This beautiful Palestinian man is Mohammad Atta Alayan with his son who built the mosque that was shot up by white...

This beautiful Palestinian man is Mohammad Atta Alayan with his son who built the mosque that was shot up by white supremacists today.

Both killed today. Both from Abu Dis, Jerusalem, Palestine, a town which has been devastated by the Israeli apartheid.

Incels have no idea what real soul crushing pain is. The kind from oppression and a lifetime as a pariah underneath powers that want to crush you.

Attached: D1tqbQaXcAAGtXc.jpg (540x689, 54K)

I'm Babylonian. Not only do I know that pain but I know it to an extent you cannot comprehend. Imagine creating civilization only to be robbed of it and sent scattered across the world while muslim's, christians (who's faith you practice) and jews work with all of their efforts to push your race of people into extinction. Does anyone give a fuck? While seal-team 6 dawned the ISIS outfits and chased my people out of their villages, all saw on live news but did anyone do anything? Does anyone care? And you're asking me to feel pity on the savage, mongrel horde who destroyed the cradle of civilization. You must be joking. What took place earlier today was but 1/1millionth of what needs to be done. The day the name mohammed is forgotten forever is the day this world will know just a shred of peace.

Where do incels fall into this?

the same fuckers who let a several thousand year old city that my people built fall into ruin? fuck them, they deserved to get shot, and their shitty cardboard mosque should be burnt to the ground

that guy fell for the russian troll farms. We need to protect our citizens from foreign acts of info manipulation

VOTE YANG 2020

in fact, "Palestine" is a term the Romans came up with to oppress us and justify forcing us out, then Arab niggers stole our land from them and forgot the name, only to resurrect it when we returned so they could have some historical claim to the land, even though it's not theirs and has never been. fuck these colonist thieves, I hope Nazis shoot them all and turn their worship hovels to ash

lol fucken muzzas get whats commin

based Shlomo posting this with the tip of his cut dick on the keyboard like a JewChad.

very nice edge, sir. i tip my fedora to you. carry on

They existed while being ugly, so they become the scapegoat.

imagine being jewish pfffffft-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1551067332095.jpg (598x415, 20K)

You are retarded. Mesopotamia was dead for 2 thousand years by the same muh Muslim horde invaded. It was occupied, much like the rest of the region by parthians from the steppes and Byzantine Romans. A few thousand Muslims from Mecca didn't repopulate the region you historically and quantitatively illiterate fuck. The Byzantine were forced to capitulate and the Iranians and their steppe masters beaten in the field of battle to the point they had to surrender their satrapies. Iraq took hundreds of years to acculturate to Islam. Nothing was lost or changed except the people's religion. In fact, the Caliphate dug up and restored and preserved with great pains all the lost history neglected. The Caliphate that was ruled by bAByLonIaNs in Baghdad.

I know you're not Iraqi though. Just a literal fuck tard from Poland or somewhere who believes everything he reads about history on pol.

who gives a shit about brown people honestly stop making these threads faggot nobody is gonna be memed

Allahu ackbar, faggot

Stfu you larping faggorino

People aren't words. You can change the words until the camels come home. But it won't change the ancestry and rightful home of Palestinians. You are a literal European from Yugoslavia larping as ancient semites. Arab is a pan national invention people in the region adopted to challenge the ottoman hegemony. They didn't call themselves Arab and magically gave up their heritage to Babylon and Palestine and Phoenicia and Egypt. They just changed names. No one even spoke Arabic there 80 years ago.

an eye for an eye. Manchester never forget

>mohammad atta
What, you think it's mere COINCIDENCE that he shared his name with the lead 9/11 hijacker? Yeah, right

kek, the man did what should have been done

Attached: 1552703475409.png (2518x1024, 423K)

It's from Philistine you stupid nigger. Palestine is what it's been referred to for most of recorded history, even medieval shit refers to the area as Palestine.

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Peak amerisharting. I'm 1/64436th babylonian hurrrr

The way you typed out the name tells me all I need to know about who I'm speaking to.You had to watch your sons throats be slit, and thousands of years later you're still angry. Good wikipedia degree, though. If I were an armchair enthusiast from the west I would of almost bought it.

>the caliphate dug up and restored

They dug and trampled and when the task grew to be too much they built imitations onto of the ruins. Ruins that in no way related to them. Though, given that they have nothing to call their own they have made unrelenting efforts to call the land and the history tied to it their own. With the added bonus of everlasting genocide attempts. You'll sit there and agree that the ruling class decieves you and sends your own nation into a spiral of chaos, but when it comes to my own you'll read word for word what they shovel feed you. And to think, we gave you written language only for you to spread your lies.

Not sorry to disappoint but your genocidal attempts have failed. We still thrive, and will be here long after you're gone.

im sorry that you were murdered. and im sorry for the innocent Europeans that were murdered by islamists.

im sorry for all that died caught between warring factions. may you all find salvation in the afterlife.

That pic, holy fuck that pic tho. Idr what that spoiled little gay hispanic boy's name was but this is exactly the picture I needed to see shitting on himher and his pathetic bullshit. Godspeed Chad Kebab Remover, Godspeed.

You could be curb stomped today and nobody would care.
Actually, people would be cheering. How does it feel knowing your death will bring joy in people?

What the heck? I would be upset if someone stomped user.

>Both killed today
Oh good. I thought you were about to say they weren't there for the shooting.

Hey vsauce, Michael here originally of course

>This beautiful Palestinian man is Mohammad
stopped reading there

No you would not. Because I will be stomping your head too.
You too. Your skull will be crushed.

you couldn't crush anyones skull

Come at me bro, we'll see who is the one getting stomped. I'll be wearing stilettos.

You could be bombed into the stoneage. Oh, wait, that already happened. Eat shit sandnigger.

When you finally realize what r9k brotherhood is all about. Deus Vult, brother.

You don't want to fuck with user, sandy. Just sit in your mudhut and boil over your shortcomings as those creatures you call your women fantasize about us.

Amen, brother.

Unequivocally