Announcement

Despacito despa cito des pa cito des pacito despacito des pacito despacito despa cito. Despa cito des pacito despa cito. Despa cito des pa cito des pacito des pa cito despacito despacito desu.

¡Viva Jow Forums!

Ranas = Japonmaricones = English Translation =

This is a message from your excellency El Caudillo De Jow Forums the animefags and the frogs are no longer welcome on our board. They need to go to their own boards. This is what's best.

Long live Jow Forums!

Froges = Animefags = >inb4 omfg that is insanely based and redpilled you're an inspiration to us all here on Jow Forums

Attached: Homo.png (800x600, 273K)

So I've got an idea for the final of the show about English civil war. It's a montage of different scenes with the church music going from happy to sad depending on the scene. Yeah, it sounds silly, but I'll think about music later. Scenes are way more important here. Each scene will be placed in a different location and will be centered on a different person. And yes, there will be a narration by Lena Heady and Sean Connery about how times change and how strange our history is.
Scene 1:
Charles II enters the city of London. Bright colours, lots of people, women are throwing flowers at the king and men are throwing their hats in the air, everyone including Charles is happy.
Scene 2:
Tower of London, small weakly lighted cell. Lambert throws himself at walls, cries and screams for some time, then stops and jumps to the window. After a small pause he starts maniacally laugh, starting his fall into madness.
Scene 3:
Same place as in the Scene 1, but camera goes straight pass Charles to Thomas Fairfax. He smiles at people but very soon starts lowering his head and a lonely tear falls from his eye. He looks up and camera jumps to the skies.
Scene 4:
Camera falls onto the bright field full of long grass, flowers, and butterflies where two little girls play. One of them runs into a cemetery. She stops in front of one particular grave and looks at it, somewhat scared but also curious. Camera jumps behind her back and slowly goes to the side, showing that this is a grave of Oliver Cromwell.
Scene 5:
Richard Cromwell stays on the bulk of the ship, sailing away to France and looks into the horizon.
Scene 6:
Sir Hyde writes the last words into a big book and closes it.
Screen goes black.
End of the film.
Post credits scene is Charles II celebrating his victory in his palace and him noticing how ghost of Charles I appears next to Anakin, Yoda, Obi Wan and Liam Neeson.

Buy my game.

Okay

Stop spamming that faggot

Also we gotta stop imptrash, Jow Forums needs to use not

omfg that is insanely b@$3d and redpilled you're an inspiration to us all here on Jow Forums

I know I know you're based too kike

whoops bumped it accidentally

Epic thread.

I know

Attached: spain and france.jpg (1200x1738, 1.04M)

not based

Attached: 1526103818919.jpg (2560x1440, 927K)

Prove it though

wrong spain i think

Yeah I'm the incredibly redpilled and based one

I wish garcia lorca ruins your boihole

I hope a child does it instead

I hope CNI takes seriously this screenshot :{D

I'm el Caudillo, they fucking know already

Btw i'm ur mom lol come to have dinner, there is tortilla

I'm looking at my mum right now she's on her phone you phonefagger, also I'm making pasta bake for cena so ur a liar mama

Plot twist: adopted.

fucc

me in the ass but only if you're a child

You are 14 already. You can fist yourself, young man.

You don't even know my real age :,(

>RIP headphone users

Attached: DESPACITO.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Ha donde va el!?

pERRO QU´`E MIERDA ES ESTA

PON UNA ESTELADA OPRESOR

NO
Andalucia > Commielonia

reporta2

Attached: 1501624126256.png (420x420, 15K)

Deja me en paz communista

1 like = 1 despacito

Attached: 1525070599551.jpg (750x750, 49K)

si

>anime

Attached: 1526503770068.jpg (1024x752, 56K)

cringe

no
Incredibly funni and based

I'm going to sleep but this isn't the last you'll ever see of me, expect me to be posting much more frequently