Really makes you think, huh?

The male is useful for a few minutes, the female: at least 9 months and then some.

Attached: Form Over Function.png (600x600, 221K)

okay roastie. have fun in the woods alone. i`m sure you`ll do fine pregnant with the bears, wolves, and occasional raping Ostrogoth

More like the female is extremely inefficient. A male could spread their genes and create thousands of children in 9 months, while a woman can only create one child in 9 months.
Very inefficient.
Silly women can't even lay 100's of eggs like fish can.

quality over quantity. What exactly does the male create? A bunch of cells? Oh wow. amazing.

Imma be honest with you, OP.
>females are born with all their eggs and cannot produce more which degrade in quality over time causing problems for children born with them
>males constantly produce sperm
Now having testicles outside the body is really fucking stupid, but at least they keep working.

You can take care of a child better, but that's it. Are you happy with that fact, OP? There is a single thing that females do better than males.

Men are literally a risk. It's written into their chromosomal frequencies. Every male is a haploid for one of their chromosomes; it's no wonder they appear statistically bimodal in success compared to female populations.

That being said: males are the vetting process for sex-linked traits. Would you rather be a chance at something greater or a genetic consistency to procreate with the winners? I have just described the dimorphism of the sexes. Remember that you have no choice in which side you join. Welcome to a life enslaved by jockeying genes.

No sex is better. They were selected for respective reasons toward increased fitness.

>male sperm count has been decreasing globally over the past few decades
Based. And you just exhibit insect mentality anyways. Just impregnate as many as you can without much care, huh?

Attached: All Pink Inside.png (600x600, 163K)

From that point of view male are way more efficient than women then lol

That doesn't even make sense. Because while a female waits 9 months the ammount of females the male can impregnate is... I'll let you reflect about it

>And you just exhibit insect mentality anyways. Just impregnate as many as you can without much care, huh?
Who is you? Pretty sure most robots want to settle down and have a traditional family.

This. Fish are very efficient. I suggest using fish from now on.

Hey there. haven't seen you in a while.

Not really. Single motherhood is proof women are inept at being a parent.

Attached: 1519340563488.jpg (416x416, 55K)

but making more than one or two babies per couple per harvest season is very impractical

Yeah, and women can only have one egg cell at a time, very inefficient.
Both sperm and eggs serve the same purpose, so having a larger quantity is better.
Also I'm pretty sure you're the OP from the Eastern Euro gf thread based on the images you're using.

We just need to genetically engineer women to produce lots of eggs, and lay them outside their body so that they don't have to grow inside a womb for 9 months.
That way brain size won't be limited by the limited size of the vagina.

I was just about to say that too. Based

Attached: 1552623673068.png (612x618, 355K)

Oh yeah, calculus I, linear algebra and music has been keeping me busy (FUCK UNI I WANT TO KILL MYSELF), so yeah, it's weekend and i finally have like 3 free hours to masturbate/play guitar/browse Jow Forums

We shall call the new people Seamen, and they shall guide the humans to paradise through their superior intellect.

Holy shit why am I still not banned you modniggers?

Attached: Just Spreading Joy.png (600x600, 228K)

Wait, is op the self proclaimed schizo?

>self-proclaimed
rude

Attached: Unfazed.png (600x600, 172K)

Be my schizo gee eff please.

jeez ok, sorry, so are you the OP?
Am i subconsciously drawn to your threads? wtf is this?

I unironically would if I could.

>fatherhood doesn't matter
This is the attitude that creates a generation of incels and roasties.

You've been under my control from the very beginning user. There's no escaping your lust for schizo pussy.

Attached: Cutie.png (600x600, 209K)

But the thing is i don't feel attracted to schizo pussy, i actually feel attracted to some normie that has a boyfriend (i'm completely under her control and i hate myself for it(no one could ever have more power than her on me)).

>almost 6am and still no ban

Attached: It's A Man's World.png (600x600, 245K)

plz explain wtf is going on!!2!!22!2!

Report for avatarfagging or something and I'll tell you.

OK i did but it's not in my moral code to report people. now tell me, who r u mysterious capitalizated anime girl filename poster, and what the HECK are ur three+ threads about??1??1?11 AHHHHHHH

You can. And you must! Onegai!

Attached: 1548565915120.png (464x419, 263K)

I can't wait until we can grow babies in vats like in Brave New World so we can finally get rid of you roasties

Attached: 1542685444559.jpg (20x20, 796)

Ask one of my orbiters. I'm way too tired. Someone here will know my story,

Excellent, once the Seamen rise up we'll wipe out the inferior humans and create a perfect society.

NO!!!! I DID WHAT U ASK BISH ANSWER ME!1!!1!11!1! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT!!!!!

Create a thread with this pic . Someone will 100% answer any questions you might have.

haha you got us, women vs men !!!

Attached: 8686054030_cd82230932_b.jpg (1024x614, 274K)

Thats great, how many kids have you had? Oh thats right. So technically you and every other roastie is is useless lol.

Attached: 1552703485004.gif (350x263, 80K)

Says the chick whos never made use of her womb.

You know what's troubling in my mind? the idea that everytime a male masturbates he is killing some sperm's chance of being drawn to an egg. Shouldn't male have an obligation to impregnate women to not waste their swimmers?

We have enough to spare. It's not like we're going to impregnate someone every day of our lives

what you're saying was a common terror tactic used against masturbation in earlier decades