo chamber. its one thing to be racist against non-whites in your surrounding, but it's a completely another one to think of them as less than human. this is the same ideology that makes someone go and murder 50 people to make a statement.

Even worse: an Australian man took hacker steroids and went into a rage, hacking into the world Muslim database and deleting as many as 50 individuals before the cyber police shut him down. NZ authorities are says the consequences will never be the same. Hiromoot has already fled to mexico.

#NotAllAnons
Don't be a racist

>livestreamed on Facebook
>not a word to say about that

No user, I believe this because I see it happening to my country and my state and my city and my hometown. You have to be willfully ignorant to act like what I'm describing isn't happening.

Attached: (((SPLC))).jpg (744x945, 221K)

This, i will take this place over the other fake shitholes any day of the week.

If they focused more on just applying country rules relating to freedom of expression instead of some fantasy made up shit from their regressive baubles i would consider using them, but as it is now its garbage.

Attached: 1552391321421.png (818x710, 455K)

>Replace you? That's insanity
>It's just a conspiracy theory
You are here
>Yes you're being replaced, but that's a good thing
>Seriously, where all da wite wimmin at?

Attached: Hand Wringing Intensifies.png (536x622, 362K)

the difference is between people coming into a country (an observation) and people purposefully genociding a population (conspiracy theory)

>Jow Forums radicalizing as many people as possible and controlling the information the users see with intent to incite and infuriate

If Jow Forums, a containment board on a website used by a trivial fraction of the population, is somehow SO FUCKING POWERFUL that it's able to completely undo the uniform and lockstep social engineering of literally the entire rest of all media, then Jow Forums deserves to win. Don't you see that?

EVERY media organization, EVERY major corporation's diversity department and outreach department, EVERY major church, both major political parties, EVERY university and EVERY public school is arrayed against Jow Forums. And yet you have the fucking stones to come on here and talk about "controlling the information the users see"? When literally every other piece of information anyone is allowed to see is opposed to Jow Forums, having *one* board on a Tibetan gong collecting site say what Jow Forums says is powerful enough and dangerous enough to defeat all that?

Your civilization is pretty fucking weak, then. You should be fucking ashamed.

>white genocide is OK as long as it isn't being purposely orchestrated by anyone
You're wrong about that last part but even if you weren't it's still happening and it still needs to stop.

Attached: jews_arent_replacing_whi-.png (1442x868, 1.32M)

so if it came out that a muslim terrorist was using some forum for radical muslims you would be okay with it existing because it also deserves to win?

i think people are having a hard time fording the great digital divide.
like they havent accepted how much the internet matters in just banal daily life shitposting on social media and letting advertisers track your cookies and record you through the microphone in your cellphone thats now always on, always transmitting.

the internet is empowering for tons of reasons. this is the radicalization of that empowerment.

we are living in the cyberpunk future. its just using the same old infrastructure.

we are at the precipice, we can turn back now. but there maybe a point where humanity will get lost forever amongst the great work of civilization and society.
its why some progressives are scary becuase of how easy it is to dehumanize people, in just more than one way.

Knowing betting is a mouth breathing dweeb.
Some of his vids were alright, but the dude thinks pepe is an "Alt-Right dog whistle" used for hate speech.
Fucking dork.

Attached: 1480648227603.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>where they can't actually suffer the consequences of advocating that others be shot or deported.

What should those consequences be?

it is not a genocide if it is not done on purpose.
you are proving the point though. you probably saved a lot of pictures from Jow Forums that attempt to create a narrative. this is how radicalization happens

Why you use formal academic language like "create a narrative" and "radicalization"?
They don't teach to used local vocabulary in infiltration 101?

>you're posting proof of what you're describing
>must mean you are radicalized
This looks pretty orchestrated to me

Attached: immigration_act.png (1320x1136, 353K)

>so if it came out that a muslim terrorist was using some forum for radical muslims you would be okay with it existing because it also deserves to win?

I wouldn't say one radical Muslim website that 97% of the public has never seen was "controlling all information".

And yes - if YouTube or Facebook or Twitter bans any legal content whatsoever (including radical or Wahhabist Islam, which is not illegal) then they should lose their safe harbor as a communications carrier and should bear all the legal burdens of publishers and broadcasters.

lol and twitter is harmless right ??

you are not posting proof, you are posting an "explanation" for an observation. this explanation is highly conspiratory and creates a narrative of victimization that justifies violence even against people who haven't done anything.
"radicalize" and "narrative" are academic language?

all killers used FB, but like 50% of them using Jow Forums is the problem

Yeah because the bad users are easy to doxx.

