AHHHHHHH WHY DID MY SISTER GET ALL THE GOOD GENES???!! She's pretty, can speak, has confidence, little acne, is short...

AHHHHHHH WHY DID MY SISTER GET ALL THE GOOD GENES???!! She's pretty, can speak, has confidence, little acne, is short, can run a mile in 8 minutes, has friends, can speak, and can dream vividly every night. Not to mention the best gene of being born a girl... WHY COULDN'T IT BE ME? WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN A MALE? Why did my brain have to develop so late into life? Girls develop fast, do better in school, and then get into good colleges, meanwhile boys stay retarded, have messy handwriting, and are more likely to not get anywhere in life. FUCK THIS WHYYYYYYYY WHY couldn't I have friends? Why couldn't I be attractive?

She's going to get into a good college, she's going to have more friends, more partners, a more fulfilling life, and it's all because she was born with it all. WHYYYYYYYY

Attached: genes.jpg (640x360, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>firstborn son
>younger brother got all the good genes
FUCK FUCK FUCK ISN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Attached: 1533772932889.jpg (900x900, 43K)

>AHHHHHHH WHY DID MY SISTER GET ALL THE GOOD GENES???!!

She's actually only your half-sister.

You're just making excuses for yourself in order to copout of actually making an effort to fix your problems.

The hoops we have to jump through in life as guys is nonsense

How am I supposed to change my genetics?

gods wil.

Stop being disingenuous, dumbass.

>Younger son
>Older brother got all the good genes
>Older brother is a neet
>I'm a uni fag
I may be an ugly khv with no memory or social skills, but I can always feel better about myself by looking at my brother and how well laziness turned out for him

Attached: FJE2-JgL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Okay, you're right. But I can't change my sex no matter how I try. I can't change my bone structure through anything other than mewing, which I am trying my best at. I can't seem to fix my acne, even though I don't eat junk food, haven't drank soda in over 2 years. I can't fix speaking ability, as I developed selective mutism, even though I am trying to improve it by reading books. I can't change the past, as my brain developed late into sophomore year, which was when my GPA finally spiked up and I was able to pull out a 3.0 by senior year. If only my brain had developed like everyone else's at freshmen year, maybe I would have been able to save my grades from sinking like a rock freshman year.

I am not pretty. Pretty people hang out with pretty people. Pretty people who hang out with more people are more likable, and develop their speaking much faster. Pretty people who are young are inherently blessed...

I feel worse every time someone like you posts, as if this world is fair and just, and I just have to try harder...

Not to mention, I wish I was a girl. I wish I could blend in with my family, which includes my 3 sisters and one male (me). I wish my parents had talked to me more as a child, but even your parents are somewhat genetic, as you have no control over what you get. WHY MEEEEEE WHY DIDN'T MY PARENTS LOVE ME

Gender mogged by 3 sisters. I can only imagine how good their lives are despite being in the same dam household. People automatically nice and friendly. Getting help when ever they need it. Always getting emotional support. Having friends and enjoying outings. Young love with no effort.

Yeah... They think I'm privileged because my mother spends extra time with me, but outside the house I'm literally garbage. If only it wasn't like this... If only my father had spent more time with me when I was younger. I don't know a thing about him, and it's because he wakes up extra early and comes home late and when he's home he doesn't talk to us. He's stoic, and he used to do a lot of crime when he was younger, but he doesn't tell me. He doesn't teach me a thing. I had to learn everything from the internet.

if only I had a brother, maybe I could have rough housed more. Maybe we could have had more tends in common. Maybe we could have improved each other. My mother only pays attention to me because she knows when my sisters get married off, I'll be the only one there to help her and my father into adulthood. I wish it wasn't like this...

Kevin Jonas.

>tfw my sister is uglier than me, fatter than me, stupider than me, a worse person than I am, etc.
>She has had many boyfriends and even a few girlfriends

E A S Y M O D E
A
S
Y

M
O
D
E

It's not fair bros, it aint fair

Cry moar liquid shit

Attached: 1508892325674.jpg (3264x2448, 699K)

>Why did my brain have to develop so late into life? Girls develop fast

men develop slower and later than women because we are more complex both physically and mentally, though I guess that didn't do much food for you did it?

I know that, it's basic biology. It's just that success is dependant on how fast you can develop. Gifted children just operate at the same level as adults at a young age, but everyone around thems gives them special treatment which helps them go farther in life. Life is a race to see how can develop the fastest, and women do it by default. As a result, the start running before the boys. This is why women are succeding more in schools and jobs. More women get in and graduate from college. Only half the boys have an iq above average, and with this set back it's not surprising they turn to labor. Why can't it be fair? Why did the media lie to me? Why is it that hard workers don't always win? WHYYYY

I mean, if you want an actual explanation, it's that fraternal siblings share roughly a quarter of their DNA. The odds that you'd differ significantly in phenotype is actually relatively high.

You probably just have autism like half of this board, it gets better the older you get + if you actually make an effort to throw yourself into social situations to train your skills
Also being a girl is only better in your younger years, once you hit 30-35 it is 100% better to be a dude, spend this time working on yourself and you will literally be a mega chad in the future while your sister has already peaked

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

am

Attached: akarin 13.png (419x398, 235K)

this is the discord that recruits beta males and turns them into trannies, right?

if you['re on r9k, you already fucked up

take talking about the symptom, not the underlying problem. Most people are here because of their bad genetics. It's not like people visit Jow Forums and then become robots. Being a robot starts when you're young, and is enforced by everyone around you.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

dk

Attached: akarin 11.png (419x398, 235K)

This.

I actually wonder sometimes if my brother is actually my half-brother. He's one of the few successful people in my whole (immediate + extended) family.