Ask me anything or tell me about your day for a free (you)

ask me anything or tell me about your day for a free (you)

Attached: sad misaki.jpg (278x351, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYZq5QlJHkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will you be my gf

Makoroni#7777

Today ive been quite lonely, and im unsure of what to do later.
Should i read some conan the barbarian, or keep watching the police and maybe playing labronia?

i was going to eat raisin toast but then did not and now i can have it later because i didn't use the bread for anything else and this is equivalent to gliding through the air in a helium balloon because the longer i delay burning things the longer i stay in a floating freefall in the case of the helium balloon it's in air but without food it's bloodsugar

Mummy and Daddy left me home alone for a week, so I've just been reading, browsing, and generally trying to stay sane in spite of the extra isolation. Today is day 2. How you doin

went to therapist, went back to my dorm, and now im ordering chinese food. i will probably sit in my room until monday when i have class.

based buddhaanon

Attached: buddhawojak.jpg (199x253, 18K)

had a comfy day with my gf even though my car battery died and i needed to get a jump, browsed through the thrift stores and found a 3.5mm jack novelty mic/speaker that looks like a phone, and listened to a ton of comfy music together

free (you)s? finally I'll feel some sort of validation

nothing much, went to uni, friend came and woke me up, otherwise I'd have probably slept through classes, and I cannot afford to do that anymore If I am to live off of Ma and Pa's (mostly Pa's) money.

Physics proffesor was cool when I told him If I could do anything about my absences, just told me something to the tune of "we'll work something out" in a tone that told me he will just ignore them if I don't miss again, old guy in his 60-70s too old to give a fuck.

a friend's girlfriend asked If I would come and help translate at the clinic, because he was sick and too proud to ask himself. As we went in, they were carrying out a dead body, I joked "george, prepare yourself for the worst", his gf asked if that was a dead person, I said He was just cold and that's why they wrapped him up, my friend berated us for laughing at the dead, still I don't feel bad about that. Went inside the doctor's office me and him only, felt like the parent taking his kid to the doctor despite him being 3 years older.

then I went home.

I fed the hamsters, which I got a week ago, 2 syrians, male and female, Adam and Lilith, thought that if I'm not fucking, atleast someone else should in the house. Bad Idea, Lilith was agressive and Bullied Adam, one day I hear especially loud noises, and what do I see, Bitch has given birth to a litter, and they're going to kill each other, Adam the babies, and Lilith Adam, so I get an extra cage from a guy who wanted to be rid of his hamster.

too bad the new hamster(came with cage), Ruffles, also bullies Adam, and I'm starting to feel a bit bad for Adam, as he is small, entirely albino and not as beautiful as the others, I pity him.

then I had a small crisis, must be being sober after a long while, and being rejected and insulted by a friend, mind racing, unsure of everything, emotions clashing, and I'm dealing with it the best way I know.
procrastinating and posting my inane drivel here.

>will you be my gf
Fuck off roastie
>Today ive been quite lonely, and im unsure of what to do later.
Cant relate to feeling lonely but why dont you try do something like write poetry, dont expect anything decent but do it for fun.
Watch your animes man do what distracts you from existing.
Dont you think its odd that in life we just use our time to distract ourselves from it?
Raisin toast is great, are you trying to lose weight bro?
quit those carbs.
>Today is day 2. How you doin
Use this time to appreciate your parents for they will not be here with you one day.
I am sad as normal, I didnt cry when I woke up so that is nice but I turn off my depressing droning music as fast as I can now.
I am looking forward to making a slow cooked meal in a few days (i only eat every 5 days).

did you find therapy helps?
what chinese food did you get?
what will you do in your room, my entire existence is my room in the dark, dont fuck up your uni kid.
>had a comfy day with my gf
fuck off normalfag, im not an incel and I dont hate woman but you faggots come here and this is the only place to talk to losers like myself
You have a car
>I'll feel some sort of validation
sure fren, im interested in what you have to say.
1.why were you missing classes
2.translate what, also dark humor is fine as long as its funny
3.that girl sounds like a dumb roast
4.I used to breed rodents, male and female, what did you expect. also pecking order is natural but I get you man, I watched my male breeder become old and get bullied by one of his offspring who became top dog of the rat harem of incest.
5.good job being sober, I too was an awful alcoholic.
why did your friend insult you, a true friend never hurts their friend.
Why would you hurt someone you love?
A friend is someone you care about more than yourself.

Attached: 1536061300036.jpg (850x1349, 243K)

I was so close to having something meaningful. After all this time of self improvement getting a job getting fit for normie standars it meant nothing.
>go out with this cute girl
>spent all day together eat, movies, games, bar.
>we go to her apartment
>Kiss,fuck,cuddle til next day
>mfw I did it I'm out of this black hole
>fast forward yesterday second date
>go for a kiss yo greet her she dodges and goes for hug
>walk her home
> at her door go for kiss she dodges
>I only see you as a friend.wav
>what happened the other day was casual thing.

