Any minority bros here? Only non whites are allowed to post in this thread

Any minority bros here? Only non whites are allowed to post in this thread.

Any user wish they can get their ass licked by a beautiful white girl? I want a beautiful blonde hair blue eyed white woman to lick my puerto rican culo. I want her to wipe her tongue across my ass like she is eating a popsicle. I want her tongue to be my personal toilet paper.

Post your non white feels anons.

Attached: 1502690470606.jpg (615x820, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know no one will believe me but I have a green eyed/blonde hair gf that rims me occasionally. Feels amazing man.

But what race are you actually tho?

Nah, I can only see myself with a woman that's black like I am.

Attached: 1494037013684.jpg (368x552, 44K)

Epic nostalgic pasta

tfw my thick spic oneitis touched my white coworkers shoulder and I immediately fantasized about them fucking and fapped about it right when I got home

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Okay big question here, ill probably make a thread about it. Is cuckholdy just a white thing or what? Ive read shit like this more than a couple of times.

>only non whites are allowed here in this thread
I left Facebook to escape this reverse racist victimhood bullshit not to get more of it

I'm not white I'm a spic desu

Attached: yjuyj.jpg (744x1000, 86K)

Based
I'm Indonesian living in NL, I want a black man

i want to get fucked by a white guy

I unironically think white people can't be robots. Also, spictrap is a mutilated tranny with an axe wound who baits anons into replying so ignore it.

LMAO incel nigger is mad that only white guys get to fuck me

blackbot checking in
dont really care about a girlfriend anymore sex would be nice though
i just want some friends

Attached: 1552437065501.jpg (507x540, 36K)

There are a bunch of people in my life that don't want me to get with a qt white girl
t. blackbot

why are you spics so obsessed with licking asshole and having someone shit on your face?

arab male here in usa

i am kind of white looking. white girls like me because im brown but not mexican. nobody wants mexican bois because they're short and feminine. lots of white girls see me as exotic, and they want to eat my ass and smell my cock.

i only go for white girls or latinas, but only the very white washed latinas. i would date arab girls too, but they're very pure and not slutty like other races. there's also very few around me.

i do not date asian girls. only the most beta, mouth-breathing losers date asians. gooks are only good for a quick fuck when you're very desperate, then ghosting. i would consider dating a black girl, especially a north african. but most of the black girls around here are ugly.

He said he wants a girl to lick his asshole not that he wants to lick ass.

I wanna fuck a black girl. Weight isn't really a concern, since I don't mind if they're fat honestly. Fat bitches can still get it.

I'm half arab famalam

Asianbot here, on the subject of race I've been swallowing too many blackpills these days about race

I mean think about it, for example if a nordic would never in a million years want to become a pajeet. But if a pajeet would probably just avoid the question. That thought was pretty mind blowing, and depressing.

On the topic of women, I'd probably prefer asian or whites, or hapas. Some white women are too manly and some asian women are too neotenous.

If I ever have a kid I don't want to breed with some extremely neotenous / babylike asian woman, because you'll just be cursing your children. Cursing your boy to feel a lifetime of inadequacy and emasculation. Cursing your girl to feel timid and know she is perceived as a submissive sex-craved sexual object. Shit is depressing but true, and that thought gave me a sense of repulsion towards overly cute or little asian girls, even though I still find them sexually appealing.

Attached: it6.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

>Native American
>never met another one of my kind on Jow Forums, Skype, or Discord
It's a bad feel, man.

Attached: 1401333165465.jpg (341x500, 33K)

Blackborg signing on, I haven't been on Jow Forums in a while because I've been busy. Since I was on last I've gotten Jow Forums and gotten a qt Jewish gf. BLACKEDmode is a comfy existence, Jow Forumsfags can't screech about it because I'm just muddying up a bloodline they already hate.

Attached: kent yeaaa.gif (195x173, 1.59M)

Is 1/3 Arab, Indian and Indonesian counts as minorites to you?

Are you an Indonesian femanon by any chance uwu

get a mongolian gf bro

Attached: 2d2fc2903194cfc57f134bfc1f2860cc.jpg (428x640, 49K)

its not even hard for puerto ricans to fuck white girls unless you're a 5'2" indio or something.

puerto ricans are all niggers

>its not even hard for puerto ricans to fuck white girls
yes... yes it is user.

whats your native blood percentage

nah those are dominicans. puerto ricans are mostly brownish and mutts. i have the misfortune of being a poorfag living in a hispanic immigrant neighborhood so i know

Funny you suggest that to me, I'm a Korean and Mongolians look a lot like us, probably because of Genghis Khan and his big mongolian rapist cock.

I'm intrigued by that general area though, of east russia and mongolia and the kazakawakalakastan countries. Apart from the potential for qts, they just seem like an interesting place cause nobody ever talks about them

My ideal type is more like Katie though

Attached: bk.jpg (875x761, 54K)

they look brown but that doesnt mean they dont have high nigger admixture

Who else /eldritch abomination/ here?
I was born to Mexican parents but I'm kinda pale and not too local looking, some even say I look Asian but I have no record of having Asian ancestry. It is possible that gramps got cucked because my grandma looked quite Asian but I look almost nothing like gramps, but my dad does look like him and I look like my dad and we have shared mannerisms and thought processes.

I've known hapas who look kind of latino rather than asian so it's not too far fetched that a mexican can look asian

gooks and spics both come from the same ugly mongoloid ancestors.

it's why they're both short and have small cocks.

Imagine calling yourself a minority

Kys op

I'm 5"7 but my cock is 6 and a half inches

if you are a spic its because you are a mostly white spic, if you are asian you just got lucky

I was born to Central American parents. Still a virgin at 33. Please kill me.

you should become a trap you guatemalan manlet

Not Guatemalan or manlet. I'm 6'0'', height is a meme.

Nah, I wanna do the licking not getting my butthole licked.
As a fellow Ricebot I want an Asian wife someday but don't want my son to go through the same shit I did. I get way more attention from white girls but then I'd be destroying my heritage. The game was rigged from the start.

Yep, having an asian son that has all the shitty "asian traits" like low test and being a turbomanlet is literally just bringing life into existence to be cursed.

Just don't fall for the flat-as-a-board 5'0" child-faced asian girl meme. Not worth destroying your children's lives. It's better to admit your own race suffers from problems and try to fix them with proper partner selection than to be an idiot who doesn't plan ahead.

This is sick, you niggers are sick, spic niggers.

and it isn't sick when white bois lust for nonwhite women?

all i want is just a 5/10 white girl desu

>minority
>non whites
reconsider your delusion please

I want a gf like pic-related that lets me eat her ass like they are fruity pepples

fuck off, dude ORIGINAL

move to massachusetts, sounds perfect

>Only non whites are allowed to post in this thread.
I am a Spic who appears White from far but it becomes questionable with a closer look and especially from a DNA test (which i would fail due to the Taino and even Jew in me assuming that is all that is in me).
>I want a beautiful blonde hair blue eyed white woman to lick my puerto rican culo
Oooooooo!! i can see how you like that man however i find asslicking disgusting at most id have one finger my butt but most of the sex being intercourse or oral (with variations and surprises).

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

ac

Attached: akarin 3.png (419x398, 235K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

ct

Attached: akarin 20.png (419x398, 235K)