/drugfeel/ - qt junkie edition

Last one hit bump limit and is about to fall off the board

Attached: 1341341234142089.png (899x708, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKSOLR-LUe0
youtube.com/watch?v=x3bfa3DZ8JM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone gonna trip tonight?
I'm thinking about it.
This is a magic eye picture btw

Attached: 030719s.jpg (500x429, 120K)

lads i gave some coke but i'm wondering if its worth doing alone

I'm drunk for the first time in months and it sucks ngl
alcohol is a shitty ass drug

What's your guys' favorite drink? Also what can you mix with very cheap vodka so it doesn't taste so fucking bad?

Honestly this. I get a good buzz once in a while, but that's it.
Fucking normies make the shitty drugs legal.
How crazy would it be if Ketamine were legal in place of alcohol?

just downed 600mg DXM, smoked some weed, listening to some Crystal Castles until it peaks and start get OEV's and i'll watch some Anime

What plat does that usually get your weight to? Sounds comfy as fuck regardless.

I think benzos might be a better option in terms of legal drugs
ket is nice but if you don't control your dose, you can end up doing wild shit

makes me real euphoric and see life in 4D, and isekai's me to the 2D world when I watch Anime

I weigh 70KG btw, 176cm

last time i got fucked on molly i tried watch anime but got a massive headache trying to keep up with the subs
lads lost in the k-hole are insufferable. alcohol is at least fun in a social situation

Ugh. I need to sleep but 8:30 is way too early
Was getting way too butthurt today from heroin and not sleeping for almost 2 days
A few more bumps to get me back in the zone, then ill stop b4 10 so I dont get all heroin ragey in the thread

really proud of myself. gone from smoking weed (nearly all day) every day to just a few puffs every few nights or so.

ayyy i am also on weed and dxm. Only 200mg and some oral thc spray, comfy microdosing. Trying to build redstone autofarms in minecraft and watching this shit in another tab

youtube.com/watch?v=zKSOLR-LUe0

Attached: 1551581363018.gif (320x180, 1.01M)

when I got home after candyflipping on Molly and LSD once, on the Molly comedown I watched that ME!ME!ME and GIRL video, it was an amazing experience

Hey man that's great. I'm working on weaning off my kratom addiction right now. It's not that the withdrawals are bad, it's just that being sober sucks, you know?
I managed to quit daily weed a few months ago and since then smoking has gotten me very high on very little which is real nice.
Keep up the good work.

finally have a bit of a social life after spending every weekend on here for multiple years. the thing is i am so antisocial now i have 0 desire to go out. i make plans and then dread actually going, the entire time im just thinking how i wanna go home. i thought i wanted friends but idk anymore

Attached: 1B0416FB-3416-4248-B5C3-7673CD5A6F6C.png (600x600, 466K)

In the shadowplay acting out your own death knowing no more

As the assassins all grouped in four lines dancing on the floor

And with cold steel, odour on their bodies, made a move to connect

I could only stare in disbelief as the crowds all left...

Attached: images.jpg (237x212, 8K)

Great album
Great shirt

Attached: 911o89uG3EL._UL1500_.jpg (1431x1500, 292K)

I have a bunch of dxm I wanna do but it makes me look bloated af, even the next day. So I don't want to look wrecked around my family. Maybe if they leave the house for a weekend I will again. Nice picture. I'm phone-posting so it took me a bit longer than usual to see lol. I got a book of those from a second-hand store a while back.

If you're chilling in a nice chat room or, even better, streaming vid(like tvs and movies)+chat it'll be alright. Even better with a little beer and some weed after you're done blowing.

Good call.

I just wish marijuana was as legal. No worries about drug tests except certain hard labor jobs where heavy drug addicts are a problem, and can make (grow) it yourself. Fucking win.

Manlet-poster here. How can you even see straight on that lol

Congrats, user. Keep it up.

I wish I had games to play out friends to chill with. That sounds comfy af. Nice docu too.

Try to find a hobby you enjoy and go to social gatherings for that. Then, even if you don't like the people so much, you can still enjoy the activity/hobby itself. Eventually you might meet one or two people who are cool in small doses and then you continue from there. Babby steps robo-kun.
But I know what you mean. I hate most people and barely tolerate my few irl friends. It's a problem for sure.