I know I'm a pussy for wanting a relationship and not enjoying something casual but 24 years of existence and no gf are killing me.

1. just ordinary laziness, lack of motivation, prefering to stay at home and get drunk, smoke weed, beat my meat. I know this can't last, just escapism, doesn't bring much pleasure anymore, and now I think I'm sobering up, kinda, weed over, alcohol doesn't do much, money out. Only cigs left, and I think they're also on their way.
2. we're students abroad, from the same country, only I speak the local language.
3. maybe dumb, not quite a roast, I don't know, atleast in that regard, she's been in a committed relationship for 4 years and going.
4. I was misguided, maybe, always wanted a pet, hamsters are easy and cheap, atleast it wasn't my mistake, she was pregnant from before i got her, although it would have happened eventually.
Now I'm thinking of ways to get rid of most of the babies, without outright killing them, first I'll ask at the petshop if they want them, if not, I'll set them free to fill some cat's belly.
also turns out, petshop cages are too small, I'm looking into making a bigger plexiglass one so they don't have to fight over territory.

How'd you come to raise rodents, especially rats?

>tfw no misaki
this isn't original

user I know it's probably a struggle for you, but you gotta eat bud. I do hope you enjoy your meal though.

My friend insulted me, because from his perspective I am too careless, too stupid. especially so in our trip to London 2-3 weeks ago, when I became a burden to him, unbeknownst to myself, I thought it wouldn't be much to ask for him to take some money out of an ATM for me that I could give back to him in a day, but no, he called me irresponsible and berated me, and he is most likely right (and a bunch of other incidents during our trip, but that's when he cracked it seems). Not that I care too much about his criticisms, some of them atleast, the part of my brain responsible for shame and planning has been lost to disrepair long ago. It's fine if he doesn't want to associate with me, fine, despite us both being from the same group of hometown teenage friends, and because of which, he probably will have to out of some moral obligation. We've too much history, and we don't see eye to eye much anymore.

In the past,in our teens, he tried to get me out of my robot shell and into normiehood, not as much a friendship sometimes, as a mentorship, it was alright, but the dynamic was too weird to work out, especially with our conflicting characters, and tons of past mistakes scarring the relationship.

I mostly want to know why he got angry at me, why I am an idiot, because he seemed atleast alright when I last saw him, but he could have just been polite, or his feelings could have been brewing for the last some time.

>but I turn off my depressing droning music as fast as I can now.
is that metaphorical music, if not, what is it?

>am looking forward to making a slow cooked meal in a few days (i only eat every 5 days).

how long have you been fasting and how has it gone for you?
I've thought about it, but lack the self determination to do it.

dude, you did great, sure it fucking hurts, I can only imagine.
but, that's a milestone, of sorts. sure no emotional connection.
but you have lost nothing, you gained an experience, and some pleasure.
now just go and try your hand again, look for that meaningful thing you want, you might just find it.

Thanks man, thing is idk what to think like at the moment she was really into it and raised my hopes to the roof only to then go "cold".
Is my personality not good enough and the only thing that got better was my body? like should I keep searching while being myself or fake some kind of chad persona, I'll admit that I have my autistic moments but man I see all kinds of weirdos with relationships.

she was a slut, sorry fren but keep looking.
Go for some younger girls perhaps?
You just wanted a friend to love but she wanted to fuck.
I may stop 5 day fasting when I eat next and cut down to 2 days, at this point im so past feeling hunger (been doing this since last year) that I can do it out of laziness.
I dont think ill become anorexic though.
sometimes friends say things and call us out on our BS.
My friend decided to end our friend ship for a while to see if I would continue being bad and even after kept on at me for being a bad person and would make me feel sad but it was all for my own good.
You have a good friend, try make amends.
>is that metaphorical music, if not, what is it?
nah man its literal droning like
this is great, distorted noise.
>how long have you been fasting and how has it gone for you?
since last year, one meal every 5 days,
honestly fasting is amazing and makes you realize that every other weight loss diet is just easy mode for people addicted to food.
When you get used to it, you are like.
>4 days till I can eat, meh
hunger vanishes and instead you just become *aware* of your stomach as if it is your hand.
>I've thought about it, but lack the self determination to do it.
do it, its seriously easy once you get into it and when you "ascend" the only reason you eat is so you dont have to drink "snake juice" (salts in water so you dont die.
getting blood results in a few days and my doctor approves of my fasting.
look up autophagy, I had old acne scarring seemingly vanish or become faded as fuck.

