Im depressed

im very depressed. i have no friends irl. no friends online. i dont know what to do. im not feeling well.

Attached: tumblr_pnm48b72be1y7ckumo1_1280.jpg (750x740, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HqyEHqEYho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a girl (girl)
maybe I can listen to your troubles

>im very depressed. i have no friends irl. no friends online. i dont know what to do. im not feeling well.
>i dont know what to do
stop making shit threads for once.

I have the same troubles user

You have to have hobbies and occupy yourself to distract you from these type of things.

I know its hard to get up and do something but you just gotta do it. It might help.

I'm with you man. I got nothing going for me except an okay job. I work most days, get incredibly drunk alone on the weekends and repeat, awaiting new games to release to give me a reason to live.

a-am i suppose to do this for the rest of my life..?

I don't have any friends anywhere either but I'm not depressed. What keeps me going is my routine which I won't disclose and the only reason I'm even posting here in Jow Forums now is cuz I bought some beer.
Alcohol and cocaine sucks they make me want to be social.

why do they have to be a girl? friends are friends

>friends
Ha! my ass
there is no such thing. Only bums that will sell you out or run away when shtf

"hey are you a girl? I really wanna talk to girls. I'm a girl too by the way why do you ask??"

okay thanks. youre all really helpful. hope ur weekends are going good.

>hope ur weekends are going good.
It's not. im very depressed. i have no friends irl. no friends online. i dont know what to do. im not feeling well.

How do I know if I am depressed? What are the first symptoms?

Attached: 9ba963cbeafde85bdcd7fd026b8a1ffc47d09862028efcb05d17df32f1aaee74.jpg (640x1136, 154K)

you know that feel when no gf? it's like that but you want to die at the same time

Jacked off and I still want to die.
What now?

why is r9k the gayest shit ever like lol every thread morphs into the same thing. uncanny.

how do i delete this thread idk why i even made it

>how do i delete this thread idk why i even made it
it's ok bro no need to delete r9k needs to go back to the old days when it was just a bunch of feels

this is a safe place to talk about how you feel. Even if user calls you a fag, nobody knows who you are. But everyone knows user is the real fag.

okay. how are you doing tonight user?

I dunno either but it gives me a slight glimpse that whatever you create is shit because you're feces.

okay.....great insight

I'll be your chad friend who will make you happy. I got servers for you and I am super cool. Add me on discord you stallion Cva#3485

plz... be gentle. I just want to smile

Hurry up and add me.

I'm sorry... I changed my mind
I want to delete this thread

talk to me in vc and I will convince you life is worth living. I am a 10/10 and I can find you a gf

I have no friends irl or online either and I'm pretty content. Maybe you go to a bar, normie.

speaking from experience: depressive thoughts often have their origin in delusional beliefs. you fail to make friends, so you decide "i'll always be alone." your relationships don't last, so you decide "i am unlovable."

even if the present moment feels like rock bottom, that's not a guarantee that your situation is going to stay like that. there's too many variables to confidently say what the future holds; you may as well keep on rolling the die

youtube.com/watch?v=8HqyEHqEYho