An easy one is your favorite fruit juice. Orange, cranberry, or pineapple are all good. There's also Greyhound, which is vodka and grapefruit juice, but I've never had that.

I'm so sick of living in a state without weed.
Fucking boomers and their no fun dogma.

Anyone have any cozy albums that are comfy to listen to on heroin that u want to share?

The Greatest Generation - The Wonder Years

fb . com/story.php?story_fbid=301854657146441&id=298787727453134
This is a pretty nice short vid for visuals. Maybe not great if you're really fucked up though.

maybe where you're at but here in europe lots of people take dexies, we don't really have addy here so

DeXter guy you replied to, DXM used to make my vision all googly when I was a noob to it but now I see straight but if I stare at a wallpaper too long it starts to move and pop up like a hologram which is awesome lol

Hello drugfriends where is the best place to buy phenibut from online? In burgerland

/drugfeel/ - green text

>Be me, 15 M gagglefag
>Decide to save up and trip balls and candyflip
>Gets enough for 3 tabs of acid and .2 of m
>Also buys full pack of cigarettes
>Wait till 8:30 to drop acid
>Last trip sucked ass so was kinda nervous
>Trip slowly coming on but can definitely feel it
>Decide to smoke some weed
>Highashellandeverythingismoving.mov
>Collapse onto the ground and light ciggie
>Yummy buzz
>Go home
>Amazing colors on my screen feel godly
>Iminspace.net
>decide to take my m
>Bought fiji to flex on these niggas
>Attempt to put Molly through cap and drop in making me think I've lost it or absorbed it through my sweat
>Turn on light and find molly
>Relived.mp3
>Drink it. Tastes like shit and end up swallowing rocks
>Gross
>Has feeling stuck in throat but ignore it
>Chainsmoke cigs while I try to get to a special green light near my friends house.
>End up going through the school but run into a plow of snow.
>Obstacle.trip
>Attempt twice at getting on top and fail. I can't see shit I'm too zonked. See a graveyard full of snow.
>Fuckthat.exe
>Sit on bench and continue to smoke
>Huge burp
>Molly hits at once
>Am geeking so hard idk where I am
>End up getting home and on the way there have the urge to puke.
>I fake hurl twice
>Moneyshot.mov
>Feels Goodman
>Walk home and go to my room
>Literal ecstacy
>Come down and smoke a cig and make tea
>Smoke j in the morning

Fml have crash :/

Attached: IMG_20190218_122033.jpg (219x216, 11K)

God, I miss Eliza.

You were the best druggie waifu ever, Ciara!

Once when i was tripping real hard i lost my pokemon blue and gameboy colour. now im pretty sure i cant get new ones.

You obviously don't know what to drink and how to drink it. Real men get drunk and fucking love it, you little rugrat.

>Try to find a hobby you enjoy and go to social gatherings for that
thats what i been doing, started skateboarding again with my old friend, we been going to the skate park every weekend friday and saturday. it was fun at first and met tons of people but idk, im a lazy shut in and dont really feel like skateboarding anymore, and im not really getting any better either. im sure this is the better choice than sitting alone all night, but man i honestly dont feel like it

>15M
Jesus friend don't admit it so easy
Drugfeels isn't a daycare
Enjoy your underage b&
Why does drugfeels attract kids reee
Hi longpost friend :)
Are you comfy?
I'm gonna do another line at work
Gonna get super comfy and go home soon

Attached: image.jpg (868x1832, 296K)

Fucked up on DXM. 900mg (staggered: 450mg each an hour apart) with weed isn't usually too bad for me, but I have a fucking allergy condition so I have to take extra benadryl with this shit normally. I took 125mg this time but apparently it wasn't enough because I had been building a tolerance to it. So I sat there, in a fucking dark third plateau, going through anaphylaxis. Great fucking time. Woke up the next day, heart felt like it was failing and my liver had a sharp pain. Worst part was, I barely 'tripped' at all, it was mostly just hardcore allergic hallucinations. Shit changing size, hands puffing up (turns out that wasn't a hallucination) stumbling around, etc. Guess I should try and get LSD or something.