Attached: 1536191632648.jpg (490x665, 37K)

dude, just don't ever fake a personality, it will only lead to regrets imho, but who the fuck am I, i'm not the eloquent OP just some random stranger on the internet.

just go with it, bee, like the famous meme says, yourself.
you'll never get anything meaningful out of lying.

Well she was older than me ( I'm 24 she is 27) younger girls are something I have no experience with but maybe I should try for the sake of experience.
thanks for the ((you)) man I really wanted to tell someone

>dude, just don't ever fake a personality, it will only lead to regrets imho,
You can improve your personality but that is still you, faking it for a relationship of any kind is bad.

Your oponion is valid, thanks for listening user I'll try again and again and again

I had it in my hands user...i was so close...then the evil jews came and fined me and hit my car. Now i have to wait a whole fucking week to buy muh game. Niggers are already going to be maxed out by the time i buy it. Truly an awful day.never forget

Attached: 1541382912583.jpg (1252x1252, 150K)

Why are you such a fag? do you need to get dabbed on?

Attached: 1541207207874.png (709x808, 63K)

why did you get fined?
any reason.
>posts family guy

I feel like my grip on reality is slipping. Nothing makes sense anymore. Why people act the way they do, it baffles me. Nothing feels real, it's just some sort of hollow simulation. Like a dream you never wake up from.

It's dark outside, as dark as it gets. I'm lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling, waiting for the warm glow of dawn to penetrate the void.

But dawn never comes.

Attached: Otto_Dix_Totentanz_anno_17.jpg (674x536, 231K)

trying to find aa game to play right now im playing csgo and fortnite but i need more games would be nice if these are mmo or battle royal.

Had a great day at work. I really like my boss and the team im working with. After this i went to the gym and had a dope ass workout.

On my way to the train station i noticed i forgot my umbrella and i got wet. But it was okay. Now im enjoying myself and a bottle of red wine.

Whats not okay is that i cant stop thinking about her. Shes everywhere i go, always. I cant even ask her out till next Wednesday cause shes on vacation. I just want to be with her and im not even sure why. But just spending time with her, talking would be fantastic. But why her? I dont get it.

an idea that makes me anxious as fuck is that i'm always thinking of an imminent economic collapse and that i'll never get to know what love is
let's be honest, if society crumbles i won't be able to get a gf ever... and i'm all the time thinking about the collapse

I feel so tense at all times, there isn't a moment I'm not thinking about my looks. Why am I so obsessed with how I look, what the fuck is wrong with me? Can't wait till I get facial surgery to resculpt my face as much as possible.

Woke up at noon and found out about the shooting shooting story, then skimmed the video and read articles
Started an overleaf project for my group project report and invited my friend as an editor (we only have about two weeks left now)
Finished revising my anki deck for Spanish so I wouldn't feel like I'd wasted the day
Saw a thread on Jow Forums talking about how one of the two girls (ginger and spider) who do those voice threads is okay with sending nudes (without face) and taking money for the e-gf experience. Seemed kind of shitty of the OP to post a photo from an unsee.cc link and reminded me of something dumb I did years ago. I've never requested anything from them (yet) cause I don't have any ideas in the first place but I always cringe at the people requesting degradation content
It's past 3AM now and my mom is watching some Icelandic crime drama called Trapped
I feel kinda lonely and just wanted a (You) I guess

People are a mystery to me as well user, I am on the inside but feel as if I am on the outside looking in as I am isolated shut in.
Try play some noise man, thats great for laying on your bed looking at the ceiling and frying.
sorry I quit gaming but one thing I have more expertise than the entire R9K userbase and I can say this with 100% confidence.
Stay away from DICE and BF5, do not buy this game.
Hey man you sound pretty confident, you need to ask her out because regret is one thing you will never forget unlike getting over rejection.
if it crashes im fucked.
> if society crumbles i won't be able to get a gf ever.
why do you think about girls so much and companionship?
I must be retarded because I dont get you guys.
another incel, jesus.
seriously man even thinking of wanting nudes and paying for it kek.
take the 2D pill, when roasts send me nudes I get grossed out.
just fap to anime girls and realize the flesh is disgusting.

Attached: 1552651933983.jpg (718x718, 104K)

how long did you fast for your scars to go away?

didn't do anything, i waked up like 20 min ago

I had been doing 5 day fasts on repeat since December at least.
I only noticed this because I never really look in the mirror as in actually pay attention but I was looking at my facial hair I wanted to shave but was too lazy and then I noticed.
not really noticeable now, not vanished but a huge difference.
I never had bad acne I just have weird skin that scars easy and gives you skin cancer all the time from my dad.
>TFW hikki so get 0 sunlight in 5+ years so no cancer kek
try do something productive my man