The cold shower pill

I'm on day two of the cold shower pill. Felt even better the second time.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 10K)

> Boosts metabolism
Proofs

I hate the first few seconds of cold showers, it's horrible.

I still start out warm.

Do you actually go full cold?

Yeah not at once but gradually work my way there.

what are some redpilled shampoos?

How long is your hair?

I did it today after a long time. Feels pretty good tBh.
I feel like I could wrestle a bear.

You forgot
>fucking kills you if you have a weak heart or high blood pressure

So yeah pretty much all upsides

How cold are we talking here? Like, slightly cold or to the point where you start feeling weird af in the head?

If it kills self defeating little pussies like you I'm failing to see the downside.

My tap water is 57 degrees Fahrenheit. I would say go as cold as you can stand and still breathe calmly.

>implying I don't take cold showers
Silly nigger

Then why are you such a pussy? Doesn't make sense.

The coldest it will go.

don't use shampoo at all, I've stopped using shampoo for over a year and my hair is in the best condition it has ever been

I kind of like the feeling but I figure you have to move down gradually else you will fuck up. When I was a kid I used to do that all the time.

This. Shampoo is cancer.

>he didn't took the full cold shower pill

Attached: 5e7e310f98ef7fbc2a9ddced21e43074.png?e=1526587197&m=CW33QZniMAOo-FYuyJivhQ.png (752x1062, 655K)

What if you have dandruff?

Use a comb

it wakes me up, but goddamn it's fucking horrible to go full cold. the dread alone makes me avoid doing it on a regular basis

Attached: can´t remember the last time I didn´t want to die.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I don't know if I will keep this up in the winter time.

I usually take a warm shower in the beginning and then turn it on cold.
Best way to start the day.

I was craving more cold last night. Thought about going on the garden and using the hose

And greasy hair?
You've got to at least use some soap once in a while.

I used to have extremely greasy hair before I gave up shampoo, the main reason why you have greasy hair is overuse of shampoo, if you stop using shampoo your hair will recover