Sounds like it could be a bit of depression to me. But I mean... Do you really not like skateboarding anymore? What about cruising through cool neighborhoods or some shit on big street decks with risers+longboard wheels on them?
Obviously it's going to suck to go out if you don't even like the actual hobby, dude.

You got the wrong guy. Take care out there.

Sounds like you might be getting more allergic. Be careful.
Or do you just use Benadryl to often?

I use benadryl a lot, and I forgot how quick I build a tolerance to it. Didn't adjust my dose for this time, got fucked up. Weirdly enough, after the benadryl runs out it tends to make my allergies worse. Mast cell activation syndrome can suck my ass. Anyone else /mcas/ here? Even weed somehow gives me a fucking headache

lol actually I used to be an alcoholic. I was one for almost a year.
alcohol has a good comeup but the aftermath isn't worth it. I've tried other drugs since I stopped drinking and they were much better overall.
this experience just confirms how much I don't need alcohol in my life. fuck off.

Augh i had half a longpost written but nodded out while accidentally leaning on backspace. I wish Jow Forums had an undo option for unfinished posts.
Lol, i nodded out again while writing that kast sentence.
Thanks for the suggestion but im not a fan
I dont think punk is comfy or heroiney

Anyone have other comfy songs or albums for nodding off??

When you say nodding out, do you literally mean fell asleep?

Gonna nod on 30mg of vicodin

Attached: 1552682549263.png (2518x1024, 445K)

What's your guys' favorite site for phenibut capsules (in terms of price/quality/dose/whatever)? NootropicsDepot, LiftMode, or somewhere else?

Attached: 75EC5D1BE9FF423CB2F7408494DD4190.jpg (788x699, 51K)

discreet music - brian eno. seems like a good nodder. royksopp - senior. mozarts - sonatas. goldberg variations - glenn gould. kinda blue - miles davis. alas i cannot swim - laura marling. astral weeks/veedon fleece - van morrison. erik saties - best of. protection - massive attack. pet sounds - beach boys. closer - joy division. low - bowie. pink moon - nick drake. vivaldi - four seasons. chet baker - best of.

>user thats the response he was baiting for.
>Watch, hes gonna try to debunk what you said using some Jow Forums memes, statistics of questionable origin and some redpill 'logic' to 'win' this conversation
Lolwut? Virtually every piece of data available on this subject proves my point. It's not bait--it's the truth. Why are you so sensitive? Go back to R*ddit you limp-wristed dork.

Attached: race and intelligence.png (1224x1584, 1.25M)

Okay guys, you know the rules.
Don't.
Respond.
To.
Jow Forums.

In this case I do, I was nodding very hard and eventually fell asleep for an unknown amount of time and my post was totally gone except for a dozen random letters.
Thank you user.
Ill listen to those tomortow morning. I see a lot of classics in there.
Not what i typically associate with H but perhaps I'm wronf about that vibe
I see miles davis as well, i think he used H iirc.
I know Bill Evans totally used H

Any fellow vagabonds? Been making money with my guitar and hitchhiking for 3 days time to trip on 700 mg of DXM in this mcdonalds

Attached: jui6i4gflcm21.jpg (960x541, 82K)

Really wanting some ketamine lately. Still hate buying from onions after all this time... Makes me a little paranoid.

At least I have a nice sillicone sex toy coming in soon so I can have a great stimfap on some boofed speed. Looking forward. Boofing speed is wonderful if you plan on stimfapping since you're starting out with a degenerate sexual act.

good quality whisky, straight, no ice

where were you when you realized we are posting to literal 15 year olds?

why do you need capsules? just mix your dose into a tiny amount of water and take it like a shot with a chaser. I know it tastes like shit but capsules are overpriced in general. Plus you can just make your own with a $20 capsule filler.

Attached: l69m1t92b5g21.jpg (635x981, 125K)

>miles davis
>Bill Evans
kino taste, anons. Good shit.

can you guys please fuck off with this bullshit. there's a reason Jow Forums exists. gtfo

>Plus you can just make your own with a $20 capsule filler.
yeah, if you want random as fuck doses.

