Agree to let a friend fuck me because "single, why not"

>agree to let a friend fuck me because "single, why not"
>after he cums, he puts on another condom and fucks me again

Attached: 1546117115184.jpg (564x564, 64K)

it would feel weird pumping you with a loaded condom.

Attached: 1552374004123.jpg (483x461, 31K)

>be a virgin
>don't understand the dynamics of sex
>there are people who are so autistic that they don't stop to ask how their partner is feeling during sex
>these people have sex

does sex do something to your brain that makes you selfish or something? the things i read about sex are sometimes so strange.

yeah, I know. Safety first. I was expecting this to be a quick session because he needed to bust a nut and he even said it would be quick since he hasn't been with a woman for awhile. He did cum quickly, but he was still hard and even after he came a second time he fucked me for a third time.

did it make him happy at least? that's pretty cool of you, OP

yeah he was happy. He told me he loved me and kissed me a lot, but it was just euphoria from cumming inside a woman making him say those things. He got pretty high.

was he trying to get you off and did either of you care if you felt good, or was this all about him?

That's hot, fembot, did you enjoy it? I don't think I could do it that many times.

>Stopping to ask how they are feeling in the middle of sex

Beta as fuck. If they aren't wnjoying it they aren't going to be honest, it's a pointless question that kills the mood

>having sex with people you don't love

Attached: 1544914239419.png (800x800, 271K)

do you like him? how come you've been single?

Imagine being this much of a whore
GTFO this board, roastie

He needed to get all of it out, he clearly wasn't empty the first time.

There is nothing wrong with fembots fucking their guy friends.

>w*man
>virgin

No. I didn't really care about getting off. It was mostly just a favor for him. There was no foreplay and my shirt didn't even come off.

I see him as a friend and I still see him as a friend.

i didn't mean to ask during, but if OP is at the point where they don't want to have sex anymore i'm sure there's body language to show it, you don't go put on a condom and just go for round 2 right?

so you let him use your body to get him off and then weren't prepared for it to take longer than expected?
Also is this common with friends with benefits? do the girls just let the guy use them and not expect to get off from it? how often do girls expect to get off in casual sex?

There's no such thing as a fembot
OP is proof of that

If your ok with fucking people because why not fuck me so I'm not a virgin anymore

yeah. I was even on my phone until he wanted it from the front.

This is actually the most depressing thing I have ever heard

that's ridiculously hot, god damn

ask your friends man, maybe someone will throw you a bone if you're cool about it

This. If they aren't feeling well it need to readjust they'll tell you you don't ask like a faggot

IT'S NOT A WOMAN RETARDS

IT'S A TRANNIE

sage and reported

>euphoria from cumming inside a woman

This board really is full of the desperate and deranged
Op is a skinnyfat white male who wishes he was a girl

they call themselves women

so they can enter the female bathrooms and rape children

t. jealous hon originally

What's a hon user

why would anyone do that? bathrooms are super public and everyone is naturally on high alert cuz they're all peeing. nobody is going to do that.

it means non-passing tranny

insult trannys use for trannys who can't pass

wtf
trannies insult other trannies?

check out about 75% of content is trannies insulting trannies

But I'm an original man

can i pump you lass?