How does having a womb feel?

I imagine it must feel pure, warm and fuzzy.

Attached: Unfazed.png (600x600, 172K)

It just feels like your belly. Sucks when you get periods and cramps, as if someome is stabbing you from the insides and theres nothing to sooth that pain other than painkillers.

It's the sacrifice you make for your purity.

>women
>pure
Are you retarded, delusional, or both?

Just your belly really, you only notice it when it hurts or if there's a baby inside.

>t. seething moid
How does it hurt?

how does it feel having testicles, incels?

You're trying way too hard. If by some chance this isn't a larping tranny, then I will have to ask you to fuck off back to crystalcafe, or better yet just hang yourself.

When you get cramps it hurts sometimes.

The second one isn't me.
Can you describe the pain?

Attached: Untitled.png (1287x377, 22K)

terrible, touching balls feel uncomfortable at best, and they hurt like you're going to throw up if something strikes them. they're also really sweaty and that makes your underwear damp af on the regular :( they look bad (everybody thinks balls are ugly) and they're a huge pain to keep landscaped if you ever want to.

that's unoriginally disgusting

but I suppose you would not crave for the joy of having a hole your entire life

But I do. Stop making me so envious you dumb roast.

Attached: Fuzzy Reality.png (600x600, 198K)

Being kicked in the balls...
I want you to imagine the most extreme, intense, full-body, debilitating genital pain your brain can muster and put it in a bag under your crotch holding unborn children

isn't me but yeah he's not wrong

no you don't
fucking transtrender
everyone have sexual fantasies
stop being a retard

You don't appreciate the gift you've been handed since birth. Why must something so pure be wasted on people like you?

being kicked in the balls isn't as hard as people make it out to be it'll put you out but it'll go away
they're cool I guess don't really notice them they feel nice

what about the gift you have been handed tho?

>being male
>gift
hahahahaha.

not the other user but i would a thousand times rather have a vagina than a penis and balls

fren is right being male isnt a gift. I want him to be girl in a later life so he can be happy to have such a blessing.