>He doesn't have a scale
>LaughingGirls.gettyimages

not really... if you press it all down as tight as you can get it, all the capsules should hold about the same amount. The variance should be no more than like 50mg each, which is pretty irrelevant when it comes to something as weak as phenibut.

you're gonna measure them for every single cap? no? then this doesn't apply. yes? then what the fuck are you using the machine for?

I scraped up some of my ketamine with a kinda dirty razor and put it back in the bag without thinking. Is it still safe to inject with?

>I scraped up some of my ketamine with a kinda dirty razor and put it back in the bag without thinking. Is it still safe to inject with?
no

whoever that user was that wanted to get sour patch kids, fuck you (not really though)
I went out to purchase a 1.9 lb bag of them and now I feel like shit because I ate half the bag. cravings are never worth it.

Attached: spk cereal.jpg (1484x835, 195K)

I almost bought some today as well because of the sour patch posting, but I decided I didn't want the stomach ache.

Goodnight guys. I just did another bump of H like 5 minutes ago, I wasnt thinking. Odds are it wont kill me though.
So have some comfy trips, comfy nods, and comfy dreams fellas
Yea bill evan's explorations is such a comf album.
I wonder if he ever wrote comfi songs while fucked up good on H.
Yea I fucked up by engaging him.

I fell asleep perhaps 15 times writing this post

>why do you need capsules? just mix your dose into a tiny amount of water and take it like a shot with a chaser. I know it tastes like shit but capsules are overpriced in general. Plus you can just make your own with a $20 capsule filler.
I live with my parents and have to make it seem like a legit PRN... and they open packages addressed to me 'accidentally.'

It's not that big of an issue that I can't do ket again for a couple days since my nostrils are kinda in pain right now. I'd only been snorting k for 3 days, I'll never understand how people can have an addiction where they snort shit everyday, after 3 days I'm already getting burning and blood. Can't wait to make that nasal spray.
Also thinking of just tossing my meth desu, stims are my absolute favorite drug but taking meth gives me too much health anxiety, I guess I'll have to go without stims :/

large bong rip anmdmd

#OpisquadRepresent

Is Xanax better than phenibut or are they two different beasts? Phenibut really takes away my social anxiety with no cognitive impairment, and I always sleep like a rock after taking one, even 14 hours later, although it doesn't really make me drowsy if I don't want to be.

Xanax seems like it does the same thing but much more acutely. Is that accurate?

>Yea I fucked up by engaging him.
Fucking lmao, the guy defending niggers and calling me closed minded and immature is a smackhead. You can't make this shit up.

i'll weed one out for ya dubby me ol' boi

Why bother with Xanax? Sounds like Phenibut is the just the thing for you

>Why bother with Xanax? Sounds like Phenibut is the just the thing for you
I only looked into it because someone said it was useful to have on hand for bad trips

They don't even get you to the same place. I don't think they're comparable like that.

Not him but that image actually contradicts you since it says blacks are lower IQ on average but you assumed every black you saw was low IQ. Besides, I don't see how low IQ is a reason to treat someone poorly.

>Not him but that image actually contradicts you since it says blacks are lower IQ on average but you assumed every black you saw was low IQ
The image directly addresses this idiotic point. Moreover, I didn't treat anyone poorly--someone just got butthurt that I said I associated marijuana with black people which turned me off from it when I was younger.

Attached: pic.png (1126x174, 136K)

benzos don't really have much recreational value

Yes and maybe for actual panic attacks where you need a short term solution but otherwise don't bother doing Xanax on a daily basis

>They don't even get you to the same place. I don't think they're comparable like that.
>benzos don't really have much recreational value

Would you guys mind elaborating?
For what it's worth, I don't use phenibut recreationally, except when I pair it with psychedelics.

