Youtube would unironically be better if they removed all monetary incentive for the creators and just put ads on every...

Youtube would unironically be better if they removed all monetary incentive for the creators and just put ads on every video with all revenue from those ads going straight to Youtube. No more fucking faggots making videos for money, etc. Just people who want to make videos and be heard making those videos and everyone else fucking off.

Attached: 20131105_181225.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

Exactly! Seriously, it's absolutely fucking ridiculous how big of a deal YouTubers make the monetization. Some dipshits even lose motivation and/or stop making videos because "WAAAAH MUH DEMONITIZATION :'''(((((( BOOOO HOOO!!!!"
Get a real job, you fucking idiots. YouTube isn't a stable source of income and never was. These coddled parasites actually think they're entitled to that money, too. YouTube doesn't need to pay you SHIT.

t. moot's google shillbuddies
all jobs are going to be crowdsourced in the future.
everyone will work for themselves through an app that takes care of the legal crap and finds you customers.
shut up and go build it first niggers

Disregarding the fuckton of paid promotion in videos these days, I'm sick of seeing all the video makers complaining about copyright complaints and how mad they are that they aren't getting paid for certain videos and all that. People who are passionate about certain things will continue to make videos about those things, while giant corporations and lazy college grads will find other ways to make money or share their content. Youtube sticks an ad in front of every video, everyone using adblock skips the ads, those that don't make Youtube a ton of money, and everybody wins.

Even when they lose monitization, they go on patreon and beg people to pay them, with shit incentive to. Like "Buy me another fucking pc". Fuck.

Attached: isaac-beggar.png (250x250, 30K)

>go build it first
Build what first? And if what you're describing will allow me to work from home, fantastic.

The kind of creators you hate would just make money through patreon instead of ads. That's where the real money has been recently anyway.

Attached: 1552542501418.png (1070x1070, 384K)

I LOVE UR SHOE OP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST MORE!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That and paid promotion from companies in the videos. I get that.

Wait what? Why?
These are original photos.

Attached: 20131105_181217.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

Hear of this website. Go on this website.

What do we do here?

Are you talking about Jow Forums? What?

YAY!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!!!! I LOVE YOU OP!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me my name and I'll give my name and phone number.

Yes? This website.

Vance ... i think ur name is VANCE

Get the fuck off this website you newfag fuck. If you're a woman, post your tits. Fuck you you fucking nigger.

Vitalyzdtv got rich off youtube.

So did Pewdiepie. And fucking Fred. Now they make videos whining every time one of their videos gets "demonitized." If Youtube content was entirely made for free for hobbyists who were motivated purely by their love for what they do it would be 1000x times better.

So, having a good night so far? Im well myself.

not even him but kill yourself