Is all this violence fucking with anyone else's head...

Is all this violence fucking with anyone else's head? I'm currently living alone in an AirBNB that is a downtown row house on a street that's busy at all hours of the night. Because of what happened I'm all worried about armed burglars, shootings in the street with stray bullets flying in, etc. I don't know how I jumped from 'mass shooting' to being concerned about this kind of stuff but I did. I dunno, just seeing all those people get mowed down FPS style made me really, really nervous on a primal level. Anyone else having that reaction?

Attached: hello my friends its fps new zealand.png (1149x639, 1.3M)

mfw this shit is faked af and only used to fear monger normalfags

I felt empowered seeing people fall so easily. I always have this idea that everyone around me is superior to me this made me realize that no matter how intimidating a person seems I can always put a bullet through their heads and they'll drop like sacks of meat.

What a relief in all honesty, but yea I don't really condone this type of action and poltards need to be impaled. Hopefully your paranoia doesn't last too long OP

yeah man it makes me super paranoid, I just try my best to ignore it all.

I live in Scotland so there isn't much chance of something like that happening here
Just the usual stuff like being stabbed to death by a junkie

Wait what violence?

blox

I live in a big city in America. Whenever I leave the house I worry that some bitchmade faggot is gonna go on a rampage and kill me and a bunch of other people.

Attached: 1430352440943.png (822x899, 29K)

>I felt empowered
you're late for your post-modern critical feminist theory seminar

Yeah but mostly because I know this'll just become eternal tit for tat. ISIS/whatever extremists pop up next will perform their own shooting in revenge, prompting more violence against muslims, which in term will result in more extremist action. Nobody seems to know what to do any more and there isn't really a solution to it. Although I do wish the liberals would stop publishing "seeee this is why muslims are becoming extremists" because this shit absolutely plays into ISIS' evil west narrative and just makes muslims think extremist actions are justified. The world has just become collectively either dumb or insane.

Seeing what Mexicans do to people gave me serious anxiety like what you're talking about.

This particular incident though just really worries me about the lack of intelligence of the modern white dude and just the general entitlement. He feels the should be allowed to kill innocent people praying at churches because they're there and they're not white. They didn't even do anything but they're presence makes him think he's being killed.

>Seeing what Mexicans do to people gave me serious anxiety like what you're talking about.
I know what you mean. I get uncomfortable when houses are too clean and all the lawns look pristine.

this joke belongs in your ass

spageth

>mosque
>church
you may make your one and only choice here, partner

The religions are similar enough that they can coexist. Jesus is a major part of the quran.

One man out of billions kills fifty people out of billions. You do the math.

Trying to mash Christianity and Islam into one universe is about as unbearable as all those Marvel movies that dump everything into one story.

They're both abrahamic. Christianity is an updated version of Judaism after the schism and Islam is the bible as told by mohammad. All 3 religions are collections of the same stories.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

People aren't going around shooting others because of capeshit movies though

All 3 religions are directly opposed to each other. All 3 think the others are heretics. Co-existence is possible only by one dominating the others.

Bro wtf... That's not at all true. They all worship the same exact god.

Attached: BASDQmwbVAAA7K26.jpg (1080x791, 168K)

>Seeing what Mexicans do to people gave me serious anxiety like what you're talking about.
are you talking about cartels or did something in the US happen with a Mexican?

>they're both Abrahamic
>they're all Marvel comics
just because things have similar origins doesn't mean they should co-exist.

Cartels in Mexico but here where I live (long island) we have a serious problem with MS13 gang, who are all here illegally. They have been slaughtering kids and forcing those of hispanic descent to join or be killed. Last year they even officially declared war on long island police.

The real redpill is that all (((Abrahamic))) faiths should be eradicated.

>MS13
holy shit, I thought that was just a Californian thing.

>The religions are similar enough that they can coexist. Jesus is a major part of the quran.
Similarities are fine but are ultimately insufficient to determine compatibility. The differences between two faiths and how these differences manifest in general behavior are what determine whether two faiths 'coexist' without conflict.
A religion being Abrahamic means that followers worship the same God as Abraham but this does not say anything about the particular beliefs of the religion beyond that. They may believe in the same God but they can have fundamentally different views and beliefs that can and do conflict.

Same exact story here, especially because I'm not white.

And they have different prophets that they believe are arbiters of the word of the word God i.e what is moral.

no. it's slightly more fucked up than the usual because this happened in NZ but crazy shit happens all around the world everyday

>The religions are similar enough that they can coexist. Jesus is a major part of the quran.

Except the founder of Islam specifically said, "We can coexist with the other people of the book, but only if we are the rulers."

And then he said: "By the way, I'm not kidding about the 'being the rulers' thing. It's not a metaphor, there are no exceptions, and I really mean it, and anyone who says otherwise is an apostate."

And then he further said: "Just in case anyone thought I was kidding before when I said that Muslims have to rule and everyone else must convert or be our slaves and peons, I was really, REALLY super cereal when I said that. Don't forget that I said that. Even if you forget everything else, don't forget this one thing. And kill anyone who claims I didn't say that and didn't 100% mean it."

There is absolutely no ambiguity in Islam on this point. None.

then just ignore those parts.

You and all others are just dumbfucks that were born in a first world country during the mere 20-40 years of peace, up until 45 it was world war 2, then up until the 80s there were riots and borderline civil wars EVERYWHERE in the world, IRA in Ireland, the years of lead in Italy, various riots in France, Kosovo, various violent manifestations in the USA and much much more, people have always been killing each other in streets, there was just a slight period of peace between 1990 and 2010.

Nothing today is different from how it was 100,1000 or 10000 years ago.

Attached: 13cul01f1_MGzoom.jpg (941x639, 87K)

To a certain extent, yeah but it doesn't matter if you never go outside

>Nothing today is different from how it was 100,1000 or 10000 years ago.
What phone did you use to post this?

a gramophone

Attached: gramophone.jpg (191x264, 6K)

>MS13
I've seen that shit in Minneapolis as well.

There's 1200 years of human history to prove you wrong.

>Because of what happened I'm all worried about armed burglars, shootings in the street with stray bullets flying in, etc
I guess the propaganda is working then.