That's the exact line I was talking about. Averages. So when you see a black person on the street and automatically assume he's dumb, you're wrong
Besides you were talking about weed as if it was some dirty thing since "oh no niggers smoke it!"

lmao retard that line proves his point

Noooo
Don't reply to him
Don't turn my thread into a Jow Forums debate

>That's the exact line I was talking about. Averages. So when you see a black person on the street and automatically assume he's dumb, you're wrong
...I think that he's more likely to be dumb and he is indeed dumb more often than not, which is kind of how probabilities work, friend. There are also almost no black geniuses, which is why Hollywood feels the need to keep pushing these hilarious "nigger women were behind the space program" movies on us.
>Besides you were talking about weed as if it was some dirty thing since "oh no niggers smoke it!"
I explicitly said I wanted to try it despite that fact

holy fuck you guys have room temperature IQs lmao

Normies just take Xanax with alcohol mostly and black out for a day or so
For people with anxiety Xanax and other Benzodiazepines provide some sort of euphori because their anxiety gone

>Normies just take Xanax with alcohol mostly and black out for a day or so
For what purpose? Just to escape from the world for a while or something?

>For people with anxiety Xanax and other Benzodiazepines provide some sort of euphori because their anxiety gone
I do have pretty intense anxiety from time to time but I definitely don't want to black out. I'm learning to manage it without help but I could use a booster on occasion. I assume that's what the quarter scored bars are for--1/4 mg / 250 mcg must be good for functional anxiety reduction

I don't think there's a way to pick what's "better." There's "what you like more" and "what contributes to how you want to feel."

You're right about benzos that they're more acute and heavy-hitting. I don't think they make me feel anything other than numb, though. Phenibut, when I still used it, was something which put me to sleep, but it felt like a shittier version of alcohol if I ever took too much and stayed awake; talkative and relaxed, disinhibited. Benzos never did that for me, but they were able to make me forget about everything for a little while.

Don't abuse phenibut though, it's easy to get into a habit when you can purchase a 6mo supply for $40.

>Don't abuse phenibut though, it's easy to get into a habit when you can purchase a 6mo supply for $40.
Thanks for the advice, I realized how dangerous it was recently. I generally stick to 250-500 mg but it's definitely a slippery slope. The common portrayal of addiction as some instantaneous thing is dangerous.

>did ket laced with fent yesterday
>drank shots
>feel completely dead today, cant be around other human beings

bought this plush tho

Attached: ddddd.jpg (943x943, 117K)

Um hi are you a girl? Because my name's Brian and let me just say that I'll be the one in the kitchen...! :D

>Don't reply to him
typical

Yeah, it's really shitty with phenibut too. There are withdrawals there if you make it a habit (it hits cross-tolerance with alcohol/benzos which means GABAergic), but I was an emotionally distraught wreck by the time I flushed all mine down the drain. Panic attacks, anxiety-ridden, etc. I think I was putting 500mg-1g into myself every night towards the end. Buyer beware, and all that.

>I think I was putting 500mg-1g into myself every night towards the end. Buyer beware, and all that.
Damn, and that's a really mild dose compared to what I read about on reddit and such. One guy here was recently talking about downing 8g/day. Shit's no joke.

I'm guessing on the low end. I don't actually know, because I never really measured. But, yeah, it never really felt like a lot, until I started using more, and then I'd put 150mg into a morning tea, then suddenly you have a habit.

My emotional state wasn't entirely due to phenibut, I had a lot of other problems during that time. But it sure as hell didn't help.

dropped 190ug acid about 4/5 hours ago. what do you guys look to get out of your trips on this kind of dosage? what do you normally do?

honestly time has felt like one of the most confusing things to me thus far. i dont know what ive been doing with myself.

I'm shocked that you had such a bad experience with such a low amount. If you listen to the people here and elsewhere--virtually everywhere--probably 90% of them act like 150 mg is nothing, while the remainder consists of "not even once" alarmists and such. What a mess. I'm shocked to find another person who uses actual reasonable doses. Still, 150 mg in your morning tea is probably a bad idea. I think 250 mg is subtle but has therapeutic effects for me.

I suppose the real issue kicks in when you start taking it for a few weeks straight and then can't stop taking it. My worst 'binge' was about a week and a half and I managed to stop with only mild discomfort for about half a day.