Not the guy you were replying to but what he's saying is that in real life if you go around openly supporting white supremacy, you're gonna get decked in the mouth at some point, and no one will be friends with you.
Online however you can scream "gas the kikes race war now", and nothings gonna happen to you. So all the little scrawny manlets who would normally keep that stuff to themselves IRL now have a platform through the internet to stir shit and rustle some jimmies.
Not saying whether it's good or bad. But you have to admit people are a lot bolder online than face to face. Anonymity being the exact reason.

>The problem is not creating killers, is not doxing users
Why do people like you always came here when there's a happening, anyway, enjoy your 3 days stay

>bad users
this subjectiveness is the exact problem

Bad users are the people I disagree with and since I'm a good person you should all listen to me.

A bad user is any user that make wrong posts and hold hateful opinions

>it is not a genocide if it is not done on purpose.
wot
TIL the holocaust and armenian genocide weren't genocides because they were intentional
lmao

He's not wrong at all, though. This website isn't good for the mind.

i think you misread what i wrote

Lurking is easy, don't take anything you read here serious, don't be an austist and you'll be ok

>ur mean on anonymous internet
>that mean ur mean in real life

whoops I totally did. sorry about that; I'm a dumbass.

>wrong
>hateful
And who gets to decide which speech is wrong/hateful? That's the problem with policing speech. It's very, very easy to be weaponized and abused by whoever is in charge.

This honestly. I blame autism for all the people coming here and taking it all seriously, them and boomers.

Thing like racism, sexist, white supremacy are always clean to any human

*clearly wrong

Except that already gets abused since the people who do the banning on social media believe nonwhites can't be racist, any criticism directed towards any woman is sexism and anyone who disagrees with liberal propaganda must be a neo-Nazi which results in one-sided censorship.

>them and boomers.
God the fucking boomers that came here during the 2016 election are the absolute fucking worst, and you can always spot them when they rear their balding head.
Especially their uncanny ability to always take obvious bait with complete seriousness.

Attached: 1513314759348.jpg (800x500, 128K)

>those 50 people were not criminals or terrorists

Wrong. They were muslims so they are automatically terrorists. You seem of ignorant of the teachings of islam to hold the belief that a muslim could possibly be regarded as innocent.

Like this guy taking bait?

W-What exactly did I do wrong? I thought we were friends!

Attached: 1351744997136.png (557x669, 509K)

I can hear the monster cans cracking from those user as we speak. At least he isn't mad about it. I've seen people posting pictures of a trump baby with thousands of replies losing their shit over it.
Boomers don't understand the this whole site centers around making other people mad, and mocking them for everything. The only way to beat a shitposter is to ignore them, or out shitpost them.

This lad right here is a perfect example. Newfag boomers get angry when they see high quality posts like this.

good post lad
this shooter was a faggot anyway
anyone who's watched the video and read his manifesto knows immediately that he was just some edgy fuck.
he unironically put the navy SEAL copypasta into itx probably copy pasted it straight into the fucking word document. fucking ridiculous.
plus all that shit about his act causing an american civil war, fucking nonsense. nobody in my workplace talked about it today. nobody.
this guy is nothing and his ideas have amounted to nothing, just 50 something more martyrs to the cause he was trying to quash. literally the worst method to achieving the ideals that he gathered from fucking idiots on the internet.
his name will be forgotten. he didn't even take more out than that norwegian fuck. also, his manifesto is riddled with typos - too stupid to even proofread his last message.
fuck him and fuck people like him.

is a nazi necessarily also a terrorist because mein kampf innately calls for violent political action, especially that of ethnic kind? I can only assume you believe also all Christians necessarily are proud slavers, and support the beating and killing of those slaves, because it literally says that's okay in the New Testament.

I can't see how these things do not necessarily follow from your logic.

>Jow Forums is [...] unfiltered free speech.
Except it's not, because it's obvious that right wing sentiment is much more accepted. The fact that it contains a ton of extremist/controversial content of the same or very similar nature doesn't mean it's free speech because it's still an echo chamber.
Before reddit is mentioned against me, I want to clarify that reddit's system is way worse because on top of being an echo chamber it's a popularity contest.
Jow Forums's model is miles better in theory but (You)s exist and crazy Jow Forumsturds have too much influence over site-wide culture and opinions, so instead of debating, Jow Forums's stuck in a circlejerk witch hunt where stupid bullshit like rejoicing in the death of the innocent happens.