Come drink with me robots

I am drunk and lonely. I have my cat to keep me company and that's it. Join me in being drunk and lonely. We can talk about things.

Attached: alcoholicyui.jpeg.jpg (507x337, 23K)

I can prove I'm with my cat

Attached: cat1.jpg (480x800, 43K)

I'm drinking Budweiser because I hate myself and I deserve it
My (I guess former) best friend just told me to leave her alone and never contact her again, all because of an offensive joke I made more than a month ago.

Honestly I hated myself for a long time but now I realize that she's being fucking insane and I don't deserve to be treated like this over one fucking joke. Fuck her.

What was the joke user?

Originality

I had gotten drunk and said "nigga please" at a friend's place, which I didn't even remember because I blacked out. She laughed it off at the time but then brought it up about a month ago and I thought we were still laughing about it. Apparently she wasn't, and when I made a joke about it by saying "nobody should ever use that word in public, but I'm not going to lie, I have let it slip out when a basketball player misses a free throw and I'm alone in my apartment"

She laughed at the time but then told me it made her feel really weird and she needed "some space." A month later I finally call her and ask if we can just talk about it and she told me to leave her alone and hung up.

If she was able to end the friendship over a drunken slip of "nigga" then I'd say you're better off without someone like her in your life.

Be happy you're free and take a drink.

That sucks man. I honestly cant see why she reacted so harshly.
But at least we can chill now.

Attached: HHn96o1.gif (800x800, 1.3M)

Why do women always over react to little shit like this. Just the smallest most insignificant thing to a guy sends women into a fucking frenzy.
Girls fucking suck.

I feel more like that everyday. I was going to bed crying about it but if she thinks I'm a bigot because I made a fucking joke about saying the N word then fuck her, she clearly doesn't think much of me.
I have no idea either, and a good friend of ours has had to side with her in the falling out but she told me secretly that she doesn't understand why she's blowing this out of proportion
I fucked up by treating her like a guy friend. No male friend would ever take something so little and blow it into such proportion

anyway I need a drink

If I streamed jackbox would y'all play with me? :)

This sounds like some shit I would do. Fuck normies man.

Hell yeah. Get it going bro.

why don't you go fuck yourself
aren't you ashamed or at least embarassed to even have a japanese cartoon picture in your winchester
holy shit
if you're a r9k regular this is my advice
stick a finger in your butthole
you'll die virgin and you don't even know anyone who'd make fun of you or call you a faggot because of it

someone needs a drink, and maybe a finger up his butthole

Its time to relax and chill. How about you take a load off and relax for a bit instead.

Attached: AngelicCircularCapybara-small.gif (500x367, 200K)

I feel like you need to treat girls as "guy friends". If you treat them differently as "girl friends" then any potential relationship you start with them will just feel off.
Like you'll always be acting different around her because she's her. You don't want to start acting differently if some friends show up and you start dropping the n-word like it aint nobodies business.
It's good to just yell nigger on the first date and see how she responds. Work your way from there.

Are you drinking user?
Want to talk about your very deep hatred of anime girls and your less deep homosexual desires?

Look, I know it's wrong to say nigger or even nigga in mixed company. I know that I fucked up when I tried to make a joke about it. But for her to end our friendship over it is honestly insulting to me. We were so close for so long and this one thing I said that offended her in a futile attempt at humor while drunk is enough to cut off all contact? I guess we were never as close as I thought we were.

Yeah mate sounds rough. But I'm wondering though, you said you don't remember saying it, so what of it wasn't just the 'N word'? What if you said or did something else?

Its fucked up for sure. Even though you're slightly racist you're not in the wrong here. If she cared even a little she would have tried talking to you about it first. Instead of just awkwardly ending a friendship like that.

Why the fuck do normalshits think drinking is fine and great and normal until you admit to doing it alone?
Hell, if you tell a normalnigger that you drink and drive they have a fit and don't even bother telling them you drink at work.

Also so many people are fucking lightweights at drinking it's honestly pathetic.

Attached: 1546656147699.png (1200x1200, 1.01M)

Holy shit tell me about it. I have one close guy who used to occasionally drink with me. But every time he would he would get too wasted and throw up on my fucking floor after like 4 shots.

I just want a chill bro to get fucking shit faced with.

It can't be that bad because I talked to the other friend about it and he said it was fine, I had nothing to apologize for. Plus she never stopped hanging out with me after that point, it was only when I made a joke about it that she decided I was a bigot not worth speaking with
That's what pisses me off. I understand her thinking that was a racist thin to say, but we were so fucking close that I would have hoped she would have just sat down and talked to me about it instead of just cutting off all contact for two weeks without even telling me why, then deciding to never speak to me again.

In my experience people never seem to care about you as much as you seem to care about them. Most people are just out for themselves in this fucked world. And the second you show them something they don't like, they cut you out of their lives quicker than a Jewish doctor cut my dick skin off.
People suck ass and so does this gay earth.

Unfortunately I think you're right. I think I became way too dependent on her for my happiness. Instead I should focus on my education, which is actually going much better than it ever has before in my life, and that's what actually matters in the end.

Yes, I am.
Isn't it funny? People talk like how bitches like bad boys but then you write agressive shit and get many replies.

I'm drinking cheap Fleischmann's vodka because I want to die. What is everyone else drinking tonight? Hopefully something a bit tastier.

> drinking welch's grapejuice that i fermented into wine in my closet
> mommy doesn't know

I'll drink with you user. I've had 3 cans of Steel reserve, slamming some tequila now. Not exactly happy but I don't feel like shit.

That's a good cat user, what's its name?