Im scared r/banter am i going to die?

Im scared r/banter am i going to die?

It stinks :(((
frens?

Attached: tmp_15942-IMG_20180516_214743559453478.jpg (2976x3968, 1.64M)

tou're going to have to cut your feetngers

put on some socks that don't pull loose threads (because when they start to fall off (which they will) you'll regret not doing this) and ignore the fuck out of them for 3 days and they'll fall off without much effort

That's necrosis of the digits alright, i'm sorry but that is clearly the bubonic plague

r/banter is the most unhygienic board

Attached: 5465456546.jpg (230x320, 68K)

am i going to become a pied noir?

Attached: 1499374348374.png (732x633, 241K)

they have to amputated

you have cancer

Uma delicia

but mommy says its gonna be alright

Attached: 1508373660721.png (363x296, 125K)

Go to a fucking hospital asap

You mom is also going to die, it spreads rapidly. There is only one cure for this illness.

Attached: 1521746656886.jpg (583x580, 38K)

what acn i do

Attached: 1474244407305.jpg (250x198, 7K)

Being a spaniard, foot fungus is your destiny. Accept it and move on

kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself KILL YOURSELF kill yourself

Attached: 423242342231.jpg (800x680, 77K)

You're good.

Attached: 1566436654.jpg (600x596, 60K)

Get some antibiotics you dense nincompoop, this isn't the dark ages

Attached: 1508059435334.gif (500x677, 290K)

If I put a black light over those disgusting digits, your fungal infection is going to shine brighter than a star. I would probably go to a hospital as that is not any ordinary fungal infection.

i went to the med 5 days ago and she prescribed me antibiotics. today it started to bleed, but at least it doesn't hurt

I guess you are resistant to the treatment and is really going to die

Don't touch it, it'll release the mustard gas.

>resistant to the treatment
am i superhuman

Attached: 1498078664033.png (865x526, 54K)

You can join the X-men and be almost as great as Bailey Hoskins

Did you drop something on your toe ? Mine looked like that when the nail died.

No

Attached: tmp_15942-IMG_20180516_222640283908541.jpg (3968x2976, 1.88M)

Go to another doctor. You need a second opinion. One time I had a ingrown toenail and a big infection. The first doctor just said to soak it. They were completely wrong.

Go to the doctor tomorrow and put some disinfectment on it.
You have any ointment or stuff for wounds?
Put that on there too and apply some bandage.
Damn, it's not fucking rocket science.

Mfw you go to the doctor for your toe and he wants you to take your pants off.

Also, does it smell like cheese?

thats an incarnated toe nail , you will have to remove it by hand or consult a doctor , if you take the first option you will need some medical clippers and scissors , small size and very sharp , maybe have some medical name but i wouldnt know it.You will just have to cut into the toe and hopefully not flesh I recommend to not try to cut into tiny pieces because it may stuck even harder in your flesh hurt even more and get free from work or school for the next couple of days,I do that a lot and it only hurts for two days and youll be fine for thirty , but it will be back , but you will get used to it.

It's an ingrown toenail you dumbass, go to doc and they rip them out

Did you do Krokodil? Because if you did, you're going to need to head to a hospital right the fuck now. They will amputate the toes, which you could do yourself (bad idea) but you need the meds or the rest of your body's just going to start decaying too.

>Krokodil
what the fuck

Attached: 500.jpg (500x473, 55K)

That's an ingrown toenail, the other one might be worse off however. It might be necrosis, if so you might have to amputate. I would get to a doctor ASAP if I were you.

Most likely both of these toes have ingrown toenails which you have neglected, it will most likely require surgery.

a spic doctor told me that the black thing in my fingernail would fade away in some months. at least it doesnt hurt

tomorrow i'll go to my doctor. the last time it was another doctor because i hadn't made an appointment. i had to go to the healthcare center because the infected finger (which at the time didn't bleed) hurt quite a lot. Now it doesn't hurt, but this morning i woke up with this mess

Could be blood pooling or fungus, probably the former if you had an ingrown nail. The toe looks pretty swollen though. What I do when I get this (on my fingers) is piercing the swollen area with a heated nail or such to get the pus out, then bathe it in ALSOL, yours seems to be rather long gone though.
Go see your doctor user.

It seems like you bumped it.
It should grow out.

woahg dat doesnt look 2 gud

A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: tmp_15942-IMG_20180517_0044241680524561.jpg (3968x2976, 1.87M)

Clean the shit out of it

Attached: 9d2d8513ab82f87f482061b4bdc2363d--simple-drawings-psychics.jpg (236x236, 16K)

Chop it off.