>Normies just take Xanax with alcohol mostly and black out for a day or so
For what purpose? Just to escape from the world for a while or something?
From what I gather pretty much?
>I do have pretty intense anxiety from time to time but I definitely don't want to black out. I'm learning to manage it without help but I could use a booster on occasion. I assume that's what the quarter scored bars are for--1/4 mg / 250 mcg must be good for functional anxiety reduction
Can't comment on the doses since I'm a dumbo but you'll be fine probably as long as you don't make it a habit taking huge doses everyday but again it's a very fine line

>dropped 190ug acid about 4/5 hours ago. what do you guys look to get out of your trips on this kind of dosage? what do you normally do?
>
>honestly time has felt like one of the most confusing things to me thus far. i dont know what ive been doing with myself.
Are you peaking? Have a great time! When I was where you are now, I was vibing to awesome music and just having a great time shitposting here with anons. You're going to really enjoy yourself, user. Would you mind describing the visuals if you're not too busy? I'd love to hear about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3bfa3DZ8JM

Go back to your containment board
How is this fun for you?
Just going around to threads full of people who think the opposite way that you do and picking fights for no reason

I have a clear reason that I come here, I like the comfy vibes, the topic, the feels, and talking to other druggies openly.

You have nothing in common with us, youve just come to disrupt the thead and cause arguments.

idk honestly i feel like ive woken up and gone back to sleep a hundred times. i feel restless. im gurning. im having literally such evocative thoughts about my environment and the things i see rn but i cant fuckinh think of a way to make sense of it to anyone or even myself i feel like im just mushing my brain. what even is the point of these trips if theyre not making sense to YOURSELF of all people

>I suppose the real issue kicks in when you start taking it for a few weeks straight and then can't stop taking it
That's what I'm trying to get at, yeah. Again, I don't think the side effects were solely due to the drug, it was moreso life circumstances and my choices with it. I didn't want to get to that point where I was taking 8g/day "heroic" doses and spent all my time fucked up. But, when I had phenibut around, I would spend more days than not using it, just because "getting fucked up at the end of my day" became a habit in itself.

That says more about my personality and general habits than the drug, but that's what I'm really trying to advise against. That habitual usage is self-destructive, regardless of how you do it. Buying 50g makes it easy to fall into that decline, because suddenly I was able to justify it to myself, like "It's not expensive, I have nothing better to do, why not just take (2~8 scoops) and feel comfy and lazy all night?" Then, suddenly, it's 3 months later, and you have an actual problem on your hands.

I decided to act like a baby at college. Okay, so before you say "Why would you do this?" One word: Drugs! But hey, I found it funny and maybe some of you niggas who aren't lame will too. I was getting lit af and doing some dabs, 200 DPH/250 DXM and decided to get even more high and did half a bottle of cough syrup.

I was looking at some memes and decided that it'd be hilarious if the next day at school I acted like a baby all day as a prank. I figured it'd be so funny that the girls would find it cute and the guys would give me props or something. Yes, I'm a bit awkward so I don't have any friends and weird but figured this would get people to like me.

So I went to Target, bought an Elmo shirt which was a bit tight but it worked and bought a package of Depends with the tabs (Adult diapers) I also bought a sippy cup.

My master plan then began at school that afternoon after my economics class after having some more weed, cigs, and a little Benadryl. I walked around campus with the eye of the tiger like I was mothafuckin Rocky diaper and pacifier and sippy cup full of milk ready to go. I crawled around on the ground, blasted some trap from my phone and started crying loudly, throwing some milk on the ground and called a cute ass chick mommy and asked if I could have "milk from her boobies" one girl refused and said to try to find someone to help me and another girl looked at me like I was slow and walked away. I just laughed and called her a dummy head. I then crawled into my next class (History) and started bawling loudly and saying I made poopy in my diaper and need a hot girl to change me. Nobody laughed. It was pure silence for 30 seconds at least. You could hear a pin or even a feather hit the damn ground. The teacher then asked if I was okay and I said "GOT YOU!" and dabbed. People stared at me in confusion and I was escorted from the campus.

weed aint working chief

get a post box at an office or something

well i'm done taking a shit now so i can kind of answer the question at hand. i spent 15 bucks on this game called GRIS and honestly just from like playing for five minutes and listening to the music and seeing the art i feel like ive already more than had my fill

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

Thats a very rare ciara pic
Saved

use more